the "just plain ugly" car thread

Those tail lights look vaguely familiar...

2017TOC160001_2100_02.jpg

Mind you, this is just as bad. :yuck:

2010 Benarrow PB5, a short-lived German sports car based on the Audi A5. It looks like a much sadder version of the Bentley Continental with a hint of Alfa Romeo thrown in as well. A pretty appalling mixture.

Somebody should poll this on the Cool Wall to see whether or not this can make it to Hell.

2010 Benarrow PB5, a short-lived German sports car based on the Audi A5. It looks like a much sadder version of the Bentley Continental with a hint of Alfa Romeo thrown in as well. A pretty appalling mixture.

How can something look this ugly? The only thing I like about it is the taillights, which were copied from a Ferrari.

Dear lord, that is an abomination.

However, the interior disguises some of the Audi design more successfully as I was never a fan of the B8 interior style.

RNO6960-687x1030.jpg

Last edited:
Three words: Front wheel drive.
okay...

I don't see it.
It's played on nearly every car forum whenever a new car is released. People get a picture of a car, say it looks like something that it doesn't really, and then get on with their day. It seems massively common these days.
To note, I said it looked like a compressed Kia stinger due to the headlights and how they're positioned. Plus, the outline shape of the vents on the bumper. However after posting that, I thought of another Kia that it looks like.

It looks like a Kia Forte, but worse.
USC90KIC111B021001.jpg

I think this concept adheres better to the Caliber production model rather than the Avenger, at least that was my initial thought. I see almost no stylistic relationship to the Avenger. Not sure if it's just me either.

It's those lines and the hump that give it the xfire vibe.
To me, it looks like a worse version of the BMW x6. I agree though, definitely hard to see the avenger in that car.

I think this concept adheres better to the Caliber production model rather than the Avenger, at least that was my initial thought. I see almost no stylistic relationship to the Avenger. Not sure if it's just me either.
I was thinking the same thing.

Latest Posts

Back