The Human Comedy Tune And Strategy Collection

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 202 comments
Deep Forest 1hr

This race took 36 laps. With the way this GR Supra is setup, you'll be able to go till lap 22 if you keep the FM at level 1. You will need tires and fuel to go the rest of the way. Just make sure your lap times are below 1m38s. As mentioned previously, don't worry about the Taycan. They're gonna pit 3 times. Beauvois doesn't pit at all.
Deep Forest 1hr results.jpg
GR Supra 620 setup page 1.jpg
GR Supra 620 setup page 2.jpg

Last edited:
Alsace 1hr

This race took 24 laps. It requires 2 stops (fuel only) with this Fairlady Z 432 set to FM1. I pitted lap on 10 and 20. If you're able to keep your lap times below 2m31s, you'll come out on top. The only change I would recommend is to lower the top speed to 190KM/H instead of 200 KM/H (automatic adjustment). As noted before, don't worry about the Sambabus. They're gonna pit 3 times.
Alsace 1hr results.jpg
Fairlady Z 432 450 setup page 1.jpg
Fairlady Z 432 450 setup page 2.jpg

Last edited:
Red Bull Ring 1hr

This is a BOP event, so the only thing you can change are the tires. The rain will begin towards the end of lap 19, and will last all the way to lap 26. You'll need to pit on lap 19 because it's gonna be a heavy downpour. Yet once it's done, a visible dry line will appear on lap 27-28. Then you'll need to pit to get a full tank of fuel, and dry tires.

I started this race on RM, FM 1, and was able to go 10 laps on a full tank of fuel. I also changed to a new set of RM at this stop too. I have a strong feeling you can start this race on RHs and don't change tires at your first pit stop as an alternate strategy. Don't worry about saving fuel.
A1 Red Bull Ring 1hr results.jpg

Lake Maggiore 1hr

Another BOP event. I ran the entire race on RM, and on FM 1. The top three (Yamanaka, Beauvois, and Rubilar) will pit on lap 10, however, you'll want to pit on lap 11 for 10 laps of fuel and a new set of tires to get you to lap 21. When you exit the pits, you'll enter back in traffic right behind these three guys and the rest that haven't pitted. You will need to make quick work to get around these folks, yet some will pit to make your life a bit easier (the same three guys will pit again on lap 20). Your final stop will be on lap 21 for enough fuel to get you to the end (this is a 30 lap event).

My lap times were in the 1m:57s-to-1m:58s (depending on fuel load and tire condition).
Lake Maggiore 1hr results.jpg

Lake Maggiore 1hr

Another BOP event. I ran the entire race on RM, and on FM 1. The top three (Yamanaka, Beauvois, and Rubilar) will pit on lap 10, however, you'll want to pit on lap 11 for 10 laps of fuel and a new set of tires to get you to lap 21. When you exit the pits, you'll enter back in traffic right behind these three guys and the rest that haven't pitted. You will need to make quick work to get around these folks, yet some will pit to make your life a bit easier (the same three guys will pit again on lap 20). Your final stop will be on lap 21 for enough fuel to get you to the end (this is a 30 lap event).

My lap times were in the 1m:57s-to-1m:58s (depending on fuel load and tire condition).
View attachment 1151338
I did the same strategy. With fresh tires on lap 21 (or 22 of you can make it) you finish the race with fresher tires than everyone else and it really makes a big difference.

glad you enjoyed it @Tuning_Maniac!
Thanks friend.

I also overtuned my GTB very heavily and didn't have a suitable car for the Alsace Human Comedy mission (Well the cars I had were boats with bad fuel economy and awful handling).

I tested this tune for two laps and am impressed. I didn't have an hour to really try the full race - I will do it tonight but the car's handling I excellent for the age so I'm optimistic.

Thanks. You potentially saved me a lot of credits searching for a suitable classic car (Countach or something)
If you own the Alpine a220 from the legendary dealership this race can be an absolute cake walk. There's several tunes floating around the internet and even this subforum. That's the car I'd recommend for this race and for the Deep Forest race

I'm happy to share my first tune, just finished the endurance mission on Alsace with the good old Ferrari 308 GTB at 450pp.

At the beginning of the game, I overtuned this car a lot which made it not drivable, I thought I would never use it again, but I tried my best to make it fit on this event, and it actually did well.

Best lap at 2:26.067, average lap at 2:28, 24 laps, 2 stops (every 20 minutes), best AI was the 300 SL 53 seconds behind.

View attachment 1146115
View attachment 1146116
You don't need to tune up all the engine parts like I did, just set everything else "as is", and then tweak ECU/power restrictor to match the 450pp.
Also, I kept the spoiler and wing just for style, but you can remove it to save some pp that you can use to power up the car or lighten the ballast.

