The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,838 comments
My recommendation would be to take as many XP levels as you can, before the Mainstage reset. So that you get as much LPs as possible to use for the next Summit (if you care about the Summit).

Yes, Main Stage reset every 4 weeks and levels get converted into Legend Points.
Donald Duck Apple GIF

How do I know what my game level is? When I get to level 10, I get another ten Ubisoft points. That will leave me only ten points short of getting the shorty VW bus with the Dak1ne paint scheme.

I just learned via youtube, that in Grand Race and Demolition any sets or set parts on cars do not count. Every car is reduced to green parts at max level. But LP points on perks do count.

Have to admit, I have not done a Grand Race or Demolition.

128k players participating in Summit, 1.200.000 points looks like bare minimum for plat. I have all sets for racing, but still missing one part for scorebreaker. For slalom 142k doable without scorebreaker, maybe even more if you have golden parts for AlphaGP.

Lvl76, 150k scraps, 8.5milions bucks.

Last edited:
128k players participating in Summit, 1.200.000 points looks like bare minimum for plat. I have all sets for racing, but still missing one part for scorebreaker. For slalom 142k doable without scorebreaker, maybe even more if you have golden parts for AlphaGP.

Lvl76, 150k scraps, 8.5milions bucks.
I got like 1,268,600 points and ranked 1270th. My worst score is speedtrap, I guess people got max gold part drag cars first or something.

I’m also doing TC2 summit and it only needs gold this week for the car.

Last edited:
How do I know what my game level is? When I get to level 10, I get another ten Ubisoft points. That will leave me only ten points short of getting the shorty VW bus with the Dak1ne paint scheme.
It shows up now with the previous main stage being over. I got credit for it in ubisoft connect.

Got platinum by luck I guess. Really wish Ivory would fix this and allow others to get top prizes . We are now at what 7%? So 93% of all that participated didn't got the car. Ridiculous.
No wonder many didn't attempt to play the Summit at all.
c609b9bc-a072-465c-abce-56265f3360d9.PNG

F7lT-4wa0AA3KgM.jpg
F7lT-MgaoAAaX0t.jpg

Big disappointment.
Same goes for the A90 Supra, but it doesn't seem like licensing issue is the reason we can only choose OEM rims on these new models.
It goes without saying that no matter what kind of body kit installed, if the rims are OEM, they will be unbalanced and won't look cool.
Why does Ivory Tower make many body kits for these cars but not rims for these cars?

Last edited:
Lvl76 converted into lvl88(76 legendary levels+12 from timelines). Niiice.

Ford GT looks amazing, much better than stock. Worth the grind

Last edited:
Got platinum by luck I guess. Really wish Ivory would fix this and allow others to get top prizes . We are now at what 7%? So 93% of all that participated didn't got the car. Ridiculous.
No wonder many didn't attempt to play the Summit at all.
c609b9bc-a072-465c-abce-56265f3360d9.PNG
Agreed, this is the one thing that i don't like in the game. We have all paid full price for the game and future content, but the majority of new cars are only available to the top xx percent of players.

To be fair, it is not really new cars, just special variants of existing cars, at least as far as I know.
Don't disagree with your point, however most weeks these "exclusive" cars are being made available only to the top 10,000 players. I don't know the overall number of current players but it is probably around 10% max. I know that this was the way it was also done in TC2, in fact that was worse in that the Platinum award is only available to the top 4,000. If they want engagement in the Summit weekly challaenges then this needs to change.

Agreed, this is the one thing that i don't like in the game. We have all paid full price for the game and future content, but the majority of new cars are only available to the top xx percent of players.
it’s a sweaty competitive mode that rewards cars with some liveries and vanities on them. You have to pay for a year one car pass to get a regular 2023 Nissan Z.

Only like 130k players even tried for the first summit since launch with a car. That’ll probably go down after disappointment and not wanting to grind out parts. TC2 also had more total spots split up by platform, it was 11k just on ps4.

Last edited:
Well Ive had a glorious first 50 hours, but seriously need some new playlists, such a shame there is nothing much left to engage with now. Collecting cars is fairly compelling, but the issue is where to use them. Anyone know what the roadmap is for playlist releases?

Don't disagree with your point, however most weeks these "exclusive" cars are being made available only to the top 10,000 players. I don't know the overall number of current players but it is probably around 10% max. I know that this was the way it was also done in TC2, in fact that was worse in that the Platinum award is only available to the top 4,000. If they want engagement in the Summit weekly challaenges then this needs to change.
Ranked number of players for the last summit was about 450.000. That was around 24h before the summit finished and the last time I checked. I wonder how many TCM customers who bought the game do actually participate in summits? Does anyone know the current sales numbers for TCM?

BTW, is there anyway to disable my own ghost in things like Hummer Xpress? It's quite annoying, especially with my name tag hanging over it often blocking the view of the road ahead. And I already have name tags disabled.

Oh and has anyone noticed that the displayed car stats in the garage (top speed, braking distance etc.) are probably bugged? Changing aero often does nothing in terms of top speed. And it's also weird that you can change front and rear aero on a car that has no options installed to do so anyways. I also feel like every car in TCM seem to have shorter gears compared to TC2. In TC2 I was always setting gear length just before the top speed value would go down, to get the most out of it. Since the displayed value does not seem to work in TCM and all cars are already set to max length and still mostly feel too short, there is no need to tinker with that anyway.

Well Ive had a glorious first 50 hours, but seriously need some new playlists, such a shame there is nothing much left to engage with now. Collecting cars is fairly compelling, but the issue is where to use them. Anyone know what the roadmap is for playlist releases?
December is the Hoonigan update, so there'll be more Playlists for that.

Ok, Legend timeline XP needed to advance to next LP is now doubled at 201.600 points. :odd:
Lucky who got lots of LPs in the first timeline. Bad and kind of unfair for everyone else I guess.
I was lucky and after the current change I ended up with just above 200 LPs.

Or was it just 201.600 in the previous timeline for the first few points until the rewards are titles?
I just remember that it was 100.800 points

Back