The GT5 Matrix - Complete Guide with Credits/XP Spec 2 ver 3.5

• Thread starter garbuckle
  • 467 comments
Hey Garbuckle, love your guide!

Little suggestion: Could you do the same with the XP as you did with the credits and show the best/min, it would be perfect for people trying to grind as much XP as possible! :)

Don't worry, Mad1723, it's on my to-do list. Getting the XP for each race is harder, however, because the race has to be run, and won, in order to get the XP amount. I've entered the ones where I have the info already.

That's why if anyone has the XP amounts I don't have yet, please let me know :)

I can't download... it says the file is corrupted? :(

I have Excel 2007.. hmmm. This file looks awesome by the way.... now if I could only download it.

Hi garbuckle
Sorry to be a pest again but you are definitely missing two cars on your master car list. This time I am sure. They are...

AUDI - R8 LMS '09
AUDI - R8 LMS Team Playstation '09

Both are standards that I bought from the UCD. Though with the year of the cars I think they should have been premiums.

You are correct, sir. I'm surprised they got overlooked.

I even have one myself.

And you're not being a pest... I strive for accurate information :)

Fantastic Work. Do you ever get time to play GT5 or have you done alot of this at "work"?👍👍

The bulk of it I did over about 8 hours on the weekend. Aside from the occasional seasonal event, and the odd frustrating try on the Vettel challenge, I have been mostly grinding B-spec, and collecting cars. I didn't actually do any at work... unfortunately, I have one of those jobs that I can't slack off in :D haha

And a side-note: I'm going to have to forgo the inclusion of track maps... the file size would just be too big. I am continuously tweaking the lists, however, and with enough data, I should have another update in the next day or two.

I can't download... it says the file is corrupted? :(

I have Excel 2007.. hmmm. This file looks awesome by the way.... now if I could only download it.

Sorry, just saw your post now. I have the same problem downloading at work (it says the file is corrupt). It could be a browser issue (see Famine's post on the first page), or even the .zip program (I did use WinRar to create it). I'm guessing it works better with Firefox or Chrome, as most people seem to be able to download it without a problem.

This is great, thanks. Luckily there are people like you around so us lazy schmucks don't have to stop gaming and do it ourselves! ;)

Brilliant job. Looking forward to your GT6 version in ooh... five years time?!

Great job:tup:👍👍

No more need to buy an expensive "GT5-guide" in printed book-form (which doesn't even exist yet).

Last edited:
Do you notice how hard it can be to find all the info you need, when it comes to GT5?

- Master car list?
- Credit grinding guide?
- Event list and rewards?
- XP levels?
- Trophy list?
- For both A-spec and B-spec?

Well, wonder no more, as I have created the ultimate in guides. The one guide to rule them all. I call it The GT5 Matrix... mainly because the main page is a matrix of credit/xp formulas for all the events. With the help of some of the various lists and guides scattered around the web (credit is given in my file, on a separate tab), I've put everything in one.

However, there is still much to enter, and perhaps others will donate some of their time to mark down xp for events they complete, so we can eventually have a complete guide.

Without further ado, I give you a small screenshot of the file, and a link for the download:

TheGT5Matrix.jpg

Enjoy!

For those without excel, you can get a free viewer from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f9-ce06-4e1c-8dcf-f33f669dbc3a&displaylang=en
OpenOffice will also read the file properly.

Update: Ver 1.4
Car info added/revised
Update: Ver 1.3
All lap times and credit amounts entered. Best races for credit grinding highlighted in purple.
Update: Ver 1.2
More credit/xp amounts added/verified. Separated RM cars so the list is a total of 1045 cars.
Update: Ver 1.1
Now includes trophy list. Added/changed some credit/xp amounts.

Will not work. Saves as a "4 File" ?!

Yes, the file name is "The GT5 Matrix 1.4.zip"

The extra period may be confusing you/the download program.

Maybe I'll leave out the middle decimal next time :)

Nissan Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34)'99

Is this the same car as the Skyline GT-R (R34) '99 in the database?

Thanks

Nissan Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34)'99

Is this the same car as the Skyline GT-R (R34) '99 in the database?

Thanks

I don't think so. I think you are referring to the NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99

It's under NISMO, and not Nissan

Awsome work!

I have was wondering, why isnt there a own column with a option to "X" of the cars you alrady have. Then it can be helpful to car collectors =)

Back