The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,237 views
Originally posted by WELZ2002
Im not being serious, im just saying they may aswell have called it that!

The new Mini is just a money making scheme by BMW!

Will anyone ever be satisfied? The problem is that the New Mini had such a massive reputaion to stand up to, that no one was ever going to be happy with the results! But I am!!! I Love it!!

Please refrain from New Mini bashing here!!!

Oh, thats right...

Mini = Old skool one
MINI = New!

GD, its good to see your back with a MINI!!!

Welcome to the club WELZ2002
 
:)
 

Attachments

  • 020727_r_46.jpg
    020727_r_46.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 69
Ok, Ive got an update on "my" Clubman....

It hadnt been driven for a while cos it was really really sick! Backfiring, ect... Dad fixed it, and now it runs like a dream! He even pulled a burnout outside my girlfriends house yesterday, it was awesome! He also fixed the brakes and the window washers, so now the car is running perfectly, except for a voltage problem. It blew a 32 amp fuse yesterday! But at least its running now
 
Powered by two Yamaha R1 bike engines! Eight Cylinders!!!
 

Attachments

  • r!insidemini.jpg
    r!insidemini.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 55
is it a mini club cause its not got many ppl in it? :p
 
I guess you could say that!!! Its mostly Motorer1 and GD that come here!

As for the drving age...I think you get your Learners when your 17 these days, and you can legally drive a car by yourself when you are 18...I think...
 
Thanks! I love the lime green one, it was posted earlier!

Oh, and yours isnt too shabby either!
 
hey, you put the mini with the twins on there! I love that picture IF you know what i mean.
 
Back