The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
This is a brilliant idea. Hell, these number pad thingies are like 5 euros each, you could make a few different ones for different games! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567895436

D114EEF4AAC06193035097A0674E3057FFE54E5E

This is a brilliant idea. Hell, these number pad thingies are like 5 euros each, you could make a few different ones for different games! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567895436

D114EEF4AAC06193035097A0674E3057FFE54E5E

Simply awesome. 👍

I need to make myself one of these. I'm not sure whether or not my printer will print onto acetate though, but it's worth giving it a go. I'll have to find some way of mounting it to the G27 too, possibly attach it to the side of the shifter!?!

If I got a USB Numpad, I'd probably end up just painting the keys black with a paintbrush and adding icons later, also with a paintbrush. Printing would be too much effort. :P

Man, I really need to get back into this game; the hours I've lost in it. Any word from the ProMods guys on their integration with the Scandinavian DLC?

I saw it this morning. Couldn't get it to work. Game crashes every time I drive any Scania. Tried everything (selling trucks, installing, reinstalling sound mods) but it simply does not want to work.

Bummed you have that issue. If its anything it is not as loud as the previous version nor as much crackle :(. Needs more loud noises. I am unsure what mods you have that is killing it. I have this mod set to top and it is working. Not sure if u have many sound mods or not. I do not have the mods in any order, maybe that makes the difference, I do not know.

I never had any mods installed before and it doesn't work for me either, the game crashes when signing in. No idea, the stock sound is good enough for me anyway, only a bit quiet in the interior. :P

Bonus: Old Pete 351!!

ets2_00203.png

ets2_00204.png

Bummed you have that issue. If its anything it is not as loud as the previous version nor as much crackle :(. Needs more loud noises. I am unsure what mods you have that is killing it. I have this mod set to top and it is working. Not sure if u have many sound mods or not. I do not have the mods in any order, maybe that makes the difference, I do not know.

There was a mod that messed up my game which I think deleted already. I think it was a sound mod that gave Renault trucks the stock Volvo engine sound. I'll have to check. It'll be hard because I have exactly 59 mods in the game XD These however are only American trucks, a couple of paid RTA trucks, trailer packs, rims and sound mods. No map, Scania truck mods or any other major mod.

Just a few of my latest pics. Also there are about 3 websites that have the K200 and T908 for free.. I wont post them here because I might get in trouble for that, only saying it exists.
ets2_01410.png
ets2_01419.png
ets2_01434.png
ets2_01438.png
ets2_01392.png

I think ecodriving is my new hobby in this game. Did 1231km delivery on 332 litres with an 8t trailer in my R730. That's 26.9l/100km. Never put much thought into fuel consumption before, but this is quite fun.

Also I think I've settled with my everyday normal truck, I guess you just cannot say no to Scania. :P

2015-12-13_00007.jpg

2015-12-14_00001.jpg
2015-12-13_00006.jpg
2015-12-12_00015.jpg
2015-12-12_00013.jpg
2015-12-12_00012.jpg
2015-12-12_00011.jpg
2015-12-12_00007.jpg

16 Gears. 6 possible positions on a gear stick. 2 toggle switches. No idea which gear is where. What could possibly go wrong?

Now for the forgotten and ignored trucks. How about some MAN TGX V8. As a surprise, listen very carefully in the video.
ets2_00208.png

16 Gears. 6 possible positions on a gear stick. 2 toggle switches. No idea which gear is where. What could possibly go wrong?

Not sure if I've posted this before, but have you guys ever tried this software? You can make your own gear patterns, then use the Custom Range, Custom Split and Custom Range/Split option in the game. I managed to make real Eaton Fuller 13 and 18-speed and Road Ranger 10-speed gear patterns in my G27. I can use both the range and split switch at the same time and I can even pre-select range or gears. Just like in real life. http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=120397 It's a bit tricky to use at first, but it worth it for the full simulation effect.

Just a few of my latest pics. Also there are about 3 websites that have the K200 and T908 for free.. I wont post them here because I might get in trouble for that, only saying it exists

Well, its a scam. 220MB png files for one of them. So there's that. I open it as an archive and that's what I found. D*cks. It seems the K200 is legit. No alarms going off here yet. Wish I knew how to properly tell them that the mod is stolen.

It is purely there mod. It is wicked nice. I have it no more. Its history for me. Its a straight up stealing form them. I still need more mod options tho before I dive into it.

Last edited:
Jake brake no longer works on 1.22... anyone else experiencing this issue? Maybe just with American trucks. Game is unplayable now. :/

Having to resort to using a European truck (Oh goodness me) turned out to be not such a bad thing, had the RJL Scania for a while but with the latest sound update means I can use it more. Forgot how well this thing steers and brakes, even the big cab version can be turned on a dime. It makes me laugh when I turn now as I'm used to 'man-handling' the big Kenworths, this thing just wizzes around. :)
ets2_01440.png
ets2_01452.png

Last edited:
Jake brake no longer works on 1.22... anyone else experiencing this issue? Maybe just with American trucks. Game is unplayable now. :/

Yeah all part of 1.22. Pretty much its more mods to fix the issue. The mod maker or someone else has to make a mod so the Jake will work. Until SCS fix this its mod time.

Having to resort to using a European truck (Oh goodness me) turned out to be not such a bad thing, had the RJL Scania for a while but with the latest sound update means I can use it more. Forgot how well this thing steers and brakes, even the big cab version can be turned on a dime. It makes me laugh when I turn now as I'm used to 'man-handling' the big Kenworths, this thing just wizzes around. :) View attachment 492813 View attachment 492814

Follow this carefully. It's really the only way to fix the problem. I would suggest to do it truck by truck and test that it's working both interior and exterior. Took me about two hours due to all the truck mods and sound mods I have, but now my Jake Brake is working again.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

At last, we are ready to commit to an official release date of the first edition of American Truck Simulator; the game will hit digital and retail stores on February 3, 2016.

As the readers of our blog will no doubt know by now, this release will be just the first step on the road. A couple of trucks and the state of California that we are bringing you with the base game release is only a fraction of our grand vision - to cover all of North America eventually and to chase every relevant truck manufacturer for a license to allow us to include their trucks into the game.

Well, we have to set on the way, and this is where we start. Hold on tight!

Source: SCS Blog

Latest Posts

Back