Z6aAr53.png
UvzWBd1.png
hPRFHWa.jpg
IULSG22.jpg

ubOiCn0.jpg
LxczNka.png

me irl

Last edited:
Not too impressive really. Considering the Japanese nature of GT, its livery editor probably has moeblob as one of its primitive shapes.

So I watched the second episode of Just Because! and now I'm starting to like it even more now. It feels like the Tsuki ga Kirei of the fall season of anime. And the amount of ships that I'm already seeing.

Time for pic of the day!

__sakura_saber_fate_series_and_koha_ace_drawn_by_gedou_shigure_seishin__3daa483e61693b947dee224acf7f2001.jpg

https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65405911

Also, my deep condolences to our pal Grape-kun. You will be missed my little friend. Thanks for sharing your love to us and give us joy. Thank you.

Tbh I'm shocked knowing Grape-kun is gone yesterday but I did heard he didn't feel really well and his planned schedule for public show was cancelled few days ago. Turns out he is not with us anymore... :( Rest in peace, Grape-kun...

So I discovered a new manga to read and its called Skilled Teaser Takagi-san. So far, I'M LOVING IT. It's another perfect romcom manga I've discovered. First Nozaki-kun, then Tomo-chan, and now Takagi-san.

Then I discovered that it will have an anime adaptation but due by Winter 2018. One year wait huh. But still the manga will keep me company for a while until the anime is released.

Alright, so I've binged a few shows in the last few weeks...

Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_o%21_logo.png
Konosuba - Quite entertaining, I love that they give a few spins on normal anime, harem and fantasy tropes while at the same time still including said tropes for those that care about that kind of thing. Definitely good for some laughs while also being quite enjoyable all around as the story is pretty buttoned down. Fan service: Bouncing boobs mostly but otherwise nothing too gratuitous.

Also the season 2 intro is worth watching in and of itself.

Miss_Kobayashi%27s_Dragon_Maid_manga_logo_20130523.png

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Another great show that's very entertaining. Mostly slice of life with some fantasy elements in it. All of the characters are enjoyable and they keep it pretty pared down. Fan service: More bouncing boobs, amusing-albeit-mildly inappropriate loli yuri romance.

The intro is also really upbeat and fun, and the outtro is set to a really adorable beat and also ate a lot of my time re-watching.

My Hero Academia - I'm really hoping everyone has seen this so far. It was amazing and I cannot wait for Season 3! I haven't been this involved in an action anime since my younger days of watching Dragonball Z. It really made me feel like I was 14 again, especially the All Might vs Nomu fight. Fan service: Moderate amount of risque costumes.

steinsgate-logo.png

Steins;Gate - This was a great mental show. Starts off innocently enough but really has you twisting around by the end of it. Definitely recommended! Fan service: Accidental blunders by a sometimes-perverted mad scientist.

Little_Witch_Academia_logo.png

Little Witch Academia - Another great show that I really liked a lot. Might be on the girls side of things but I don't really care. Main character was on the obnoxious side but Sailor Moon conditioned me for that kind of thing long ago. The Dub on Netflix is pretty good and worth watching. Fan service: Next to none, but I imagine there will be a lot of yuri shipping going on.

latest

Attack on Titan (Season 2) - Lastly, another show I hope needs no explanation. Season 2, if you haven't seen it yet, is a whopper. Every episode left me hanging to the point that I blew through the entire 13 episodes in a single day. If you've yet to watch any AoT then I cannot recommend it enough. Fan Service: I urge caution to anyone that tries to look up any of these ladies' skirts. It might be the last thing they do.

Overall, all of the shows are great and if you've yet to see any of these I recommend them highly.

Last edited:
uh dude... you’ve watched all the anime. There’s literally none left. :P

I dunno, maybe True Tears? I haven’t personally seen it though.

So, move on to the second week of Fall season anime things are still going on nicely imo. And there is a new anime added on my list, Inuyashiki. The premise seems promising, even though it has familiar tropes about "average man become super human/heroes" Also, instead of young teenage character, we were given a fragile old man as a main character for this series, which in my impression is a very intresting choice. Really curious how this turns out in following weeks.

Not forget I also did premiere of Two Car. As I can see, things are pretty average so far. Some points that got me interested is there is small exposure of Isle of Man TT and some Japanese circuit references like Suzuka, Motegi and even Tsukuba. But, that is just small things. Overall, Two Car needs something to building some hype. I also felt the animation is at least decent but not that superior. Instead it is sometimes quite stiff and not fluid enough. This is important imo because fluid animation will help this show as it is focus on fast and dynamic racing scheme. You should have your adrenaline rushed and get excited, but I don't feel it here. It is not enough yet to satisfy my "need for speed".

If there is any good is perhaps the sound sample of the motorbike itself are quite pleasing to listen at. Anyway, I might give a chance for next episode and see what happens.

Last but not least, some idol stuff right here @SVX, @jus1029 :

Me personally prefer this new opening compared to Aozora Jumping Heart tbh. This has much more energetic feel and slightly upbeat than previous intro imo. Also, the second song is interesting. As I expected Riko and Yohane is good as usual, but I surprised Chika (well Chika voice actresses) is doing well in this one. Can't wait to hear the full version.

Popping in here asking for some old-school, slice-of-life anime recommendations, my MAL. Thanks in advance!

You're Under Arrest is a must. Super fun. Emblem Take 2 was actually really interesting and pretty well done - not sure if it can be considered a slice-of-life, probably closer to an action if anything; but regardless was quite good at a realistic take of Yakuza lifestyle.

Me personally prefer this new opening compared to Aozora Jumping Heart tbh. This has much more energetic feel and slightly upbeat than previous intro imo. Also, the second song is interesting. As I expected Riko and Yohane is good as usual, but I surprised Chika (well Chika voice actresses) is doing well in this one. Can't wait to hear the full version.

Also, the ED song is amazing. I would use this every time I feel stressed out during finals!

uh dude... you’ve watched all the anime. There’s literally none left. :P

I dunno, maybe True Tears? I haven’t personally seen it though.

LOL, there are people out there with much higher completed/viewing stats than me :P I've watched True Tears already, very different to the usual harem anime with a big dose of realistic drama/romance - I recommend it.

SVX
You're Under Arrest is a must. Super fun. Emblem Take 2 was actually really interesting and pretty well done - not sure if it can be considered a slice-of-life, probably closer to an action if anything; but regardless was quite good at a realistic take of Yakuza lifestyle.

Get Patlabor vibes with You're Under Arrest (minus the labors) and that's fine with me. Emblem Take 2 seems intriguing, haven't really seen any Yakuza-based anime so far. Thanks!

So this happened. https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/1...me-problem-living-characters-dead-production/

I really hope it doesn't get axed. Even if the animation quality will be lessened compared to the last two EPs, as long as the story keeps me interested then it should be fine.

But then again, I already found it suspicious for Pine Jam. Continuous anime production. They just got done doing Gamers! anime which is not bad IMO and now this and this is harder for them since unlike Gamers! where it has its manga version, Just Because! is an anime original.

Latest Posts

Back