The Ferrari Daytona (and Something Else) is Coming to GT Sport

I don't want to sound too ungrateful but this is big pass for me. I'm just not into electric cars.
đź’ˇ If they are a mood to add Porsche, why not the Carrera GT, 911 GT1 strassenverison, 993 Carrera, 1973 Carrera RS, 928 GTS, 996 Turbo, 906, 964 Carrera, 917K, some 6 cylinder Cayman or Boxster.
I hope this update brings something else with it.:cheers:
Totally support this, especially the GT1, but PD mainly want to show they are ’thinking forward’ with an electric car. Also, it's like with the Supra where the launch IRL coincides with its debut in GT Sport.

Electric cars can also be fun to drive, Model S feels pretty good because of the instant torque. Plus 750+HP is a pretty good place to start with electrics.

365 GTB/4 and a Coronet/Road Runner/Super Bee + more cars are coming including Spa

I don't want to sound too ungrateful but this is big pass for me. I'm just not into electric cars.
đź’ˇ If they are a mood to add Porsche, why not the Carrera GT, 911 GT1 strassenverison, 993 Carrera, 1973 Carrera RS, 928 GTS, 996 Turbo, 906, 964 Carrera, 917K, some 6 cylinder Cayman or Boxster.
I hope this update brings something else with it.:cheers:
Those Porsche’s you listed are the kind of stuff we get in regular updates. This Porsche deal is significant because it highlights PD are working with the manufacturer on pre-production models. Bringing them to GT as the real car hits the road.

In GT7 could be those cars get more attention.
I was surprised to hear this new Porsche will already be included in some future updates while the Carrera GT and 918 Spyder, well, won't seem to be highlighted amongst the Porsche models so it's a big wonder when they will make into the game.

I was surprised to hear this new Porsche will already be included in some future updates while the Carrera GT and 918 Spyder, well, won't seem to be highlighted amongst the Porsche models so it's a big wonder when they will make into the game.
Porsche Carrera Gt gained a bad reputation after the Paul Walkers death. I doubt it will be in gt sport any time soon.

Porsche Carrera Gt gained a bad reputation after the Paul Walkers death. I doubt it will be in gt sport any time soon.
No it hasn't gained a bad reputation. People still want to by the Carrera GT, even if Paul Walker was killed in one. The prices are only going up and it's popular among car enthusiasts due it's analogue character.

Sorry, but that is BS. Only reason why it wouldn't be included ( at least not in recent times ) is simply because...well, it's PD. They often overlook significant/popular/iconic cars either by not adding them, or adding them much later than you would expect.

Examples - mazda 787B, nsx, ek9, s2000, S13, DC2 and more. All these cars were added later than we expected, with S2000 and S13 almost 2 years later. Then cars that were still not added yet - lexus LFA, Mazda RX8, murcielago, gallardo, C5-C6 corvette, S15 and many other cars.

I think Carrera GT will be added, but like I said it's PD, so it will take some time :D

Way before his death, it already had established a reputation as being difficult to drive.

And a high profile death won’t make it the black sheep, same goes to the Porsche 550 and James Dean and to Ryan Dunn killed on a crash in a 911 GT3.

Blame the drivers, not the cars. The same accident can happen in a mundane family car.

Well so many games featured the Carerra GT also Project Cars 2 had it as a dlc.

What does paul walker have to do with it lmaoo?????

Nobody cares why is his life any different from ours?? It gained a bad reputation because the daughter tried to sue Porsche basically blaming the car itself. Porsche made the Carrera GT pretty clear it is not for the faint hearted basically the last of the pure supercars before digital technology began to take root. Porsche Carrera GT likens back to the old school supercars of the past.

Rally legend Walter Rohrl even found the car a challenge.

Last edited:
The cause of Paul Walker’s death wasn’t the car itself, but rather, the tires. They were unchanged and had grip just like worn out Comfort: Hard tires which was why things made their turn for the worst.

I suddenly remembered that it's Paul Walker's birthday today. He should be turning 46 years old already if he is still alive by now. :nervous:

So many cars got people killed should we not have the Lancia S4 in the game because it killed the most talented rally driver of its time Tiovonen??

Porsche Carerra GT was blamed by ignorant people to the point that its now called the car that killed Paul Walker.

what about the Toyota Supra Super GT 2020
58.jpg

Where's Gazoo's actual version? The one with the red, white and black livery?
That was the concept. I placed a comparison in the Super Gt thread. The front inlets are different, for one. There is also an inlet in the snout, like past F1 cars. The wheels are different as well.

What an odd question to ask in the thread about the Ferrari 365 GT4 and Dodge Coronet Super Bee. What about it?
Will it come to the game, I suppose...? This is also a discussion about the next update, so he was wondering if it would come, not that hard to deduce.

Back