The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,236 views
Hey, lemme see if i can find some more pics.

mini4web.jpg
 
Nice pics motor1, I really like that first one. I happened to go to Walmart yesterday and they had a hotwheel size car of the Mini's from the Italian Job. They weren't that great looking though.
 
Very nice!!

Ive got a Cooper drawing on my wall, my mum got it from the MINI dealer when she was in england...so i doubt that there would be that many in australia
 
:odd: Um... no... it's a mini not a TT. Convertables will not do, especially those stupid roll bars in the back.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
:odd: Um... no... it's a mini not a TT. Convertables will not do, especially those stupid roll bars in the back.


are you ****ing me? the convertables are classics, they have been around way before the TT. The TT stole some of its looks from the Mini! ass.
 
Hey guys! Sorry i havent been on the the 'Planet in ages...but ive been restricted to using the net ONE(!!) night a week, Stupid parents!

Anyways...the Clubman is running fine, and, because of a resonator we fitted, it also sounds pretty cool!

About the Convertable vs. TT comparison, I think they are both really really differant, we the convertable being a proper 4 seater. That second pic i posted is more of a TT-style Mini
 
Nah, sorry, but as soon as i get a camera worth taking pics with, it'll be on GTP within minutes!
 
Update: I am looking to put some new rims on my MINI. Tell me which you like:

konig-monsoon-paintedsilver-large.jpg

Enkei.JPG

enkei.jpg

enkei_suzuka.png
 
and here is a pic. Try not to drool
 

Attachments

  • veronica1.jpg
    veronica1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 46
Originally posted by Motorer1
Update: I am looking to put some new rims on my MINI. Tell me which you like.
1st choice:
Enkei.JPG

2nd choice:
enkei.jpg

(I think they will get scratched easily, although the gunmetal is nice.)
 
Hey Guys! Im finally on, although in skool...As for the wheels, Motorer1, i like the gunmetal ones! they kick ass!
 
Gunmetal it is!!! to be honest, though, i liked the chrome first, but it was out of my budget, so the gunmetal is getting ordered. Thanks for the help!
 
Talking of Pics...

Heres some Mini deriatives...

Riley Elf
 

Attachments

  • rileyelf.jpg
    rileyelf.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
Originally posted by Motorer1
Update: I am looking to put some new rims on my MINI. Tell me which you like:

[
enkei.jpg



enkei_suzuka.png

I like these the best, I suppose the gunmetal ones are ok...

enkei_suzuka.png
 
How about no wheels?
 
See, that was my FIRST POST HERE:cool:
 
wheel
 
Back