27. Steve Beaton v Devon Peterson
11. Michael Smith v Ricky Evans
22. Mervyn King v Steve West
3. Peter Wright v Jerry Hendriks/ Warren Parry
30. Jamie Lewis v Mick McGowan
14. Ian White v Kevin Simm/Gilbert Ulang
19. Gerwyn Price v Jonny Clayton

Plenty of intriguing matches there.

World Championship starts tomorrow night from 7pm on Sky Sports Darts/Sky Sports 3.

World Darts Final is tonight from 8pm, its between reigning champ Gary Anderson and World number one Michael Van Gerwen, should be a cracker!

If MVG plays anywhere near as well as he did last night it will be brilliant. Maybe one sided but brilliant nonetheless.

Van Gerwen was so good last night, breaking a 15-year record for highest average, unbelievable!

The first three sets last night were truly amazing. Such a shame Barney couldn't keep pace for the whole match. Taylor must have sat watching the two semi finals and thought 'I'm retiring. There's no way I can match that any longer.' Can't see past MVG tonight.

Barney hinted at retirement in his Sky interview after the match, said he didn't know if he still got it and will keep going for a few more years before packing up, he looked pretty devastated.

Barney hinted at retirement in his Sky interview after the match, said he didn't know if he still got it and will keep going for a few more years before packing up, he looked pretty devastated.
I didn't see his interview afterwards, he has to have been happy with the way he played surely? Based on last night he would have beaten anybody other than MVG. Don't see how he hasn't got a few good years left in him.

Taylor is the only person I can ever picture beating MVG purely because of his experience. As soon as he went down to Barney that pretty well gave it to MVG. He's just about unstoppable.

I was hoping for a Wright vs MVG final but Wright always falls short in the final.

Michael Van Gerwen is now a two time World Champion, he beat Anderson 7-3 in an incredible performance with shades of last night, 108.65 average, absolutely brilliant.....

He now holds every major ranking title. He also has the premier league but not the champions league but they're invite only so no ranking money. It's actually surprising he doesn't win everything he enters, I genuinely can't think of any other sporting dominance across the board like this.

The BDO World Championship starts tomorrow, its not on BBC anymore, its split between Channel 4 and BT Sport, start on Channel 4 from tomorrow afternoon.

Absolutely rivetting interview with Martin Adams's partner at the BDO just now...

Q: So, what does Martin do in the morning?
A: Erm, he gets up... has a shower... has breakfast...
Q: Oh, does he have anything special for breakfast?
A: Not really, no...
Q: Is he superstitious at all?
Q: So how are you feeling, any idea how the game will go?

Not sure I'm a fan of C4's coverage much - Rob Walker makes me want to smash my television with my own forehead, but I digress... the match between Wolfie and Ryan Joyce yesterday was a classic. Joyce had a throw to win the match but missed by a whisker; Adams, who had been struggling badly, needed a 115 check out to avoid Joyce having three throws for the match and he nailed it. Then, Adams had a throw for the match and missed it, and Joyce had to pull of a 164 checkout to avoid losing the match, and he nailed it as well. Great match - not quite to the same standard of play as the PDC, but it couldn't have been much more entertaining!

Glen Durrant is the new BDO World Champion, he beat Danny Noppert 7-3 in a really good final, well done to him, he really deserves it. 👍

Some big news tonight, Phil Taylor announced that this will be his last year on the PDC circuit meaning he will effectively retire. Not really surprising news but still quite sad anyway.

Premier League starts tomorrow from Newcastle including a repeat of the recent World Championship final between MVG and Anderson.

Peter Wright win his first major over the weekend and cried like a baby. Hopefully now that monkey is off his back they can come more often.

Massive congrats to Wright and to Gerwyn Price on making his first major final 👍:cheers:

Van Gerwen had to pull out of the tournament due to a back complaint, he also didn't play in the Premier League in Exeter on Thursday.

Judging by the number of obnoxious and loud young men drinking on the train this evening, guys wearing matching costumes and the number of slightly obese, balding middle-aged men (and the occasional woman dressed to the nines), it could only mean one thing.... THE DARTS IS IN GLASGOW TONIGHT. It's going to be carnage.

Judging by the number of obnoxious and loud young men drinking on the train this evening, guys wearing matching costumes and the number of slightly obese, balding middle-aged men (and the occasional woman dressed to the nines), it could only mean one thing.... DARTS IN GLASGOW TONIGHT. It's going to be carnage.
I'm there but not in costume thankfully. :D

I'm there but not in costume thankfully. :D
Have fun! 👍

I went to the Darts in Edinburgh with my Dad a couple of years ago and it was great fun, but the crowd started to get a bit rowdy and we ended up having to leave our seats. Fortunately, my mate's big brother had seats at the table right at the front in the VIP area and we ended up sitting there for the final, so that was a result! Got to love the darts though, although the Hydro strikes me as a heck of a big arena for a dart board!

Have fun! 👍

I went to the Darts in Edinburgh with my Dad a couple of years ago and it was great fun, but the crowd started to get a bit rowdy and we ended up having to leave our seats. Fortunately, my mate's big brother had seats at the table right at the front in the VIP area and we ended up sitting there for the final, so that was a result! Got to love the darts though, although the Hydro strikes me as a heck of a big arena for a dart board!
Yeah, we probably won't be able to see much! :lol:

The rowdy crowds are the worst, people just can't behave themselves unfortunately.

Bunting's twitter account has been hacked :lol:
Screenshot_20170315-204310.png
:lol:

Big night of the Premier League tomorrow in Rotterdam with MVG v Taylor.

The World Matchplay starts on Saturday night, a fantastic tournament.

The top 32 in the World enter, top 16 are seeded, first to 10 legs to start of with, simple but brilliant!

The World Matchplay ended with Phil Taylor claiming his 16th title by beating Peter Wright 18-8 in the final, and he cruised past Van Barneveld, Van Gerwen and Lewis on the way to the final too, not bad for someone who is retiring in about 6 months!

I saw the Taylor vs MVG match, Taylor was unstoppable and it rattled MVG big time. Good to see him go out in good form.

The Australian tournaments start today after last week's New Zealand upsets. Cadby played well but showed how much of a turd he is at the same time. Anderson handled the final much better.

I'm going for a Phil Taylor or Peter Wright win.

Back