The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Chunni is still on the list of things to watch :D I may watch that after Shirobako

Is it wrong for me to enjoy the Studio Ghibli All That Jazz albums too much?

Well, it was already a mistake trying to use a girl from Chuunibyou to try to convince Cano, SVX. You had that response coming when you decided to call for Miss Summer-chan. In order to please Cano when it comes to girls, you have to be very, and I do mean very, selective. It helps if you don't get one from a show you know he won't praise (say, DxD and Chunnibyou, for example :sly:). Secondly, make sure she actually looks her age, as opposed to having some strong "plastic surgery" to look way too young. Then you might, I say might, draw a positive response from him. Maybe a girl from Captain Haddock or Cowboy Bebop, but defintely not a Hestia. Look, even my own avatar managed to draw an "ew" from Sir Cano, and she isn't even the greatest "age offender" I've seen...

And that's your "Niku TGAT tip of the day". Thank you. :bowdown::lol:

Not sure what this is all about. All you need is some glasses and Cano would've been all over it.

Not sure what this is all about. All you need is some glasses and Cano would've been all over it.

That could work too, yes. I almost forgot that one of his favorite female characters wears a pair of glasses, silly me. But would he still like a character with glasses if she looked like 10 or something along those lines? I bet that the answer to that would be a resounding "NO"...

That could work too, yes. I almost forgot that one of his favorite female characters wears a pair of glasses, silly me. But would he still like a character with glasses if she looked like 10 or something along those lines? I bet that the answer to that would be a resounding "NO"...

This poor soul doesn't know what he's talking about.

Glasses are a good thing.
424a4e6fbda64bfd06a4dee3e7d760b40c902225f95.png

Tried watching Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission

Can someone help me pin point where this takes in the timeline? It makes no sense.

Maki on my desk is adorable. I might need the rest actually....LL is a deep hole to fall into.

Spent a total of $500 on scaled figurines in 2 years. Never spent anymore on figurines after that. Get to indulge and never have temptations afterwards. ;)

Is it wrong for me to enjoy the Studio Ghibli All That Jazz albums too much?

Partially. Some are kind of catchy. Whenever I hum the Kiki Delivery one, I end up humming that album's cover.

Thankfully this isn't always the case.

---------------

Edit: Week 27. Turnover of the year. It's now going to be on different artists. This week, it's Sawasawa. Not many people are a fan, but I dig it. Find tons of his/her work on zerochan.

Last edited:
And in the case of Steins;Gate, the ONLY good thing. :P

AOS-
Edit: Week 27. Turnover of the year. It's now going to be on different artists. This week, it's Sawasawa. Not many people are a fan, but I dig it. Find tons of his/her work on zerochan.

Sawasawa's stuff looks pretty nice. I digs it.

@Cano if you want something similar to Planetes there's Space Brothers. There's 99 episodes though but none of them were filler as far as I'm aware when I watched it.

I still need to get around to watching Space Brothers... I only ever watched the first episode.

@Cano if you want something similar to Planetes there's Space Brothers. There's 99 episodes though but none of them were filler as far as I'm aware when I watched it.

Pass. Too long to bother, not enough cool stuff to justify it. I'll just rewatch PlanetEs if I want something similar to PlanetEs.

Latest Posts

Back