The GT5 Matrix - Complete Guide with Credits/XP Spec 2 ver 3.5

• Thread starter garbuckle
  • 467 comments
Awsome work!

I have was wondering, why isnt there a own column with a option to "X" of the cars you alrady have. Then it can be helpful to car collectors =)

Will remember to do that for the next update :)

I've almost got the entire XP list now, so I should hope to get the next update done today :)

I've finally finished my matrix! Now it contains all the XP and credits for every race. The only thing that still needs some work, is the car list, as there are a few cars that could use a couple updates (prices, etc).

Please read the first post, as there are tips on grinding and printing.

Enjoy :)

Edit: I've also added a printable PDF version :)

Last edited:
I'll just add this to the pool, might not be right place because Vettel challenge it's not racing but still would count as right place to find some extra Exp points to grind.

Those are the points

Nurburgring GP/F
Bronze 463640
Silver 649100
Gold 927280

Total 2040020

Monza
Bronze 463640
Silver 649100
Gold 927280

Total 2040020

Suzuka
Bronze 463640
Silver 649100
Gold 927280

Total 2040020

Total 2040020 x 3 equals 6.120,060 Experience points to earn

Nurburgring

Monza

Suzuka

Thanks, ussr. I didn't realize you get XP with the special events as well. I'm going to have to try and find the rest, then.

By the same token, does that mean you get credits for licenses as well as XP?

I just knew my file wasn't really finished :D

I added a SUM function in the B1 cell (had the word checklist in it) to give a total tally of cars owned. Useful to match up with the car number in your profile. I use the (#) "1" instead of an "x" for each car owned. If you have more than 1, just enter that amount ie., 2, 3, 4, and so on.

I added a SUM function in the B1 cell (had the word checklist in it) to give a total tally of cars owned. Useful to match up with the car number in your profile. I use the (#) "1" instead of an "x" for each car owned. If you have more than 1, just enter that amount ie., 2, 3, 4, and so on.

Cool. I'll add that to mine as well. I'll probably make it a SUMIF function, so that people can put anything they want in there... X's if they just want a checklist, or numbers if they want a total of cars (including duplicates they may have).

Edit: SUMIF doesn't work how I want, so I'll stick with SUM :)

Last edited:
Hi mate, what is the green highlighting in the car section?

Cheers

Those were cars I had added to Famine's list, as they were missing. I guess I don't need to keep them green. It was just to see where I had added new ones, and where the info needs to be updated.

Simply wonderful. Thank's from us all.

Just talking out loud. It would be a nice feature to have a way to see what cars have cockpit view. Just a wish but not an important one. Also, if you use the X1 on some tracks the XP per min goes up lots. So I wonder if it's worth adding a small "Grinding" page? We can do the hard work and test the cars (X1 and F1 cars) and report back to you with the numbers. Just an idea.

Again, wonderful stuff.

Cheers

Great work 👍 You should give yourself a big pat on the back for this 👍

I have a question though; why is there 1 extra car? The official list on the GT website lists 1031, but OTHERS + RM in your list equates to 1033. I know the official list forgot to list Ford GT '05 (No Stripe), so that bumps up the number to 1032, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the extra car comes from.

Also, can the code for the Gamestop NASCAR be used on a PAL (region 4) disc? I won't bother asking for a trade if it can't (I'll only be missing this car to complete my collection). EDIT: Just read a thread on 1st page asking the same question. It seems you can't. Oh well...

EDIT: I just went through the whole car list, and I've found the pesky duplicate. You put the old C2 Corvette Race Car twice under the following names:
126 Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car #614 '63
127 Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63

Better fix that to prevent confusion lol.

Last edited:
PapaPro: "cockpit" view is only available in premium cars. The list already indicates Premium (in pink), and Standard (in grey). The times are loosely based on the fastest car available for the race. For some of them, I (or others) have already used the X2010 for the calculations. I also rounded up to the nearest 5 seconds. Remember that these are just recommendations, and will not be exact. And whether you have the X2010 or not, I still believe these are the right races for grinding.

LeGeNd-1; thanks for pointing that out. I will fix it for the next update.

PapaPro: "cockpit" view is only available in premium cars. The list already indicates Premium (in pink), and Standard (in grey). The times are loosely based on the fastest car available for the race. For some of them, I (or others) have already used the X2010 for the calculations. I also rounded up to the nearest 5 seconds. Remember that these are just recommendations, and will not be exact. And whether you have the X2010 or not, I still believe these are the right races for grinding.

Thank you sooo much! But just so you know (I am sure you do already) Suzuka in the X1 takes 4hrs 15 mins. So you can gain more XP than the 9hr race. But as your guide shows, the 24hr races are the best.

Just LOVE my spreadsheet. I write my own but doubt I could have done a better job than this.

Ah yes... I was using other people's times for that endurance, as I haven't done it myself yet. I can imagine over 4 hours of A-spec endurance in an X2010 would be quite tiring, though :D

This is brilliant work garbuckle, and very helpful! :cheers:

One little thing I've noticed, the prizes for AMG academy intermediate are wrong, I won the three tracks listed for all bronze trophies.
For Silver and Gold I won two cars, the 190E and the SLS AMG.

Thanks. Edited.

So you get the SLS AMG twice? Once for gold on intermediate, and once for gold on advanced?

No, I'm very sorry about that. I didn't mean to mislead you by posting false information.

I got mixed up there, as you say the SLS AMG is awarded for golding advanced.

I got the CLK-GTR Race Car for golding intermediate.

That was poor form on my part for not double-checking that the information was correct, I apologize. :guilty:

No, I'm very sorry about that. I didn't mean to mislead you by posting false information.

I got mixed up there, as you say the SLS AMG is awarded for golding advanced.

I got the CLK-GTR Race Car for golding intermediate.

That was poor form on my part for not double-checking that the information was correct, I apologize. :guilty:

No worries. Everyone makes mistakes :)

It's easy enough to change, and I haven't published the update yet...

I highly recommend Open Office. For three reasons.

1. It isn't Microsoft.
2. It is free.
3. It isn't Microsoft.

Additionally, I like Open Office because it isn't Microsoft. As a bonus, it does everything I need.

Roger that! I'd like to add that it isn't Microsoft, has that been mentioned? :sly:

Roger that! I'd like to add that it isn't Microsoft, has that been mentioned? :sly:

Um... do you have anything relevant to add? Sorry, but I'd like to keep this thread on topic. I'd hate for it to be shut down due to these kinds of posts, especially after putting a lot of hard work into it.

Back