The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,694,755 views
HayatetheCombatButlerEpisode23Screen2.jpg

Yo L impersonator, Imma let you finish, but Gendo has one of the best "Just as planned" of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!
 
^ :drool:

That's it, I'm acquiring Geass.
 
Katanagatari is by the same artist, that clears up my confusion. I saw it, the once a month 44 minute format was indeed controversial. The end result was visually quite attractive, some good action, okay story, overall I wouldn't say it's a must see, but most of us would give it a 7-8/10.

And TC, that One Piece girl for Cano? Seriously? One Piece doesn't do cute, so you should have expected the :yuck: response. And your followup photo response just proved the point.
 
Of course Katanagatari isn't the same series, there's no mono in it!


So excited for the new Mirai Nikki, I just hope that it's out before I have to leave my Dad's(wishful thinking)
 
Last edited:
There's an Aostereogatari. Heard of that? It's got a 2 channel mixer unlike Nisem or Bakemo.
 
If Mirai Nikki 17 is an excellent follow up to the last episode, I'm going to be in love with the series all over again.
 
If someone can translate that the name of Mirai Nikki's OP, I will reward you with a picture. Kuusou Mesorogiwi....

Fancy Mesorogiwi is only half the translation.
 
Last edited:
Some site somewhere said Fantasy Missolonghi. So I guess that.
 
Why go Clannad when you can go Angel Beats?
 
Also, someone is selling 2 prize-run figures I think you guys will be interested in. $40 each.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QVjLOJOZ30Q/TcqterLztMI/AAAAAAAAKvc/pfwh7jFNE5o/s400/2896-7084-thickbox.jpg
[img]http://wulalife.com/shop/images/201107/1312055321158826408.jpg

[url]http://myfigurecollection.net/club/29/discussions/&did=3189&p=26#812242http://myfigurecollection.net/club/29/discussions/&did=3189&p=26#812242[/url]
[/color][/QUOTE]

[B][color=#E42217]I want that C.C.!


LOL @ Loli combo.


OADA:

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/sw_sephiroth/OAD%20Asuka/235.jpg

Bonus:

981851651651651.png
[/B]
 
And TC, that One Piece girl for Cano? Seriously? One Piece doesn't do cute, so you should have expected the :yuck: response. And your followup photo response just proved the point.
It actually can do cute. And the episode it comes from is only a few weeks old.
 
What kind of 25 year-old doesn't have $40 readily available to buy something? You must be out your mind :p
 

👍, didn't appreciate the wait though. :grumpy:

I must be a potential candidate to replace Gendo as NERV Commander. I've just seen Senna, and I didn't even cry. (unlike Asuka)
"Shut up!"
"You went through half a box of Kleenex." :rolleyes:
 
What kind of 25 year-old doesn't have $40 readily available to buy something? You must be out your mind :p

:lol:


DK
👍, didn't appreciate the wait though. :grumpy:

The wait was worth it.


DK
I must be a potential candidate to replace Gendo as NERV Commander. I've just seen Senna, and I didn't even cry. (unlike Asuka)
"Shut up!"
"You went through half a box of Kleenex." :rolleyes:

Great documentary. I :( every time.
 
What kind of 25 year-old doesn't have $40 readily available to buy something? You must be out your mind :p

I've got about €200 readily available, but that's sure to go down (giggity) when I buy credit for my modem.
 

I get paid this friday and tax return next monday. Rollin' deep in the hamiltons. I should be getting Eden of the East in this week, along with my Koukis and toblerone lights.
 
OADY:

Bleach.410843.jpg


Yoko%20Gurren%20Lagann%20ecchi%20hentai%20picture%2006.jpg
 
I get paid this friday and tax return next monday. Rollin' deep in the hamiltons.

The sort that hits guys named Felipe? :lol:
 
I get paid this friday and tax return next monday. Rollin' deep in the hamiltons. I should be getting Eden of the East in this week, along with my Koukis and toblerone lights.
Be sure to let me know what you think of Eden of the East (And if you watch the dub, let me know what you think of that. I heard the dub was very good, though I watched it subbed.). You probably won't love it as much as I did, but you'll most likely like it or love it.
---------
Heh, guess what got restocked at Rightstuf yesterday? The NGE tin. It got snatched up before I noticed yesterday. That thing has been hard to find for like what, 5 years now?:lol:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/-aey4LAXfFOcIgdAzU/browse/item/75773/4/0/0
 
New MG Duel gundam images :dopey:

17.jpg


18.jpg


Time to watch new HunterXHunter and Rinne no Lagrange
 
Back