The General Relationship Thread

• Thread starter Type S Tony
  • 5,254 comments
I hate bad boys, they never care about the girl, just about the sex. They don't even respect her. Believe me when you grow up nobody will be after the bad boys.

I know XD , if anything i respect a girl and i find it super unattractive when they don't respect themselves . I actually did an experiment this year , I was realy realy flirty with girls and being a jerk, aperentley more girls talked to me but they also called me a jerk and had zero intrest in me, last year I was old calm boring me and I met a few girls and actualy whent on a couple dates ha , life's confusing :crazy:
As smart as I am ill never relay understand why people act the way they do =/
PS I think Im already grown up XD , I like plain boring me

I know XD , if anything i respect a girl and i find it super unattractive when they don't respect themselves . I actually did an experiment this year , I was realy realy flirty with girls and being a jerk, aperentley more girls talked to me but they also called me a jerk and had zero intrest in me, last year I was old calm boring me and I met a few girls and actualy whent on a couple dates ha , life's confusing :crazy:
As smart as I am ill never relay understand why people act the way they do =/

Well, only the sluts go after the bad boys, at least that's how it works here. Thing is sometimes these sluts also gather the attention of the nice guys. And then that's when that whole movie style cliche "you are too good for me..." comes in and so forth. Really it's not that hard to figure out. ;)

Well, only the sluts go after the bad boys, at least that's how it works here. Thing is sometimes these sluts also gather the attention of the nice guys. And then that's when that whole movie style cliche "you are too good for me..." comes in and so forth. Really it's not that hard to figure out. ;)

Hahah now that you mention it the girl who told me that was kind of a slut XD

Hahah now that you mention it the girl who told me that was kind of a slut XD

It's typical. Look, just have fun. Here's a little tip: Girls go after the guys that don't give a **** about them. Girls need attention, when you don't give it to them, they go after those guys.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

I think secretly even the most angelic woman desire a bad boy. My mum's a saint and my father was a thug, they seemed to get on like a house on fire!

I'm not much of a good boy myself. OK, I'm a wonderful husband to my wife and she's always telling me so, but it doesn't mean I'm all sugar and sweetness.

When girls use the term 'bad boy' what do they actually mean by this?

W3HS
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...

I think secretly even the most angelic woman desire a bad boy. My mum's a saint and my father was a thug, they seemed to get on like a house on fire!

I'm not much of a good boy myself. OK, I'm a wonderful husband to my wife and she's always telling me so, but it doesn't mean I'm all sugar and sweetness.

When girls use the term 'bad boy' what do they actually mean by this?

Its basically a synonym for a rebel of sorts.

My girl left me for my best friend...nothing else needs to be said

Lol , ive never had that happen * hopefully never does but hey props to my best friend , pervert ill never get laid he called me the second he touched a boob just to brag about it -.- *
My first gf left me when her friends started bugging her about my age * she was 15 i was 13 *
second girl left me because her parents didint want her dating
third girl , was a real bitch and left me for another guy despite me sticking out out with her
The fourth girl i left because it was a hurtful relationship *she was using drugs and constantly calling me drugged up crying*
Fifth "girl" .. lets just say It was forbidden love , and now that I look back HOLY MOLY THAT REALLY HAPPENED
Sixth girl was a total slut, and she left me when I refused to have sex with her on our third date , i mean On our first date she took me outback by the dumpsters to make out for about an hour , lets just say i was like 0.0 the whole time*
then My current GF , she asked me out and she wrote me this really sweet poem that totally made me fall for her and cry because no girl had ever told me such things .
=/ DAMIIIIIIT , how do you break up when you know shes gona cry and shes never done anything to you and shes deeply in love and crap =( and her family like expects us to marry for some reason:ouch:

Holy 🤬 I feel so good right now....I just asked out the girl I've liked for over year and she said yes!! Hahaha it's kind of weird saying she's my girlfriend now though, btw I'm 14.

TheeFrogmanlego
I dont have the guts to dump my GF =( , crap....

You are gonna end up being a dick if you don't let her go already. -.- If you had the guts to make her fall for you and be her BF you better also have the guts to dump the girl. Don't hurt her more than you will already. If you keep prolonging this she'll get more attached. Someone always gets hurt. But don't make it worse.

