The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views


Chills_.jpeg
 
Alfa Montreals have 2.6 litre V8s @Vegard
 
I prefer the regular twin triple sound of the original Stratos.
I think the one in your video has an X pipe or a custom manifold resulting in a much higher pitched sound.

I found a clip from last year when the car had its original exhaust design, for reference:

 
I prefer the regular twin triple sound of the original Stratos.
I think the one in your video has an X pipe or a custom manifold resulting in a much higher pitched sound.

I found a clip from last year when the car had its original exhaust design, for reference:

I don't think that is only the exhaust. I saw a feature of this car not so long ago, i was trying to find that to post with the video (and actually know what has been changed), but i still couldn't find it. But since it's the same car on the video, maybe it is just the exhaust.
 
Last edited:
I've been searching for aftermarket exhausts for the 156. Sod's law that the eye-wateringly expensive one makes by far the best noise.

 
This was the bike I was talking about at Silverstone @GTP_Ingram

Got to about 2 mins in.
 
Back