The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #04 (Celebrating the 50th Running of Nürburgring 24h) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 235 comments
I stumbled across this car upon researching something for my own entry, maybe somebody's willing to give it a shot :dopey:

EDIT: If anyone wants to have their own go at one of the 2000 N24 liveries I made, just hmu and I'll send all decals for it.

Last edited:
I chose to recreate the 2020 Racing One Motorsport Ferrari 488 livery for this one, though after watching videos of this years Gumball 3000 and seeing the “Faux Ferrari” (A Lamborghini Huracan Performante badged up as a Ferrari) that ran I thought it might be fun to do the livery on a Lamborghini instead using the bull instead of the prancing horse on the livery

Download

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full
A fictional entry by Kondo Racing for the 2004 edition of the Nürburgring 24h based on the Nissan GTR entered in 2019 by the team:

24h2019 - DSC_0047 by Mike, auf Flickr​

The car has a fluorescent orange base paint and it bums me a little that because of that the grey parts of the design can't be painted in a dark chrome finish like on the real car.
Here are some more pics:
full

full

full

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Retro Entry Klaxon

Went for a trip down memory lane and found myself back in 1973 for this one, stumbling across Niki Lauda and Hans-Peter Joisten's race-winning Alpina BMW 3.0 CSL, in stunning Jägermeister livery. The livery editor had some restrictions on it in regards to the front splitter and rear bumper not being accessible for editing, so had to do some layout alterations on this one.

The 73' race was unique in that it was ran over 2x 8 hour heats, with an 8 hour gap in the middle which was due to safety reasons and to not annoy the local residents (it's still classed as a 24hour race however.) The sister car to the #29 finished in Second place, ahead of the much fancied Ford Capri's, so a good race all around from Alpina Racing.

Image of the "original"...based off of a diecast replica...lol...below;

1654458874167.png

Last edited:
Having made the 2011 and 2013 versions, I couldn't decide on which one to enter.
Then I found pictures of the 2010 entry, which has the best parts of both.
So that's that then. 2010 Manthey Haribo N24 entry it is.
The 2010 No 88, the 2011 No 8 and 2013 No 88 are shared if anyone wants them.
I used GT Planet decals in certain areas for the purpose of the LEC.
Everything else is a replica as best as I can get them from the available photographs.

Last edited:
Really struggling to find a decent photo source for this one - I want to use a livery from my birth year (1985) but I've only found two pics from that year, surely there must be a good resource around somewhere? Anyone got any good sources older than about 2006??

Last edited:
Nice touch with those battle scars. How did you paint the wheels and windows, though?
That's just the damage and dirt you can apply in the scapes. Neither of those are parts of the actual livery (I assume).
If possible, could you change your mandatory photos to clean car ones, @dizco?

Last edited:
That's just the damage and dirt you can apply in the scapes. Neither of those are parts of the actual livery.
If possible, could you change your mandatory photos to clean car ones, @dizco?

Ah wow I also thought it were decals.

Is it also possible to add links to the styles? So many great designs but no idea how to download them...
Plus it also proves you made the design yourself.

Back