You are gonna end up being a dick if you don't let her go already. -.- If you had the guts to make her fall for you and be her BF you better also have the guts to dump the girl. Don't hurt her more than you will already. If you keep prolonging this she'll get more attached. Someone always gets hurt. But don't make it worse.

Damn its so hard to , and I diditn try to get with her she asked me out , :indiff: Im scared sheel try to hurt herself .
And (highfive) GT smash! just dont mess up! =D GL!

My first partner left me because I went mad over the course of a year (clinically).

Don't worry about breaking up with people, it's a part of most people's lives. Never gets easier, in my opinion, but certainly happens more times than is pleasant.

TheeFrogmanlego
Damn its so hard to , and I diditn try to get with her she asked me out , :indiff: Im scared sheel try to hurt herself .
And (highfive) GT smash! just dont mess up! =D GL!

One of my exes even cut my names initials I one of the arms... Another one said that of I left them they were gonna go suicidal. Look at me now. I don't give a **** about those immature conducts. Let them be if they wanna do that. Just remember that your happiness comes first. And this isn't making you happy at all.

You aren't going to have the decency to do it in person?

Oh did i forget to mention she moved to new york late last year ? its a long distance relationship , again another reason why its not really working out .
I live in California and she lives in NY. i haven't seen her in seven or eight months .

TheeFrogmanlego
Oh did i forget to mention she moved to new york late last year ? its a long distance relationship , again another reason why its not really working out .
I live in California and she lives in NY. i haven't seen her in seven or eight months .

Oh my. You should have dumped her eight months ago then.

TheeFrogmanlego
Why? I didn't feel this way until about three months ago, I thought id get over it but I didn't.

Long distance relationships almost never work. And as soon as you feel something that's not good for your relationship you should've just end it. Cause if you ever doubt it, it means it won't work.

I can hardly make friends thanks to me being born with Asperger's Syndrome, as well as the fact that I forget something that someone says to me right after they say it. :(

Long distance relationships almost never work. And as soon as you feel something that's not good for your relationship you should've just end it. Cause if you ever doubt it, it means it won't work.

well i made a mistake as "mink" said in his song, what should i do , well fix it XD
THX alot for the advice.

I can hardly make friends thanks to me being born with Asperger's Syndrome, as well as the fact that I forget something that someone says to me right after they say it. :(

Having Asperger's shouldn't be an excuse. I have it and it doesn't stop me. 👍

TheeFrogmanlego
well i made a mistake as "mink" said in his song, what should i do , well fix it XD
THX alot for the advice.

I know I came a bit aggressive but c'mon boy grow a pair and do what you should've done a long time ago. Since this is your first (right?) it's cool but learn from these mistakes and don't do them again. Also never go for the psychos or the ones that think you are perfect and end up being stalkers. Some of my exes are stalkers and I hate that.

And Korza is right.

Having Asperger's shouldn't be an excuse. I have it and it doesn't stop me. 👍

I can hardly communicate with people as I have trouble trying to say things. When I want to say something I'm too worried to speak to the person I am talking to. Why exactly I do not understand. I can talk to people perfectly online but not in person.

I will just say something like, "Hey, what's up?" to a friend, but otherwise I don't speak much. Nobody around my town who is my age (teens, 13-17 - I'm 14) has the same interests as me, so I am pretty much isolated to my family's friends, who don't share my interests. Made worse by the fact that my parents are divorced so I see my father only once in a while.

I currently go to therapy, but that doesn't help even in the slightest.

I know this is a thread for marriages and such but this is worth talking about. If I am going to find somebody to love I will have to know how to communicate properly.

Last edited:
I can hardly communicate with people as I have trouble trying to say things. When I want to say something I'm too worried to speak to the person I am talking to. Why exactly I do not understand. I can talk to people perfectly online but not in person.

I will just say something like, "Hey, what's up?" to a friend, but otherwise I don't speak much. Nobody around my town who is my age (teens, 13-17 - I'm 14) has the same interests as me, so I am pretty much isolated to my family's friends, who don't share my interests. Made worse by the fact that my parents are divorced so I see my father only once in a while.

I currently go to therapy, but that doesn't help even in the slightest.

I used to have the same problem when I was fit diagnosed (in 2003). I struggled to make friends but something changed and now its the other way round.

Back