Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
As posted earlier, the Porsche Taycan Turbo S is coming to Gran Turismo Sport.

EELqz5EU0AARm9x
But why did it really need to have 'Turbo' in its own name? :dunce::ill::lol:

Yet the Bugatti Chiron still isn't even in the game at all, despite its reputation and capabilities.
Chiron, Agera, Senna, XJ220...you know what, let’s not go down this rabbit hole.

Taycan is electric, isn’t it? Another car relegated to Group X hell, but maybe we’ll get some GT League events for electric cars to make them more useable.

Chiron, Agera, Senna, XJ220...you know what, let’s not go down this rabbit hole.
Just recalling the ones that have the most potential to be present in the game, you know. :lol:

Hopefully, some of them will eventually come to the game someday or if not, it will be included in the next installment. But for now, let's just appreciate what we currently have. ;)

Maybe PD are now hitting the point where they have the capacity to built the very latest models. Many of the requested classics from previous GT’s are now available.

They've always had the capability. The simultaneous release of the C7 Corvette way back shows it.

Impressive.. but I believe there still will be complaints :lol:

AH... Okay that is enough. :D

By the way nice to see other Porsche in GTS. This is certainly a surprise because every latest model Porsche usually being introduced first in Forza franchise. So, yeah this literally out of nowhere. Though one thing to concern is which Gr will the Taycan being put and surely people will complain about it... :rolleyes:

AH... Okay that is enough. :D

By the way nice to see other Porsche in GTS. This is certainly a surprise because every latest model Porsche usually being introduced first in Forza franchise. So, yeah this literally out of nowhere. Though one thing to concern is which Gr will the Taycan being put and surely people will complain about it... :rolleyes:
Its nice to see new models in the game especially from porsche but I cant help feel wanting the new cayman gts instead of this but oh well.. it kinda looks cool.

Did anyone missed this?

"During the presentation that accompanied the reveal, Head of Exterior Design Style Porsche, Mr. Peter Varga, and Gran Turismo Series Producer Kazunori Yamauchi announced that a Porsche Vision Gran Turismo was in the works for 2020, and the 917 Living Legend, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the legendary Porsche 917, was also making its way into the game"

Did anyone missed this?

"During the presentation that accompanied the reveal, Head of Exterior Design Style Porsche, Mr. Peter Varga, and Gran Turismo Series Producer Kazunori Yamauchi announced that a Porsche Vision Gran Turismo was in the works for 2020, and the 917 Living Legend, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the legendary Porsche 917, was also making its way into the game"

Another VGT.....

No thanks.

I am so glad to see that another VisionGT will be arriving eventually at long last, no matter how long it takes, the fact there'll be more is just awesome to see :D

Look at that, October for the Taycan, Mid next year for the 917, BY the END OF NEXT YEAR for VGT. Plus, they were working on the Taycan for the past nine months. May hold up with my theory of the SUper Gt cars making it in by 1st quarter next year.

Tokyo Expressway Central CE 1-Lap Trial is one hell of difficult to gold it. Tried playing with traction control levels, setting CSA to strong, no luck. Maybe because it's midnight and I'm getting tired...

(For disclosure, I'm using a DS4)

Edit: Learned how to decelerate in the corners without braking and finally did it.

Last edited:
The game features online bugs of the daily race! I can not believe that a single bet will integrate the circuit SPA, Ferrari, Porsche and other cars announced that's why I suggest an update just after the event RBR! And then there is the calendar of nations and manufacturers!

Back