View attachment 1146118
About transmission, set it to 200 km/h and then raise the "final" offset so that 5th gears reaches the max speed for the car on that track (182 Km/h). You don't need to touch the 1 to 5 gears, just set max speed to 200 and adjust "final" to reach around 182 for 5th gear.

Oh yeah, I also have a wide body on that car and wide rims + wide offset.

Also that car is very nice to drive at that performance level, there has been some turns where I was very late, and you can always manage to keep it safe, losing some time of course, but not hitting a wall or spinning out that could ruin the race.

If you use it, please give your best lap time, I'm a rookie I wonder how low it could go.

P. S. Just forgot to tell that I used fuel map 1 all along (that's usually the case when not mentioned I suppose)
This worked quite well. I didn't get the fast lap you did (2:27 and change was mine), but I averaged 2:28 all day, and won by about 35 seconds after 24 laps. I did have to put my final gear a thousdandth higher to get it under 450 PP.

Just completed the Kyoto Driving Park 550pp with the AE86 Levin. Basically used Praiano's Trueno 550pp tune with just a different ride height (95F/100R) and no power restriction, SH tires and fuel map 1. Race was a one stopper, pitted around the 40 minutes mark, slammed new SH tires and filled the tank just a little above half to be sure, won with 15 seconds of lead on Hizal's Beetle. And the car was a blast to drive!

Now I'm trying to figure out a way to use the 250GT SWB on Alsace but it handles too poorly/I'm not good enough for this car.

Tried BMW CSL on autopolis…undrivable, only oversteering at maximum expression 😂😂😂i will try fairlady, maybe i will complete this dammed race

Omg finally, fairlady z as suggested up, but inverted tyres, with medium front i was too high, and racing crank instead of high lift cams shift, 2.29 average laps because i played with controller this time, won with 40sec gap…best car for this event

Last edited:
Best tune for autopolis kei cars? I've tried all the ones previously listed for S660 but none work anymore after the update bricked all the tunes.

Halp

Best tune for autopolis kei cars? I've tried all the ones previously listed for S660 but none work anymore after the update bricked all the tunes.

Halp
I played normal difficulty and it was a wrap using the Capuccino (personally didn't like the Beat - though love the way it looks when set up in Yellow).

No fancy tune just bolt-ons to get up around 400PP - simple set-up, don't remember being especially fast. 1-Stopper around 30-35mins, see it out to the end.

Used the same car for Menu book 39. Used the exact same car and set-up for Autopolis Human Comedy twice.
20220608_155658.jpg

20220608_155654.jpg

I played normal difficulty and it was a wrap using the Capuccino (personally didn't like the Beat - though love the way it looks when set up in Yellow).

No fancy tune just bolt-ons to get up around 400PP - simple set-up, don't remember being especially fast. 1-Stopper around 30-35mins, see it out to the end.

Used the same car for Menu book 39. Used the exact same car and set-up for Autopolis Human Comedy twice.
View attachment 1158864
View attachment 1158865
Awesome, I'll try that, any specific bumpers/wings from GT auto?

Tuning Collection For The Human Comedy

Sometimes a certain tune can be hard to find, even when you’re using the search function. And even when you have a good tune, sometimes you just need strategy tips on how to bring home a victory.

Search no more! This thead is about discussing and sharing tunes and strategies you make/find for The Human Comedy races.

• Write clearly which car and event the tune is for, and either link it or post it.
  • If you use someone elses tune and you found it here on GTPlanet, be sure to write who made it.
  • If you have any strategies for the races, please share this as well!

Let’s get to the tunes!
  • Tsukuba
Mazda Roadster TC by @praiano63
Mazda Roadster TC by @Jump_Ace
Mazda Roadster TC tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal

• Trial Mountain
BAC Mono ‘16 by @praiano63
BAC Mono ‘16 by @Jump_Ace
BAC Mono ‘16 tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal
  • Autopolis
Honda S660 ’15 by @Jump_Ace
Honda S660 ‘15 tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal
  • Kyoto Driving Park
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 by @praiano63
Radical SR3 SL ‘13 by @HSG Automotive
Toyota GR Supra RZ ‘20 tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal
  • Deep Forest
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final Gr.4 by @praiano63
Mazda Atenza Gr.4 by @praiano63
McLaren 650S Gr.4 tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal
  • Alsace
Jaguar E-Type Coupe ‘61 by @Jump_Ace
Alpine A110 '72 by @praiano63
Alpine A110 ‘72 strategy by @HyperSpeeder
Porsche 917K ‘70 strategy by @wowbaggerBR
BMW 3.0 CSL ‘73 tune and strategy by @EmilThaudal
Alpine A220 Race Car ‘68 by @vtecovsky
  • Red Bull Ring
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 strategy by @Unleashed Drivers
  • Lago Maggiore
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15 by @praiano63
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R ‘15 strategy by @mp7
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 '16 strategy by @Harmonic
Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 strategy by @EmilThaudal
Mercedes-AMG GT3 ‘16 strategy by @BLACKNESS78

I will update this thread as useful tunes and strategies are posted by you guys, and if I find any as well.

