The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #04 (Celebrating the 50th Running of Nürburgring 24h) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 235 comments
It doesn't.

But it has to be a livery entered to a Nürburgring 24h race, yours is (in that version) a DTM livery :scared:
Ok,need to do my research better.
I hope i'll have time to enter this on time because i've busy weeks ahead.

Yeah, I'll allow it. @pinakaguwaping

The purpose of setting max to be Gr.3 was because it translates directly to SP9 which is the top class at the N24 these days... however, it is in the spirit of the theme, as I did say it should be a type you would/would have seen racing on the Nordschleife - and very clearly, you would have seen this racing on the Nordschleife.
Thanks!

Ok,need to do my research better.
The Warsteiner M-Stripes livery was entered from 1989 to 1992 in various versions, I'm sure you can find a few images of it in any of the places I've linked/named here over the past few days :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't take much to change it to the 1991 winner.
Which you can find here:

Archive of all N24 races, with images of each winner, if anyone needs inspiration:

Last edited:
Replicas... this was a tough one for me as I never make them... and then having to narrow it to the 24hr Nurburgring race.. and then trying to find good pictures of the original to work off of... and then finding all the decals... it was hard. I didn't want to make something that was already out there to download, so I went with the 2014 Z4 Walkenhorst livery, but put it on the M6 GT3 Endurance Model. I had to make some minor adjustments here and there, mainly due to the increased length of the mid section of the M6. It has 467 decals, by far the most I've ever done. Big thanks to krisduv for a couple of custom decals - really made it possible! Mad respect for you guys that make these all the time.

download:
Walkenhorst M6

The original

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it probably will...
41-416284_doh-homer-simpson-quotes-on-quotestopics-homer-simpson.png

Never done one of these before, competition or replicas, but I am really enjoying it. I've gone down the perfection rabbit hole as much as GT livery editor will allow. All kinds of custom SVGs made, its been an enjoyable nightmare of reference photo hunting and replicating vectors. Love it, can't wait to post the final thing. Everybody here is so talented though you've inspired me. Excellent work.

Abandoned Falken Supra GT ’00 #33 - crashed in 3rd place this Supra ran in the 2000 Nürburgring 24h. I chose an abandoned race car theme inspired by the infamous Cerumo FK/Massimo Supra GT500 JGTC left to rot in front of an Okinawa auto shop. All the dirt, damage and weathering is done in the livery editor using downloaded or self made decals. I paid a lot of attention to details such as fog lights, headlight and damage on those as well as the different stages of paint and decal fading and weathering, maxing out the decal count for the first time in GT7 :) Fluorescent paint and use of semi-matte decals make this look a bit too bright even with +0.5 Exposure, doing this livery no justice at all – it really pops in proper lighting and on track. Shout out to Nuschel for sharing his Falken Supra decals, filling in the blanks of a few missing decals.

Inspiration: abandoned Cerumo FK/Massimo Supra GT500 JGTC

Download Livery:
Falken Supra GT #33 (weathered)

Last edited:
Back