The Earth is Flat?

• Thread starter Corsa
  • 1,439 comments
I'm very sad this thread died out. I really wanted an FEer to argue science with me lol
There is nothing to argue. Colombus already proved its flat. If the earth was round why wouldnt they expand subways to trael to the other side of the world? It doenst make sense. It would be a lot faster, since a straight line is the fasterst route! ;)

For a light or a small ball of 30km in the sky that is suppose to be our sun shining on flat earth, it can for sure produce a lot of heat the last few months.

You've just given me another idea for how to disprove FE. Generally they depict the sun as relatively close to the earth. That would lead to quite large differences in radiation received as it approaches and recedes. As opposed to now where the sun is a long, long, long, long, long way away and any variation is essentially variation in sun output.

It's not that hard to build a ghetto radiation meter, even a solar cell and a multi-meter would probably be accurate enough to rule out whole classes of potential sun "orbits" above a flat earth.

You've just given me another idea for how to disprove FE. Generally they depict the sun as relatively close to the earth. That would lead to quite large differences in radiation received as it approaches and recedes. As opposed to now where the sun is a long, long, long, long, long way away and any variation is essentially variation in sun output.

It's not that hard to build a ghetto radiation meter, even a solar cell and a multi-meter would probably be accurate enough to rule out whole classes of potential sun "orbits" above a flat earth.
Don't waste your breath. Flat earthers are the most unlogical creatures on planet earth. They won't believe you. No insult intended to flat earthers.
I think he was being ironic.

FEers think the sun is close to the Earth? Then what happened to the location of Mercury and Venus? :confused:

FEers think the sun is close to the Earth? Then what happened to the location of Mercury and Venus? :confused:
These are stars (and sky) at the firmament (dome) over flat earth. This firmament is supposedly created by God. No joke, this is what true flat earthers believe.

An example:

These are stars (and sky) at the firmament (dome) over flat earth. This firmament is supposedly created by God. No joke, this is what true flat earthers believe.

An example:

Not gonna bother viewing it as I don't want to give them views. But that sure is weird...

I just really want to know how mountains are created on a flat Earth. I can't fathom how any significant topography would be created without moving continents...

Not gonna bother viewing it as I don't want to give them views. But that sure is weird...

I just really want to know how mountains are created on a flat Earth. I can't fathom how any significant topography would be created without moving continents...

That’s easily be explained by something along the lines of “that’s how god made it”.

Just let it go and have heaps of fun with what they claim.

You have see it this way; they (FE) try to convince us that the earht is flat because it is a theory, a movement. We are not trying to convince them, we are only trying to help them to get out of the delusionial state they are in.

:lol:

Mountains are dragons who are sleeping of course.

But they change over time. Even in human timescales, we can view it. FE is just such a flawed view, I'd love to hear how they think things worked.

Probably in the same line as people who do not "believe" in climate change. They probably think science is some kind of conspiracy.

But they change over time. Even in human timescales, we can view it. FE is just such a flawed view, I'd love to hear how they think things worked.

I think you're overestimating how much FE pay attention to reality and actually try to explain it.

What if this is the Mandela Effect and the world used to be flat but they changed it to a globe?!?

916473e510a6bc9a-600x400.jpg

Man, that would cause a helluva 🤬 earthquake :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit: WAIT WHAT IF ITS TRUE? MAYBE THATS WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?!

Dinosaur fossils were planted by satan. But if they did exist, it was not millions and millions of years ago, but they died in the great flood, because the arc didnt have room for them.

Back