The February update discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are considerably faster at Fuji and hold the track record at Chang (don't know the best LMP2 time), which are the only two tracks that both classes race on currently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Speedway

Edit: At Chang the best LMP2 time for this years race was 1:25.881 compared to the track record of 1:25.441 set by a GT500.

Thank you. I had no idea there was such a big difference. I thought they had more or less in the same lap times.

@RaY29rus That makes it look amateur then. ^^ well well.

Really hope to see another new track. Maybe Spa or Le Mans?
GT: SPORT needs a lot more tracks.

I'd also like to see more cars but more Gr.1, Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars. Something like a LMP2 class would be nice, too.
Nxxx class is nice but not something I bought GT: Sport for.

Personally I'm not excited to see more content for GT: League. At the moment this is just a boring addition of single races. Why are there no special objectives (like in DRIVECLUB), championships, tire & fuel management etc.? I could drive races in the Arcade mode and it would be the same. Even better cause I can customize my experience.

I'd like to see more missions and track experiences for the campaign mode instead.

This time next week we will know what's coming

For those who may not know :)

Well, unless they release the update on 26 27 or 28 February in which case we won't know what's coming except for maybe a silhouette of some cars if they repeat that before release. Either that or you must have some secret knowledge that no one else has...?

That's only on the brightened, high contrast photo edit tho. In the original photo, it says "PlayStation" on the license plate.
"Playstation" license plate is on final picture. Unedited original pictures comes with "Vista Diferent", because these guys modelled original scene. And then @artofruben retouched it and changed "Vista Diferent" to "Playstation", because "Playstation" license plate makes more sense for "Gran Turismo Sport Artwork Campaign".

By the way, I think it's a "basic" 3D model made for the Playstation campaign.
Sans titre.png

want some Ferraris: F50, FXX Evo, 599XX Evo, FXX-K Evo, 812 Superfast
maybe a Lotus comeback with a Esprit V8
Honda/Acura NS-X
Porsche 918
McLaren P1
Isdera Commendatore 112i
Subaru Impreza STI 22b
Lancer Evo (I, V or IX)
Lamborghini Aventador
Lexus LFA
Nissan Skyline R33

or maybe some GT500

for tracks, either Spa or Le Mans, and some new layouts

Last edited:
With GT6 online coming to and end in a month I would expect them to add more content that would persuade those people to make the switch over to GTS. If its not in the February update I would bet on an early March update before GT6 goes offline.
There is alot of people still playing GT6 online and that = more money if they can get those people to switch. I just don't think that's something PD & Sony will completely ignore.

With GT6 online coming to and end in a month I would expect them to add more content that would persuade those people to make the switch over to GTS. If its not in the February update I would bet on an early March update before GT6 goes offline.
There is alot of people still playing GT6 online and that = more money if they can get those people to switch. I just don't think that's something PD & Sony will completely ignore.

You don't think shutting the GT6 servers is incentive enough to swap? ;-)

With any luck PD just may have a final GT6 event where the bonus can be carried over to GT Sport (fingers crossed) :-)

You don't think shutting the GT6 servers is incentive enough to swap? ;-)

With any luck PD just may have a final GT6 event where the bonus can be carried over to GT Sport (fingers crossed) :-)

Unfortunately no I don't. There are many people still not happy about GT6 getting shut down and at the same time refuse to have anything to do with GTS.
Others simply can't afford to switch while others won't no matter what.

I have no idea what PD & Sony will do a month from now but I do expect something aimed at GT6 players even if it's bundling the PS4 & GTS at a good discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back