The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, think about it. Regulations were 541hp but the car max settings can reach over 600hp in real life and GT. Like how LMP cars regulations are 700bhp, that's just the limiters, I bet they could reach 1000bhp but FIA has set a cap for horsepower.

All you have to do is set the BMW McLaren F1 GTR to 541hp. Is it that tedious?

You can't set an AI's power cap. You also can't make the Lister lighter. They might as well fix them both as well as make adjustments to other cars.

I am well aware that there is only several generations of Miata's in real life, but real life is not built on coding.

Which means the made up differences that PD applied to what should be identical cars (as shown in the differences in the internal coding) mean nothing regarding whether cars are duplicates or not because those differences shouldn't be there in the first place. If two cars would be functionally indistinguishable in real life, those two cars should be the same in the game. If PD fiddled with numbers to make them different to justify including both, they are not only still duplicates, but they are also incorrectly modeled ones.

Last edited:
Bugatti Veyron
Audi RS6
Audi R8
Volkswagen Golf IV, V, VI, VII
Redbull X1's
All ugly designed cars without proper interior

Basically everyone of those crummy little shoeboxes with 4WD and no power. There must be over a dozen of those in the game.

As far as premium cars go it's Schwimmwagen, Kübelwagen, i-MiEV, AZ-1 and 4200R. They're boring, almost nobody uses them and to think many people spend weaks modelling them, while they could've worked on a way more interesting car makes me mad.

Basically everyone of those crummy little shoeboxes with 4WD and no power. There must be over a dozen of those in the game.

As far as premium cars go it's Schwimmwagen, Kübelwagen, i-MiEV, AZ-1 and 4200R. They're boring, almost nobody uses them and to think many people spend weaks modelling them, while they could've worked on a way more interesting car makes me mad.
GT is about having all kinds of cars in a game, if you don't want these kind of cars go play Forza.

4200R is amazing! Hands off! I also want to add I'm taking it very personally you list the 4200R even in the same sentence as those other cars. Of course I'm joking :) but the 4200R is one of the best handling cars in gt5. It is right up there with the nsx, s2000 and few other nice cars. I'd rather lose 500 skylines than the 4200R. At least all the skylines drive like flaming understeery pig from electric car hell where as the 4200R is just amazing.

If I get to choose 5 cars I do not want then all the electric cars. They are just uninteresting but more importantly you can not even tune the engines.

4200R is amazing! Hands off! I also want to add I'm taking it very personally you list the 4200R even in the same sentence as those other cars. Of course I'm joking :) ...

Ok, I admit the 4200R is kinda cool. Actually I've mistaken it with another concept car, don't remember the name but I think it was standard anyway.

GT is about having all kinds of cars in a game, if you don't want these kind of cars go play Forza.

Jesus Christ! How come you can't even post a single slightly negative comment here without having some fanboy crawling out of his cave. Espacially when the topic is about which cars you don't want/like in the game...

IROC Z Concept car. Why can't we just have the production version the the IROC instead?

Only two cars I want to exclude, and ONE to replace them.
The two ugly Primera P12's. I would rather see a Primera P11-144 (Since ALL the Primeras have been in the GT games, except for this model.. Yes, I do love this car. Owned a P10 and a P11-144, and my mom owned a P10 and a P11. These cars are gorgeous. Except for the P12 ofc..)

Jesus Christ! How come you can't even post a single slightly negative comment here without having some fanboy crawling out of his cave. Espacially when the topic is about which cars you don't want/like in the game...
I'm just saying what GT is about, and there's no need to be a 🤬 and call me a fanboy.

I'm just saying what GT is about, and there's no need to be a 🤬 and call me a fanboy.
What you were saying, in a thread with the words, "Cars you do not want in GT" in the subject, is to go play another game if you actually have a list of cars you do not want in GT. And if the shoe fits:

fan·boy
ˈfanˌboi/
noun
Insult/chastise others for using public forums to express an opinion, no matter how constructive or, respectful it may be. (Go ahead and admit that it's a good game/movie/etc.) This fact and anything else will be promptly ignored in favor of cherry picking the negative, and beating you over the head with it.

Or better yet have both.
Why? The IROC Concept wasn't groundbreaking or that important to be honest. It was a one off for GM design studios years AFTER the street IROC came out.

Last edited:
What you were saying, in a thread with the words, "Cars you do not want in GT" in the subject, is to go play another game if you actually have a list of cars you do not want in GT. And if the shoe fits:.
Ok, I made the mistake of debating with someone in this kind of thread but I'm not a fanboy, I don't defend every little thing about GT and I like other racing games which is the exact opposite of a fanboy.

Ok, I admit the 4200R is kinda cool. Actually I've mistaken it with another concept car, don't remember the name but I think it was standard anyway.

He was only justifying the inclusion of those cars, and I wouldn't class "crummy little shoeboxes" as slightly negative.

Leave him be, he's not a "fanboy".

He was only justifying the inclusion of those cars, and I wouldn't class "crummy little shoeboxes" as slightly negative.

Finally someone who understands. 👍

So what do you call it when you criticize someone and tell them to go play another game (one of the ultimate fanboy responses btw) when all they were doing was responding to the OP?

The purpose of the thread is to talk about cars you don't like, chastising someone for doing that seems rather childish.

IROC Z Concept car. Why can't we just have the production version the the IROC instead?
Why+not+just+pick+time+travel+go+back+in+time+_5befb80ab11ee4c36ce90e6b92a44a5b.jpg

stupid hypercars like the

LaFerrari
Mclaren P1
Lamborghini Egoista, or the Sesto Elemento
Koenigsegg Agera R or S, doesn't matter

too bad they already put the Veyron and the Huayra.

well, at least I'm almost sure there wasn't be any Porsche in the game, so... no Porsche 918 Spyder

Why? The IROC Concept wasn't groundbreaking or that important to be honest. It was a one off for GM design studios years AFTER the street IROC came out.
While I get that,apart from these regionalised cars (mostly meaning the ones that don't actually exist for example all the MX5/Miata's) I don't think the game should be taken away from.

@huskeR32 I agree as long as they actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back