The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
So I have been playing around, and I have a new truck I like. Kenworth T800. I have also included a Peterbilt 389 Daycab Flattop with long frame. Petebilt 389 is still my queen. lol

32CBE80A0E3A54648AF6E537747AF48BC726CD7D
C9BEC3A681231BEAAC7379C54A79278287896620
E9D42722E18A4FA3C270117DAF12500C39BAE8BE
47803175A3F1B0441ADD24C11F317B7F26BA30C1
9AA507669F66E992D7C3CFF596200C4F3BF20075

I have discovered something interesting. I have the AI police mod, and apparently there is a truck that has some writing on it. Here is what I saw.

CBD7D5CEE5DBADCA389FA4B21D38F62F9F436C6C

That Pete is a beast !

Mostly been in the T908 and K200 lately. Also found this unusual trailer yesterday but the link has disappeared from the mod site now. ???

When you detach , it tilts up. Pretty cool but totally useless except for screenshots haha.

That Pete is a beast !

Mostly been in the T908 and K200 lately. Also found this unusual trailer yesterday but the link has disappeared from the mod site now. ???

When you detach , it tilts up. Pretty cool but totally useless except for screenshots haha.

Is the T908 worth the cost? I think it was $25 US I think or more. Are updates always free?

That Pete is a beast !

It sure is. I figured out how to get the 4x6 long frame on the day cab. Go for the uni cab. Select any setup that is long. Can be the lower or 4x6 or 6x8. Go back to cab style and select day cab. YAY!

For my Pete I have the Aloca Heavy Duty Axle and Kenworth Heavy Axle in the front. I use The Space Beacon 2.0 and I use the Real Logistics pack for the antennas and horns and lights.

Is the T908 worth the cost? I think it was $25 US I think or more. Are updates always free?
I think its still $25 US for the 908 or you can buy the K200 as well and save a few dollars. It is a very good quality model but it doesn't have a lot of options compared to ohaha or rjl free mods. Plenty of engine choices , 4 cabs , one bull bar , and a few exhaust stacks to choose from. These are the main items. Updates are free but you need to access the download directly through rta mods on Facebook.
Personally , I think the price is too high but having said that , I seem to spend most of my time in these two kenworths haha

Had to do a mandatory vid of my new 389. Getting that chrome trailer that matches the truck was such a streak of luck to waste it.

Wow... that chrome...! Before I purchase my own cab I've done a couple of other jobs; one of the lorries was beautiful!

View attachment 485204

View attachment 485205

View attachment 485206

Antos :drool: That truck looks amazing. Nice choice of paint too. I have to give that mod one more try. Last time I tried it it was conflicting with something but I just don't know what. I like it more than the Actros because of the front end. Looks "sportier."

Last edited:
That Steam sale sure is making me want to buy Going East!, Scandinavia and the High Power Cargo or whatever the name is... decisions, decisions.

Sick as f... able to share where you got the trailer from??

Sure thing! Here it is http://ets2.lt/en/us-trailer-pack-v-1-0/ It's an old mod, but it's still working with the latest patch.

That Steam sale sure is making me want to buy Going East!, Scandinavia and the High Power Cargo or whatever the name is... decisions, decisions.

Do it man! Totally worth it. Scandinavia is probably the best and most complete official expansion. That map is much better than the original one.

Gave my Mack Superliner a new look. Not much to choose from since this mod is still in v1.0. But I love the simplistic and "heavy duty" look of this truck. I think the light gold goes better with the interior and overall look and feel of this beast. I wish the two-hole rims would be available in other finishes other than red and chrome. A regular gray would look fantastic.

Enjoy that monster V8 sound!!

Sounds great under load. What engine is that ?

Did you join the rta mods skins Facebook group ? Theres some very talented skinners out there.

Sounds great under load. What engine is that ?

Did you join the rta mods skins Facebook group ? Theres some very talented skinners out there.

The 500HP E9 V8. I don't go for the most powerful because that takes away the fun a bit. I haven't checked the RTA group. I did join the HD Truck Team group though. I know they are working on an update and hopefully they'll include skins.

Just finished my first World of Trucks contract. This will be available when the 1.22 update goes live (I'm currently on the public_beta). They purposely let the limiter on, so it took me 1h1min (actually less because my keyboard died within a kilometer of the destination) from Torino to Hannover. That was a tiring trip, I really prefer to be able to reach 155km/h on the highway fully loaded. :lol:

What's better: 4 tires and the huge fuel tank or 6 tires and smaller fuel tank?

What's better: 4 tires and the huge fuel tank or 6 tires and smaller fuel tank?

Not sure really. It all comes to the size of the tank. So far, the Mack and the T908 have the largest tanks and you can literally cross the entire map with only half. I find it more fun when your fuel is a bit more limited. The T908 runs out of AdBlue before diesel, which is a bit annoying though.

As for the Euro trucks, when you chose the 4x2 it usually comes with a larger tank and you can definitely feels the difference.

Not sure really. It all comes to the size of the tank. So far, the Mack and the T908 have the largest tanks and you can literally cross the entire map with only half. I find it more fun when your fuel is a bit more limited. The T908 runs out of AdBlue before diesel, which is a bit annoying though.

As for the Euro trucks, when you chose the 4x2 it usually comes with a larger tank and you can definitely feels the difference.

on the Euro trucks 4x2 gives a tank of 1400l, and I find them stable..

More Euro beauties!

ets2_00195.png

ets2_00176.png

The Volvo's open pipe mods is hands down the BEST sound in the game. Courtesy of the great Kriechbaum. Listen to this baby!

SORRY for DP :P

The Volvo's open pipe mods is hands down the BEST sound in the game. Courtesy of the great Kriechbaum. Listen to this baby!

SORRY for DP :P[/QUOTE]

Are you on the Beta? If you are, then this sound file is worthless ;( ;( the sound files have been changed for the time being so all sound mods for engine brake needs adjustment.

I am stuck in the beta and just starting using the Scania sound mod. Its broken for now.

Back