The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two chips if anyone needs them, FR S0UL_CHICKEN - will be online in an hour or so. Gratis, of course!!

I will take those chips if you don't mind. That means I will have 3 that I can forward to someone else.

Cool - I can do five if I reload three times if you need them. LMK

Can I get some paint chips please?

If you can't get any by tomorrow, feel free to send a FR to me, Rayzah and I'll shoot ya a couple after the reset 👍

If you can't get any by tomorrow, feel free to send a FR to me, Rayzah and I'll shoot ya a couple after the reset 👍

Thanks! I'll try and get onto the PSN today.

I have two chips if anyone needs them, FR S0UL_CHICKEN - will be online in an hour or so. Gratis, of course!!

I will take those chips if you don't mind. That means I will have 3 that I can forward to someone else.

Cool - I can do five if I reload three times if you need them. LMK

If you can send 4 chips that will make 5 total that I have. I can send them back to you so you can have 5 chips as well.

If you can send 4 chips that will make 5 total that I have. I can send them back to you so you can have 5 chips as well.

You should know by now that if I can't paint it black, I don't paint it! LOL - don't worry about sending back! I will get to the man-cave and get the PS3 fired up and four sent your way. :cheers:

SENT!! Thanks for passing them on!

Last edited:
Sir, I have it. I will send it in a couple of days.

Look no further than your back door. Thank you sir most excellent!!
waynes-world_Excellent.jpg

Hey thanks doctorrg, and Outeke, thank you in advance for whoever sends to me, I'll keep passing along. :D

Hey thanks doctorrg, and Outeke, thank you in advance for whoever sends to me, I'll keep passing along. :D

Sent.

HOODFIELD x 3
oldbloke007 x 1
Monatsanfang x 1

I equally owe HOODFIELD another 10 paints, which he will kindly donate to this thread. :)

Unfortunately, I can send only 5 a day and I might not be around on the weekend, but if I know whom to send to tomorrow after the reset within the next 6ish hours I can send them tomorrow, and then more my next week!

Hi guys.
Have just received purple chip from doctorrg. Thanks mate.:)
Looks like I have missed most of the action and lost the plot in one go.:dopey:
Can anyone tell me who I can send paints to?
Am available to send 5 a day for as long as needed.
Cheers guys:tup:

Thank you Rayzah. Much appreciated my friend. You went above and beyond and just wanted to make sure people to see that.

We're all a pretty tight community, and it shows with threads like this one.
I'll gladly keep passing this on to whomever may need a couple chips here and there.
I enjoy this game for the cars, and am more than happy to pay forward some paint chips 👍

if any of you guys are on my FL could you please fire me some of these paints please as i don't seem to have any.... :scared: no big rush... just when you get around to it.... thanks a bunch and once again.... great job guys'

if any of you guys are on my FL could you please fire me some of these paints please as i don't seem to have any.... :scared: no big rush... just when you get around to it.... thanks a bunch and once again.... great job guys'

Excellent. Someone I can send to.:)
Which account mate?

5 Sent.

Last edited:
Looks like I have missed most of the action and lost the plot in one go.:dopey:
Can anyone tell me who I can send paints to?
Am available to send 5 a day for as long as needed.
Cheers guys:tup:

same here mate

ok so my plan is this...
i will send to current friends within this thread starting with outeke tomorrow and so on.
@everyone else i will free up some some space on friends list over the weekend so feel free to send me a fr stating jag paints in message and i will get to you as soon as possible 👍

Outeke
Good morning all!

Good work everybody and keep it up! 👍

It is good isn't to see and be a part of. Share the wealth! ;)

On a side note, might drop you an email today. :scared:

It is good isn't to see and be a part of. Share the wealth! ;)

On a side note, might drop you an email today. :scared:

For sure!!!!

Oh please not again those "Hot_chicks_in_GT5_cars_you_must_see.exe" files :D

On the other hand, I could forward those chicks to JK83 :)
hahah 👍

For sure!!!!

Oh please not again those "Hot_chicks_in_GT5_cars_you_must_see.exe" files :D

On the other hand, I could forward those chicks to JK83 :)
hahah 👍

No chicks yet pls..First cup of coffee going just and I want keep it in :lol:

jvr
can someone get me one of these, please?

Hi mate.
If you send a f/r to oldbloke007 with a note about paint I can send you 5 tomorrow.
Cheers.👍

Edit. Have sent f/r. Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back