The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
jvr
can someone get me one of these, please?

You can see whether anyone can send you some earlier, but if not, I can send you some after the next reset. You're on my friends list already as well, so it would be easy enough. :)

Edit: I guess that old bloke beat me to it. :)

Hi mate.
If you send a f/r to oldbloke007 with a note about paint I can send you 5 tomorrow.
Cheers.👍

You can see whether anyone can send you some earlier, but if not, I can send you some after the next reset. You're on my friends list already as well, so it would be easy enough. :)

Edit: I guess that old bloke beat me to it. :)

thank you guys! of course I'd be happy to receive just one chip from any of you :dopey:

I'll send FR to oldbloke007 later today. It's good to establish another link :)

cheers

jvr
thank you guys! of course I'd be happy to receive just one chip from any of you :dopey:

I'll send FR to oldbloke007 later today. It's good to establish another link :)

cheers

I agree. The more the merrier.:)
Had a spare minute so have already sent f/r.
Will send 5 that way you have a few to send if you know anyone who needs them.
Cheers mate.👍

Hey guys anyone on my friends list able to send me 5? I can pass them on tomorrow 👍

Cheers :)

@Outeke thanks again for the help with getting the paints to joe, he's a happy customer! ;) 👍

Hey guys anyone on my friends list able to send me 5? I can pass them on tomorrow 👍

@Outeke thanks again for the help with getting the paints to joe, he's a happy customer! ;) 👍

I will add you to my schedule unless someone gets to you first:tup:

I´ll cover Monatsende (AAA-Ticket and Monatsanfang). 👍
Have both in my FL.

Tomorrow and Saturday. Please check it on the OP.

Chat you soon. :)

5x XJR-9 Purple sent to AAA-Ticket 👍
5x XJR-9 Purple sent to Monatsanfang 👍

Hello mate,

Can send 4 of those tomorrow (all I have atm).

If you can wait for tomorrow, feel free to send an FR. 👍

Thanks, I can wait the time you guys need. No problem at all! Thanks a lot for helping! And thanks Outeke, because I kinda used your thread. :) And for those sending for me, I'll choose a nice gift in return.

Hello diegorborges,

FR still missing.

@ Everyone: tomorrow free to send 5 purple... :D

Last edited:

No problem mate, happy to be able to help out! :-)
Like everybody else is doing at the moment.

Generosity becomes the new standard!

I'd also appreciate receiving this paint @ PSN tftadlock.

Afterwards, I'll join in on the paint duping & sending with my daily gifting of cars.

Thanks in advance!

I'd also appreciate receiving this paint @ PSN tftadlock.

Afterwards, I'll join in on the paint duping & sending with my daily gifting of cars.

Thanks in advance!

Just send fr to urabus098 I got 3 free slots 👍

As 6 very generous people have helped me complete my horns, without me actually having to set up a trade. I still have slots available to send.

If anyone still needs paints (free) let me know.

It is good isn't to see and be a part of. Share the wealth! ;)

On a side note, might drop you an email today. :scared:

Spam received :lol:
Managed to send same bull back HAHAHA!!

As 6 very generous people have helped me complete my horns, without me actually having to set up a trade. I still have slots available to send.

If anyone still needs paints (free) let me know.

👍

gt5keith
I have 1 of those chips, I'll randomly send it to someone on my friends list!

Keith, your on my friends list. I'll send you 5 tonight when home. 👍

Outeke
Today I already promised to send out 5 to jkt008, but after reset they are yours!

👍

Outeke, I'll send them to keith tonight. 👍

gt5keith
Thanx guys who do i send them to? or just random from my friend list?

I would keep an eye on here until someone comes in to this thread and asks for some I suppose. Up to you tho.

Thanx guys who do i send them to? or just random from my friend list?

What Andy said...all up to you! You can share the generosity with people that join here or with psn friends or with your neighbor (paint his car :lol: )

I could also do with getting 5 sent to my other ps at some point, that way I can send 10 per day or to two different members.

I can offer 5 of these right now , only would like if they could send them back , "duping"

Thanks

/me slaps Werty, this is not a trade thread.

You can offer... you can ask...
But not both in the same sentence to the "same" person as a condition to send in the first place :D

Chips received from CkarL and drbrg : Thanks, mates

Monatsanfang is ready to send 5 in a row. People from my *anfang`s FL can contact me via PSN (SEN) :confused:

Will check AAA-Ticket laterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back