The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ll cover Monatsende (AAA-Ticket and Monatsanfang). 👍

Tomorrow and Saturday. Please check it on the OP.

Chat you soon. :)

THANKS!!! 👍 CkarL rocks, AGAIN!

Great thread. The OP contains so many striked off lines... :D
Will fire up my PS3 now and send the beauty...

Me too please? I can send one at reset to someone to dupe it for me? thanks Outeke.:)

I'm happy to send (Silk) paints too.👍

Anyone is welcome. Just send an FR with "Silk" in the message. :)

I've got 5 to send after the reset. I'll send one to oldbloke007, seeing he's only got four, and I can send the 3 to HOODFIELD, if that works for you guys.

I've got 5 to send after the reset. I'll send one to oldbloke007, seeing he's only got four, and I can send the 3 to HOODFIELD, if that works for you guys.

The almighty Doc. Every send is welcome - I guess...

I sent 1x to

Igwyana
WebWolf
JASCAT74

/from AAA - christara is not on my FL there...

The almighty Doc. Every send is welcome - I guess...

Hi there, Monatsende. Just wanting to make sure I'm not sending to anyone who's already got 5 (or has them coming). How are your accounts with regards to XJR-9 Purple?

cbarbosa aka CkarL covers me. Thanks for you kindness. But if you send 1 to Monatsanfang I could finish that account right now... 👍

Stupid me gifted to many paint chips... :lol:

cbarbosa aka CkarL covers me. Thanks for you kindness. But if you send 1 to Monatsanfang I could finish that account right now... 👍

Well, I can send that one just after the next reset.

If someone could please send me 5 chips, that'd be great. :)
I'll be sure to spread the sharing around.

Thanks, Doc. 👍

And thanks, Outeke, for making one of the rarest paint common like every other "rare" paint chip. :)

I planned to do those, but if you do them. I take care of jkt 👍

If someone could please send me 5 chips, that'd be great. :)
I'll be sure to spread the sharing around.

I give you a pm with my sub. After reset you get 5 👍

Woohoo! I love paint chain threads!!

If someone could please add me (if I'm not already a pal in your list) and send me a few, or even just one, I'd be more than happy to pay it forward to the next person who asks :D

👍

I've only got 1 but I'll just dupe it as I send it till someone has 5. Best I can do since I only have the one so who wants them. Send fr to cargorat323 with XJR in the title and I'll pass them along at reset. Peace.

I planned to do those, but if you do them. I take care of jkt 👍

Maybe we should swap and I should do jkt, as HOODFIELD isn't on my FR yet and seems to have gone already (I've send him a FR, though)?

Edit: Sorted. I'll send to HOODFIELD.

Last edited:
Woohoo! I love paint chain threads!!

If someone could please add me (if I'm not already a pal in your list) and send me a few, or even just one, I'd be more than happy to pay it forward to the next person who asks :D

👍

I got ya covered. Give me like 15 min. as I have to dupe them as I send because I only have the one.

I got ya covered. Give me like 15 min. as I have to dupe them as I send because I only have the one.

Well, then, thanks!!

Once I get them, I'll send them right back to you so you won't have to keep restoring 👍

Cheers sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back