The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,694,721 views
Has anyone noticed how awesome this page has been. :lol:
 
Ah, Nisemonogatari doesn't cease to amaze me :lol:
 
Last edited:
It ceased to amaze you?! Damn it, this episode must SUCK.


I'm downloading it right now, but slow internet so I'm going to go to my mom's office in a while.
 
edited before the rage hits :p
 
Has anyone noticed how awesome this page has been. :lol:

Despite the loli you have posted...:p
*bro-ho fist*
 
DK: Complains about lolis, is obsessed with a 14 year old girl. LOGIC.


btw, Ryuuko is 15/16...
 
DK
Despite the loli you have posted...:p
*bro-ho fist*

Puh-lease. It's the beginning of a superb page of a pictures :p

Oh, and also, "It's Ryuuko." ;)

And nooooo the page is gone. So just as an encore :lol:

632209.jpg


743471-3.jpg


It's 'ThADR'. :lol:
 
Deniablility. That's all this is about :sly:

Though if they look 8 there's not much that can be done about it xD
 
DK: Complains about lolis, is obsessed with a 14 year old girl. LOGIC.


btw, Ryuuko is 15/16...

Sorry for not having a degree in Denpaonnaology. :grumpy:
 
Gawdammit, Aniplex of Japan, you're really, really killing me here. Fate/Zero comes out in nearly a month, and you still haven't revealed packaging shots for what will be one of the most successful anime Blu-ray releases in Japan's history. Not to mention it's expected to sell out before its release date over here.
http://www.fate-zero.jp/bdbox/index.html
 
DK
Denpaonnaology. :grumpy:

If only all subjects were that damn great. :lol:

Though I never knew the ages of everyone else.

That's perfect then! :D If that means 15-16 that's one year below me. :)
 
Just got done watching Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and DAYUM is it a good movie, DEFINITELY buying it on blu-ray....after I get Ghost in the shell.....god I wish blu-rays weren't so expensive.
 
So neither is Erio, Ryuuko, Shinobu or Shana :3

And Hinagiku Katsura, Gokou Ruri, Kudryavka Noumi, Izumi Konata, Nakano Azusa...

If only all subjects were that damn great. :lol:

Though I never knew the ages of everyone else.

That's perfect then! :D If that means 15-16 that's one year below me. :)

Erio, Maekawa-San, and Ryuushi are in the same class so they're 16

Oh and

439623868.jpg
 
Did someone say Hinagiku?:dopey:
 
Indeed she is superior. Hinagiku>Nagi

Shame Hayate the Combat Butler is becoming hard to find, and season 2 along with the movie isn't licensed here.:(
---------------
Speaking of the movie, I MUST get this.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0065UIS7Q/
That release is just damn beautiful. Shame it has no English subs like usual though.:(
 
Last edited:
Though I never knew the ages of everyone else.

I didn't either, I thought Ryuuko was around 10 or 11 judging from your avatar. :boggled:
 
DK
I didn't either, I thought Ryuuko was around 10 or 11 judging from your avatar. :boggled:

If I were to like a girl of that age here I would have been long swept up by Lain at this point. :lol:

Its just her face. Her rack is ENORMOUS :lol:

Yep, that. Nice combo innit :)
 
Its just her face. Her rack is ENORMOUS :lol:

Just like Yoko. :sly:
"Gottverdammt! Shut up about Ms. Saggy Boobs!"
"Whatever happened to using her as motivation?" :/
 
And since all the aforementioned girls are of te same age bracket, I don't want any complaints when I post them.

And Asuka is what, 13/14?
 
scaled.php

d9e36a5a5172d9d612292293435ec9b5.gif

Dat boob action.datass.jpg
 
Another U.C concept :dopey:

51.jpg
 
Back