The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,694,692 views
Russian Stream Roulette :lol:

haaaa that was fun.
 
You can't really call Blu-ray "new" at this point. It's like saying the PlayStation 3 is really new, and we shouldn't expect a new console from Sony for another couple years (Most gens lasted 5 years BTW, this one is going on for longer, so we're actually overdue for the PlayStation 4 by normal gen standards.). Blu-ray has been around for like what, almost 6 years now (It's like older than the OVER 9,000 meme which dates back October 2006.), and they started developing it in like what, 2001?

Oh, notice how I put it in quotations.


In the end, both will suffer from disc rot eventually, no matter how well you treat them.

This has to do with what exactly?


Russian Stream Roulette :lol:

haaaa that was fun.

:lol:
 
Even though you got the first bullet :p

And I'm giving Sephy quite the mindbending right now. He doesn't know I'm the one who survived :3
 
Hell I don't care. I was drawing anyway.

In the end, both will suffer from disc rot eventually, no matter how well you treat them.

Welcome to Earth.
 
Just wondering but, what has anime have anything to do with GT?
 
Segai is actually what bothers me the most in this anime. He's that typical over the top villain that defies logic: "Why make it simple when you can make an extravagant plan that looks awesome and witty?" but that eventually fails miserably, while the simple way out would have granted him victory. I just can't take him seriously.

The thing I don't even see him as a villain entirely. It almost seems like he is forcing Shu in certain directions, and isn't really working for any major power in the series.

Doesn't seem like he is going to pull an Aizen or something.
 
Just wondering but, what has anime have anything to do with GT?

Nope. This is just a thread for those who enjoy GT and anime. Except quite a few around here don't play GT anymore.
 
J0SH1
Just wondering but, what has anime have anything to do with GT?

Sorry nevermind, I never knew there was a movies section. ;)
 
The thing I don't even see him as a villain entirely. It almost seems like he is forcing Shu in certain directions, and isn't really working for any major power in the series.
He's doing all this......for the lulz
 
He's doing all this......for the lulz

Could just be a giant game for him. I mean the guy is more interested in trolling and pranks than much anything else.
 
I mean the guy is more interested in trolling and pranks than much anything else.

Sorta reminds me of you....


HAH that was mean.


but seriously though, I don't hope he'll end up going "Oh me? Oh no no, I'm just on the sidelines, I'll be leaving now. toodle-lu!"
 
Good stream tonight. I am hitting the sack now. Night TGAT! <3
 
I am hitting the sack now.

Damn aren't you hardcore, hitting your sac.

I'm going to hit the sack too and hopefully fall asleep without waking up bruised.
 
Sorta reminds me of you....


HAH that was mean.


but seriously though, I don't hope he'll end up going "Oh me? Oh no no, I'm just on the sidelines, I'll be leaving now. toodle-lu!"

I doubt it. I mean they have that genomic thinger because of him. And that was no accident.
 
Morning, all.

636255.jpg


Ctrl-Alt-Down, at your discretion. ;)

I haven't even bothered to look at any other posts yet :lol:
 
Yugioh is anime.


See you in 10 hours :p
 
And I thought 10 Hours of Nyan Cat was just madness:sick:
 
Wait up to Ryuuko? yes, please!

OAWF:

98074.jpg


Original Character, crazily detailed outfit.
 
Last edited:
That is a lot of detail!


OADA:

234.jpg
 
Persona 4 17!
I'm with Yosuke, I wanna know the girls' three sizes as well X3
 
DK
That was definitely not worth Asuka hitting me over the head with a baseball bat.

Whaddya mean?? :( You didn't press Ctrl-Alt-Down, did you? :sly: You need to see her expression properly. :lol:

Tell Asuka also to come back with a rack of her size :lol:
 
Asuka should press Alt+F4
 
OADY:

180096-0f98051a311265f6a13984319db492b6.jpg


tumblr_ln7b26wGAp1qbvovho1_500.jpg


Somewhere, someone is having a massive Nose hemorrage.
 
Back