The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Update is live. PS4 weigh at 21,602 GB.

Took 75 minutes of download for me.

Server wouldn't get on again until the next 2 Hours and 15 minutes though.

Server back again. Enjoy!

NOTE: Weird that they decided to still not unlocking any of the Live Events for some reason.

Last edited:
Curious as what those hobbies will be, they show an FC so that will become available too.

I fear NFS Heat might take a hit in the next couple of weeks.
then again, there's a lot more people home nowadays.

Pretty neat. Now I looked like a self made man.

RNFetchBlobTmp_u2liv5n7tp7ou8zn49t8.jpg
RNFetchBlobTmp_x13gt1rzu7rxljhmlw7zs.jpg

RNFetchBlobTmp_ngiparbs4d7xdwuf7ze0f.jpg

I'm still downloading the update. If I was at school still, it would be done by now...

Probably won't get to it until after work.

Car costs about $2.14mil in in-game cash with the Season Pass discount, likely $2.7mil without. As you can tell it's got the stock horsepower setting on normal gasoline (the Jesko makes about 1600bhp on E85 fuel).

Least we don't have to pay about $3750USD for a shot at getting this thing at all.

I'm looking at you, Asphalt 9.

26-03-2020_1-16-26_AM-aecfum35.png

I remember seeing a tweet saying that if you didn't have any of the cars required to get the Jesko in its special event in Trash-phalt 9, you had to pay like upwards of 3,000 pounds or something.

I swear to god that is literally the "Raid: Shadow Legends" tactic. Watch the video if you have enough time, its literally the same thing:

New handling feels so much better over the old model. It takes a bit of getting used to since I've become accustomed to cars sliding around bends, but turning feels much sharper now and the experience is all the better for it. As for jumps, I've only tried them out on a Powerboat race so far and they don't slow you down on landing like they used to.

So far, so good! 👍

As long as they improved the handling of the Aventador, I'm good :)

I haven't driven it since I used it for the Photo Ops.

New handling feels so much better over the old model. It takes a bit of getting used to since I've become accustomed to cars sliding around bends, but turning feels much sharper now and the experience is all the better for it. As for jumps, I've only tried them out on a Powerboat race so far and they don't slow you down on landing like they used to.

So far, so good! 👍
It's also more punishing for wall riders out there. It's more stable but also more slowing you down.

I'm honestly not too worried about getting the Jesko right away. Yes, I'm almost at 2 mil, but I still want to have enough left over for customization and other stuff when I do eventually buy it.

I feel like the Harley-Davidson mixed race would've been for the Touring Bikes. But, since they couldn't add it in time, they just used the Touring Cars... Thanks, Ubisoft...

I feel like the Harley-Davidson mixed race would've been for the Touring Bikes. But, since they couldn't add it in time, they just used the Touring Cars... Thanks, Ubisoft...

Yep, this feels like a significant missed opportunity. Hopefully they re-run this combo in the near future (with the AI using touring bikes too).

Kinda been spitballing the idea in my head for a while now, but would classic F1 cars such as Lauda's Ferrari 312T2 or Senna's Lotus 97T or McLaren MP4/4 be a decent fit for Alpha Grand Prix? Provided they're using the same updated handling model as the upcoming Alpha Mark X, of course.

Also, could Toro Rosso's older cars (ie. STR12, STR13, STR14) be a possibility for Alpha GP since they're kind of technically Red Bull? Or would the Codies/F1 deal prevent that?

Back