The Evolution of Gran turismo

Good Video, but I found it very confusing when you put GT3, then went straight back to GT1! :confused: :confused:

lol no that clip went back to GT2 then to G1 then to GT4, basically i found the clips went with the music better in that order:dopey:
thanks for the comment though :)

EDIT i see what you're saying, lol. dunno, just though it looked better :sly:

lol no that clip went back to GT2 then to G1 then to GT4, basically i found the clips went with the music better in that order:dopey:
thanks for the comment though :)

EDIT i see what you're saying, lol. dunno, just though it looked better :sly:

I get it now. You were probably doing that to mix the music with the video! 👍
Still confused me at first though!

P.S: I love that music. Whats it called and whos it from!

Amazing, loved the inclusion of GT:HD to GT5:P. Didn't seem like you showed a lot of GT4, but maybe you did, and I didn't see. 5/5 though on YouTube.

like the mix! very well done, Stunt Drifter! liked it how it built up from GT1, but got a litlle confused when it kep switching from old to new games and back, but nontheless very good. like Skid Mark 33 said, whats the name of the music and whose it by? sounds good. 👍

:) for those of you who wanted to know,i edited my first post! :sly:
and thanks for the compliments! i'll try to make it less confusing on the second version :)

I'm looking forward to the 2nd version. The one you posted wasn't bad but as other have said before, a bit confusing.

That was great. the music was good and all the clips were great, it was awsome how you edited them together. I like how it went back and forth too, only thing i would have changed is the bit from the GT3 intro video with the 3. Nothing wrong with it in it'self, and it makes an awsome transition, but going back and forth with the clips might confuse someone who didnt know. best to keep the numbers out of it. awsome video though. 👍

NO COMMENT :eek: its 🤬 awesome.But i can't wonder this,i remembered you posted this video at both Gran Turismo 1 and Gran Turismo 2 forum.What was that all about?Looking forward to your next video.....

Ha, old song, but good. They're cd was good. Anyway, nice video. I too love the inclusion of GTHD and GT5:Prologue.

Hey man great vid!. i have a question tho,at 2:19 what track is that and what GT is it on? 1,2,3,or4:confused:
That my friend, is GTHD :) offered on the PS3 console as a demo.:dopey:
I cannot remember the name of the track but if you search the GTHD section you're bound to find it since its the only track you can use in the demo.

No, you can't - not for any old reason, anyway... unless you are adding new information, then bumping a thread is counterproductive. You already have a link to it in your signature...

Hey, since you have bump this thread, why not do another video? I mean, since GT5 Prologue has come out already, why not just make a new one as well? You could even make a drift compilation video from all the GT games.... ;)

But I agree with what Touring Mars said, you only bump your thread if you want to add something to it (or if you want to get an immediate reply to your question, which you don't have....) :)

Back