The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,236 views
Im getting my mums in at the end of this year...or when i have enough $$$ to buy it!

I will take some more pics when dad brings the work camera home
 
Yep, and when the motorshow rolls around in early february, i will take some pics there too...
 
Hey, I'll join your club too, I drive a Mini Cooper S with a John Works power kit so it now has a sweet 220hp. I lowered it a few inches so it has a more sporty look :
 

Attachments

  • img_1620.jpg
    img_1620.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 51
Nice MINI!!!! you lucky dog, that thing is sweet. how did you squeze 220 out of the 200hp John cooper works kit? Gr8 ride man!
 
That's cool Elvis6969, I don't really like the stickers though. Do you have any other pics?
 
whats the one on the front fender. I like the MINI one on the bottom, but that yellow one is strange.
 
eh... both? maybe the roof too... just not my style?
 
you like the rides that are clean with the badges removed and a sweet paint job? yeah, those are nice. Lemme post a pic of a clean ride:
DSCN6105.jpg


And a non-clean car:
gotrice02.jpg
 
lol, sorry... that honda ain't doing it for me either since I hate hondas.
 
me neither, but they are just examples of clean and non-clean rides.
 
dude! that is one sweet S! It looks awesome in its current state!

Got any more pics, Elivs?

Ok, ive got another update on the Clubman...Its had a problem previously with the exhaust pipe coming off the muffler. It sorta came loose yesterday, so it sounded really shocking. Then on the way home from mum taking me to skool, it fell off and was really really loud. Now its undriveable until the weekend! :(
 
Nice what's that Silver wine opener like thing by the kickpanel? Ejection handle?
 
If I had a MINI, that would be exactly how it would be, Red, Whit roof, but id have white wheels

Whats the sticker at the back of the roof?
 
About the silver thing in the front : I really have no idea what it's for
About the sticker on the roof : it's the logo of the store where I had my Mini tuned up
About the little yellow thing on the front fender : that's a Belgian flag
 
Man, that is one of the best if not the best mini I have seen!
 
Originally posted by Elvis6969
About the silver thing in the front : I really have no idea what it's for
1st. From what I can see it's a small pointy hammer meant for smashing car windows.. Might contain a small knife as well for cutting the seat belt...

2nd. ELVIS FFS - VACUUM THAT SWEET CAR THIS INSTANT ! :grumpy:

[edit]
The arrow in the picture points at where you'd insert your seatbelt in order to cut it...

hammer.jpg


[/edit]
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky

2nd. ELVIS FFS - VACUUM THAT SWEET CAR THIS INSTANT ! :grumpy:

:lol: thats exactly what i was thinking
 
Hmm... interesting? that's like if you happen to drive it into the lake or you get broadsided?
 
I dont think that comes standard on the Cooper S, it could be with the JCW Pack?
 
How many MINIs is everybody gonna buy when GT4 comes out? I figure I will have about two of each in every color, one i leave stock and don't put miles on, and the other i massacre and drive around owning peoples souls. Muhahahhahahaa!!!
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
Elvis get instant membership, right minimadness?

Yep, so that brings our car total to 4! yay! :p

2x Cooper S with JCW pack
1x Clubman S
1x Hornet (no pics! :( )

Originally posted by Motorer1
How many MINIs is everybody gonna buy when GT4 comes out? I figure I will have about two of each in every color, one i leave stock and don't put miles on, and the other i massacre and drive around owning peoples souls. Muhahahhahahaa!!!

Yeah, i will have about 20 Mini's and just cruise around in all of them, kicking my mates ass in a smaller car!:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
2x Cooper S with JCW pack



Just so you know, the MINI i drive does have JCW. Its was just a stock S, but I had to buy the JCW for my boss. Was worth it though, cuz i can smoke V6 stangs and civics!!!!!
 
Not for them though. MUGHGHGHHGHAAHHAHA.

Resident Ricers of San Diego beware, my 200hp (at flywheel :() will own you soul!
 
Even if you dont win the race, at least you will look much cooler than a riced up civic!
 
Back