The February update discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the NSX will come sooner or later.

gran-turismo-5-prologue-20080129115252976-000.jpg

gran-turismo-5-prologue-20080129115250789-000.jpg

Always loved these 90's NSX, i never saw one in the real life but if i had the money to buy between this or GTR, RX7, Supra, 3000GT and such, i would pick this one easily.

EDIT: Not sure why i got likes but thanks guys.

Last edited:
It's funny to see how people are polarized here into wanting more race cars or on the opposite more street cars included. It's like if we were talking about different games. One thing for sure is that we need more tracks.

In my opinion the more road cars the better because is what I mostly use except for sport mode. I don't see they're going to fill the racing categories with more racing cars any time soon, as they were having a tough time balancing all of them properly, but I may be wrong..

I would prefer more variety of cars for PSVR... hypercars, supercars and old race cars.

sport mode has enough Gr3 Gr4 for people not to choose anything that's not on the top ten leaderboard already.

More tracks to experience the cars on please.

Glad to see the 90's Japanese classics slowly returning, would be nice to get an R33 in Nismo 400R flavour :D, though I'm happy if we just get a little bit more of everything*

*could do without 20,000,000 Cr. cars though! I only reached total earnings of 20 mil this weekend, after 81 days of logging in :D

They should introduce a form of discount based on the player level, but only for expensive cars (> 10 Mio)
level 1 ÷ 20 the cost for the expensive cars should be the 100% of the nominal value.
level 20÷25 ... 95%
level 25÷30 ... 85%
level 30÷35 ... 75%
level 40÷45 ... 70%
level 45÷49 ... 65%
level 50 ......50%
IR

If the cars were only available based on skill, then so many people would never get to own them - without a glitch being present.

If level determined discount level, then people would still grind for level 50

30 mins in GT League per gaming session and anyone and everyone can have these cars in two months.

I think all the cars should be freely available to use in PSVR though, seeing as it's been restricted in so many other ways.

I'd prefer if they could have only been won like prize cars, just like in the old days...

And by prize cars I mean a really hard challenge, not a daily roulette car.
The daily reward is a good idea but winning a 20 million car like that is so unsatisfying. Cars beyond 30 000 credits should be out of the daily reward. There is now a GT league mode, I want to win my 20 million credits car thanks to an endurance race or a long championship.

Kaz might continue to add and fill the gap with unique, special iconic supercars first. Porsche 918 spider could make sense since we now have the La Ferrari and the McClaren F1 just added. And now the enzo added. We could even get another Ferrari, Lambo Murcialago SV since we got the Countach, a McClaren P1, or a bugatti Chiron even. An old Supra or Celica good be on the table. Just guessing based on the cars we have been given recently. One or too muscle cars would make sense too or American cars. A guess would be Dodge or Shelby since we got the dodge viper. I am not saying there is a pattern. As actual content could be just totally random. Have a think and if everyone lays out the cars we just got in the past two updates. See if there is some kind of pattern or not.

It’s a japanese company you would expect them to put iconic japanese road cars first, we got quite lucky already having in the dlcs european cars imo.

Turn 10, Slightly Mad and Kunos are American, British and Italian developers, all countries rich with their own motoring heritages. Yet they all manage to bring out more balanced content.

I struggle to get excited about the NSX given how poor the handling is on road cars in GTS... The balance on road cars is almost entirely terrible.

More tracks to race on would be preferable.

I'd love to see more historic racecars.

Give me the 1967 trans am lineup from Ford, Dodge and Chevy.

Early 1970s Can Am cars, Lola, McLaren, Porsche, Chaparral, etc.

Some historical f1 cars would be amazing, old cars with zero aero, then a few from each era, I know it's asking a lot and might be a licensing issue, but it would be amazing to drive some of the oddities like the Tyrrell p34

I'd love to see more historic racecars.

Give me the 1967 trans am lineup from Ford, Dodge and Chevy.

Early 1970s Can Am cars, Lola, McLaren, Porsche, Chaparral, etc.

Some historical f1 cars would be amazing, old cars with zero aero, then a few from each era, I know it's asking a lot and might be a licensing issue, but it would be amazing to drive some of the oddities like the Tyrrell p34

No.

Here's an NSX, an NA Miata, a Toyota Tacoma, an R33 Skyline, a Citroen 2CV, a Range Rover Evoque, An Acura CL Type-S, a BMW 120d and a Dacia Vision GT instead.

Kaz announced the latest update a month ago. How about announcing it on 20th again? :lol: My guess is they'll announce it between 20th and 23rd.

That NSX leak is fishy, though. Could a Super GT version on the way, too? After all, Polyphony loves duplicates:

881.jpg

Kaz announced the latest update a month ago. How about announcing it on 20th again? :lol: My guess is they'll announce it between 20th and 23rd.

That NSX leak is fishy, though. Could a Super GT version on the way, too? After all, Polyphony loves duplicates:
Not really a duplicate, in a way I'd call it a duplicate at least. Different race-versions of the same road car in different race leagues are completely different individual cars that serve a vastly different purpose.

In GT's of old you'd have 9 MX5's with different coloured leather. Those are what I'd class as duplicates! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back