The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,232 views
Yep, it is! When you give your car the JCW treatment, a new chrome grill comes in the package. So you get looks and power!

Ok guys, time to kick some ass...In this Cars in General forum, vote for the Mini as the Worlds best car!!! We need as much people as possible to win this poll once again!:)
 
*Ahem*AC Schnizer*Ahem*
 
You know too much, but I saw that in another thread, and It's an AC Schnitzer.
 
Yeah, its an AC Schnitzer, but its a JCW grille! This thread needs some cold medicine.
 
Ack! internet germs! Damn it! everyones sick around me, I'm surprise I've lasted this long... (knock on wood)
 
nah, dude, the MINI club will always belong to miniMADness. ALWAY!!!!! :mad:
 
Always
 
another pic...
 

Attachments

  • 5minismk3.jpg
    5minismk3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 52
lol, i like that pic. Do you have any more ads for old minis? Have you seen the new ones? I got cones in my MOTOR TREND magazine to set up and drive a slalom in my MINI. It was kinda stupid, but fun.

hey ultrabeat, what is that number above your avatar?
 
It's his password for his GTP account!

Any one seen any pic's of the new convertable mini, I think it's ugly!
 
I will try and get some more old Mini advertising stuff, but if my scanner decides to work, i can get MINI stuff. In the back of my MiniWorld magazines, they have old ads. If you dont already buy it, i reccommend that you do! :)

As for the MINI Convertable, its pretty cool, i guess...but its so much better than a Beetle!
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
lol, i like that pic. Do you have any more ads for old minis? Have you seen the new ones? I got cones in my MOTOR TREND magazine to set up and drive a slalom in my MINI. It was kinda stupid, but fun.

hey ultrabeat, what is that number above your avatar?
It's l33t speak for "Obsessive", but could easily be mistaken for saying "Obese"

It's time for a change now anyway...
 
ultrabeats number means 'obbsessive' (in 1337 language :rolleyes: ;)), don't ask me why there's 2 b's...

and of course I was 3 minutes late :O
 
Originally posted by illegal
ultrabeats number means 'obbsessive' (in 1337 language :rolleyes: ;)), don't ask me why there's 2 b's...
Which is err... kind of what I said...
 
I'll join! I just love the new Mini. Anyone ever seen The Italian Job 2003? That was the movie that got me addicted to the Minis.
 
No. Compared to the original, It's pathetic.
 
truth be told. Michael Caine is the man.

Bad news: I had to quit my detailing job, which mean, :tear: , no more MINI. So now I have 18s and a JCW kit sitting in my garage. New state of depression reached.

MY PLAN: buy a Mini by selling the JCW kit and wheels, and restore that one. There is a dealer in my mall who is connected to Anthony Cooper (Cousin to Mike) and I can get a old Mini with a 850CC (super-slow) for 6 large. so there you go. Probably more info then you all wanted but oh well.
 
Originally posted by AP1
I'll join! I just love the new Mini. Anyone ever seen The Italian Job 2003? That was the movie that got me addicted to the Minis.

Hey AP1, i highly recommend you check out the original TIJ, it will change your view of the original! ALthough its still pretty cool

Originally posted by Motorer1
MY PLAN: buy a Mini by selling the JCW kit and wheels, and restore that one. There is a dealer in my mall who is connected to Anthony Cooper (Cousin to Mike) and I can get a old Mini with a 850CC (super-slow) for 6 large. so there you go. Probably more info then you all wanted but oh well.

DUDE!!! Sorry to hear about the MINI!!!! :( :( :( :( :( But the good news is that your getting an old one! Even if it is an 850! Tell me more about it if you can!!! :D :D :D
 
ok, so I go to the mall and there is this entire stand of just Mini/MINI stuff. They have TIJ (both new/old), books, 1/18th scale models, and a special order program. They had an original Austin Mini there that was red with blue interior (red not original color :D) with the 850CC engine. The lady said it had been sold for $6000 american. So I got info on there inventory and there is a Rover Mini there with a 998CC for about the same price. I sold the JCW kit on ebay for 4200, and I am gonna try to return the rims. Its just a matter of time...........
 
Originally posted by Motorer1
sold for $6000 american.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Motorer1
I sold the JCW kit on ebay for 4200, and I am gonna try to return the rims. Its just a matter of time...........

Very nice! Keep us posted!!!! How much are you expecting for the rims? and how much is the 850?

Oh, i found another pic of Mums Clubman....its avatar sized! :p
 

Attachments

  • clubman s rear.jpg
    clubman s rear.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 48
Alot of people's mum's had a mini cooper, why? And why don't they keep them and give it to there son's or daughter's who love minis?
 
Yes, i must agree with you on that one!!!

Jack: Mum! can i have your Mini yet!?!
Mum: when you buy it!

Looks like i better start saving then, ay?
 
Yeah, I have started saving and buying other thing's on the way:lol:
BTW- Your name is Jack too?!
 
Why not save for this?
image_01.gif
 
Originally posted by radicool02
BTW- Your name is Jack too?!

Yep, i take it yours is too?

As for that black covertable, its screaming for some flames down the side!:)
 
Back