The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
Picture this:

The year is 2020, and as the world has stopped, the F1 season has as well. The "newest" team, Scuderia AlphaTauri, has decided to part ways with RedBull and Honda, and has started a partnership with Mazda as their engine providers for the seasons to come.

To celebrate this partnership and the 100th anniversary of the brand, Mazda has decided to create a 1 of 1 unit of the RX-Vision GT3 Concept with the AlphaTauri livery, in order to showcase the newest colors of the F1 grid.

Last edited:

This was a livery I made back in October around the time of the Hockenheim SuperGTxDTM event. I created the actual livery on the NSX GT-500 and then made this, using the 2019 SuperGT sponsers and the livery design from the DTM livery.

In an alternate universe, what if Team Kunimitsu ran a Mercedes GT3? Why not!

I've gone through the livery from October and cleaned up sections, added the Naoki logo on the mirror and some fading behind the bonnet Raybrig. Hope you like the livery.

FINAL ENTRY

McLaren 917

This is my entry the McLaren 917 inspired primarily by the
living legend livery.

The 917 livery on the 962C in the second bonus pic is not mine to let you know.

Also I had already done another livery the
Jaguar, based of the MG Metro 6R4 computer vision car.

614AE2D7-F203-4B41-81BB-19A0A2D9A065.jpeg
FINAL ENTRY

Oh God.
What have I done?

@lilcat89 spotted the reason I used this. Not only is it a cursed Porsche Livery on a Beetle but it looks like Herbie on steroids.

The originals

Last edited:
Back