Please stay as much on topic as you can to avoid too much flooding.
Discussion of the tunes, tweaks and strategies are encouraged.
Maybe I dont understand it well enough but why is the Praiano tune here? It is a none tune race or what do I miss?

Just reporting in that doing Maggiore in the McLaren with one stop on hard tyres is not optimal.

It's tendency to understeer and the fuel consumption means you have to save fuel anyway. A better player than me could maybe do it but I certainly can't!

Don't be like me and spend 500,000Cr to find that out! I finished 16th so got absolutely nothing from it.

Last edited:
I tryed like a ten times now and not ended higher as 14th… did the Peugeot, de Corvette and the Porsche… best is the Porsche lap times 1:59/2:00 with a couple of 1:58 en a mistake so it was a lap of 2:10 or something… somebody had soms tips?

Mostly did 2 stops only once with a 1 stop with the Porsche but that was an also 15th place…

I tryed like a ten times now and not ended higher as 14th… did the Peugeot, de Corvette and the Porsche… best is the Porsche lap times 1:59/2:00 with a couple of 1:58 en a mistake so it was a lap of 2:10 or something… somebody had soms tips?

Mostly did 2 stops only once with a 1 stop with the Porsche but that was an also 15th place…

I can drive lap times of 1:59:xx with Some of 1:58:xx and just a pair above 2:00:00 but I wont make it. A drive with the Porsche can someone help me out?
Or is it just to slow?

Tsukuba: used one of the roadster tunes here (stayed on racing hard thru the rain then went to heavy wet with like 30 mins left, then back to racing hard and stay on the dry part of the track).
Trial Mountain: Used Praiano's tune for the BAC Mono and stayed on soft the whole time, 20 min and 40 min stops.
Kyoto: easy gold with Praiano R32 GT-R V-spec II '94, 1 stop at 30 min.
Autopolis: failed many times with the nerfed s660. easy with the suzuki cappucino, 1 stop at 30 min. had some issues saving fuel so i went to fuel map 2, 3 or 4 when i was in the second half of the race.
Alsace: barely won with the ferrari 308 at fuel map 4 one stop (Unleashed Drivers strategy and tune)
Deep Forest: failed three attempts with the McLaren because i stopped paying attention during the pit stop and let the gas fill up to fill which caused me to lose 50 seconds. you only need to fill the gas a little over halfway if you pit at 30 mins. also the tricky high speed corners take some practice if you want to get a lap time under 1:38. i got more consistent 1:36 times in the Mitsubishi Lancer gr 4 which i got the gold.
Red Bull Ring: used Unleashed Driver's strategy, but drove the porsche 911 rsr. worked very well for the gold in 1 try.
Maggiore: Still working on this, my lap times are very bad!!!

Last edited:
Hi Guys, for the Deep Forest I used Roadster Touring Car from PRAIANOs tune for Tsukuba event.
Just increase power to 620pp and use RH tire.
One put strategy which fresh rubber beeing optional. Manged to finish with 1min advantage and was lapping 1:34/35 consistantly.

View attachment 1158864
View attachment 1158865
fuel map 1 is ok?

GT40 tune for Alsace 1h human comedy, won the race about 5 days ago.
No aids/default ABS
Strategy - none initially but as this was my first try. Here is what I did.
  • Fuel map 4 (has just enough power to pass)
  • 1 stop race, pitted with 24 minutes left, top off fuel/no tire change and cruised to victory. It was that easy.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220712161503.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20220712161542.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20220712161937.jpg

FYI, not a fan of lifting the front ride height, but I did not want to take more power out to get under 450pp.
This V8 sounds amazing!! Go get em :cheers:

Human comedy autopolis kei with s660
Took some cue off others setup , making it high off the ground and maximising the downforce 😄

Fuel map 1 all the way. Pits every 20 minutes
First stint was just trying to get ahead most of the racers up till 5th. Second stint is where I get to 5 sec behind top 2. Third stint is where I overtook them and slowly gain every lap. Fresh tyres allow me 3 laps of 2:26. Otherwise most of my laps are averaging 2:28-2:29.

Also key advice is to have a feel of the car and the track for first few laps , find the limits of each corners. Then redo the event once you are comfortable. This will make the win easier.

I would have used Praiano Honda Beat setup but I had thrown so much upgrade to the s660, I just stick with it 🤣
Have followed this and can only get to 399.53pp and 91 BHP, any idea where I'm going wrong?

Back