The Earth is Flat?

• Thread starter Corsa
  • 1,439 comments
Ok, fixed to not offend the AUP...
Im not saying, I'm just say, know what I'm saying...
20180716_132732.jpg

I don't understand why you guys even watch that ****. All it does is giving those ****ers views.
I sincerely doubt that he's a real flat earth believer. The fake comedy beard and parody Facebook account were kind of giveaways to me and I'll happily support anyone who deliberately makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Tonight, we'll have a blood moon but it is probably a fantasy or a hologram especially created for us believers in an oblate spheriod.

I have to stop being sarcastic, it will bite my back in the .........

Last edited:
Tonight, we'll have a blood moon but it is probably a fantasy or a hologram especially created for us believers in an oblate spheriod.

I have to stop being sarcastic, it will bite my back in the
Plus Mars at its closest to Earth as well.

Perfect timing for UK weather with storm clouds arriving.

OK. We kind of make the assumption here that English is the language members use, so I apologize for teasing, and I hope the smilies made it clear that I was teasing.

Bendy water. Irrefutable I guess.

Followed with an explanation if its still needed.

I really do struggle to understand how Flat Earthers are able to convince themselves.

Don't watch. Don't give them views.
Understandable, but one person not watching will have a negligible affect on Flat Earth You Tube Videos with the amount of views they are attracting.

I also think that watching the videos in no way helps the Flat Earth Society Fanclub, with each new opinion it becomes ever more farcical.

In comparison there will always somewhere be someone buying a bible.

For a light or a small ball of 30km in the sky that is suppose to be our sun shining on flat earth, it can for sure produce a lot of heat the last few months.

For a light or a small ball of 30km in the sky that is suppose to be our sun shining on flat earth, it can for sure produce a lot of heat the last few months.
It's because the turtle holding up the world keeps messing with the thermostat. Clearly it's the type of turtle that just cant find a solid temp and stick with it.

Anyone ever proof it by yourself that the earth is NOT flat?
We all just read and listen to someone who say its true or not true, the better the facts the more we belive.
:nervous::boggled::bowdown:

Anyone ever proof it by yourself that the earth is NOT flat?
We all just read and listen to someone who say its true or not true, the better the facts the more we belive.
:nervous::boggled::bowdown:

I take from your post that it's you who hasn't proved it by themself. Why not? Plenty of the rest of us have.

I've seen the horizon from a plane and a boat. I've observed a ship dip around the curve. I've watched rockets launched and live satellite feeds. I have no doubt as to the globeness of the planet.

Back