The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Crazybutt198, Feb 15, 2018.

1. 05XR8

05XR8

Can't have just all the different nostalgic cars racing in Custom Race.

KosmoKazi likes this.
  2. stpatty

stpatty

The helicopter at Dragon Trail Seaside. Absolutely love when it's hovering over the chicane as I'm going through it.

Ashthebash and watto79 like this.
  3. Spitfiredwod

Spitfiredwod

Not exactly a game breaker for me, but sometimes upon entering a lobby, the game will crash during the loading screen, not enough to have to restart the whole console, but enough to restart the game itself. If I try to enter the same lobby again, the freeze will repeat.
    A friend of mine actually stopped playing completely for a while because of this.

The amount of compression on custom liveries on opponent cars online, as well as in saved replays, is bleh.

Sometimes photo mode just straight up wont work for me. I tried taking a race picture on Tokyo East yesterday, entered in my settings, went to capture, and it failed. Tried to use similar settings with the car in a different area of the track, still failed. I eventually had to completely abandon taking the picture because it straight up refused to work.

The fact that those BBS RS spoked rims now paint the entire rim instead of just the spokes, when it used to be just the spokes in GT5 and 6. I have to use those ENKEI rims that look way worse if I want a similar effect.

These ENKEI rims also render weird, and at a certain distance, the chrome stops rendering, and only the rim color renders. Its very noticeable, and once you see it, its imposible to unsee and looks awful. My AXIA Gr.A livery could have been perfect, perfect I tell you!

REsuperG and I-Runner like this.
  4. meekrab

meekrab

The fact they use the same song at the start of every single race, and it doesn't get disabled by having the racing music volume turned off.

cosme, REsuperG and Stoicfall like this.
  5. Kermit_2142

Kermit_2142

I wish you could share multiple photos at once. Would save a lot of button presses and also save everyone else getting spammed by every single photo instead of one post that you could open to reveal a small collection.

6. Kermit_2142

Kermit_2142

Not being able to edit downloaded liveries :boggled:. It would make like so much easier for people with less time and less skills.

cosme, Pedinhuh, REsuperG and 8 others like this.
  7. xxPinkyKissxx

xxPinkyKissxx

I agree. At least let you change the wheels. Some peoples choices are hideous :lol:

T_revisio, REsuperG, brocp and 13 others like this.
  8. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder Premium

Agree 100% - I often see beautiful retro or replica liveries ruined by incongruous wheel choices.

brocp, tttao, Clubsport_CA and 9 others like this.
  9. Junkman55

Junkman55

I would like PD check out multiple accounts where drivers change accounts to get a better driver rating. To me that’s makes for a bad driving in one account to save the rating in the other account . Driver’s that do this shroud not be aloud to have the A rating But have a A* to to tell the other drivers they took the easy way to get their A.

Timm Sheehan likes this.
  10. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

Replays.

The replay changes view when you fast forward.

You cannot fast forward the 2 minute FIA race intro in replays.

Fast forwarding or rewinding Incomplete replays crashes the game.

You cannot remove the banners at the top and bottom of the screen during replays.

cosme, REsuperG, 05XR8 and 1 other person like this.
  11. CTznOfTime

CTznOfTime

For each of these issue, I already put them as request on the GT7 wish list thread:

1) why doesn't Kaz and PD allow us to export and import our replays. Every single time I play GTS, it pisses Me to NO EnD that I am restricted and always have to choose which replay to delete to make space, and that the replays I collect from others can and will eventually disapear...

GTS will be a piece of trash at some point, unplayable!
    I can easily go back to GT6 and manage all my save and my replays however I want... But I won't be able to do any of that in GTS and this is the biggest turn off for me... So clunky I hate it...
    I am not playing GTS as much I want because it frustrates me Everytime I do.

KAZ/PD: Get RID OF THE ONLINE SAVE FEATURE !!!
    I HATE IT WITH ALL My HEART.

Allow us to have an offline save data file with ALL of our data and progress independent from your servers.

With GTSport, what I also hate the most is:
    Whatever we have liked, saved and downloaded from others onto our "collection", for example a car livery from a friend , if the friend ever decides to delete that livery, it will also be deleted from our collection. I HATE THAT!!
    I GET that the livery is not my creation and belongs to my friend, but the fact that we cannot modify it is enough to prove that we dont own it.

if I like it enough, I should be able to still continue using it even if my friend the creator and owner now hates it.
    I hate things disappears from my collection without me knowing it....

My wish is that we can transfer every SINGLE thing that is currently in our Library in GTS to GT7.

Considering that GTS will be vaporware and all of our achievements, creation, replay saves, etc will be deleted when PD decides to pull the plug, it would be logical that PD allows us to migrate our GTS save data, progress onto GT7... They owe us that...
    In terms of replay value, GTS is the worst of any GT games.

Why can't we customize our music the way we were able to do in GT6?!?

How is that an annoyance?

12. stpatty

stpatty

My mind, prior to the corner called the Chicane of Death on literally every lap (either forward or reverse): "Alrightokaygetthecarlinedupremembertoaimfortheexitratherthantheentrancebebravedontscrubofftoomuchspeedwhenyouchangedirectionbebraveyoureonagoodlapdontloseitbebravedontscrapethewallonthewayinbebravecomonjusgetitthroughbebrave"

The game, on the one lap in every fifty when the helicopter is directly above the chicane and you only hear it for that split second: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a bit distracting.

13. CTznOfTime

CTznOfTime

Your initial sarcasm didn't go through :lol:

I am a bit of a propeller head myself and I always look up in real life when I see an aircraft in the sky, and so I do the same thing in GTS and PC2....

The helicopter is always distracting me everywhere...

:cheers:

Realism :lol:

KosmoKazi likes this.
  14. ImMano99

ImMano99

Same the helicopter.
    Also on RBR when I try to break properly on 2nd corner and as I go again, you press full throttle and try and sort your gearbox but no the helicopter makes more sound than anything

15. Kermit_2142

Kermit_2142

And it’s at Bathurst, right at the top of the mountain just as you need to nail your braking point for the tricky downhill flip flop section - however I do like having it in the game, it’s a cool idea and makes you feel like your being filmed for tv or something.

16. 05XR8

05XR8

17. Knukel

Knukel

The fact that custom car liveries downgrade/pixelate way more than suits and helmets do on track...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    REsuperG likes this.
  18. dejkoo

dejkoo

Too few daily races. And no new combinations. They repeat themselves too much
    ‍♂️

19. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

That VR mode coulda been better, ie rankings for time trials etc

20. CapableRamblr

CapableRamblr

Children who's Mom won't buy them Wreckfest, so have to play bumper cars on GTSport.

Kalder likes this.
  21. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

I hate it when you are racing the AI and you get a slight tap from them and in a lot of cases it’s impossible to catch the spin, but if you try and spin the AI it’s damn near impossible!

22. KosmoKazi

KosmoKazi

…that the fast lap ghost car has the default livery and not the one I’m running.

Kalder likes this.
  23. Racing_Miku

Racing_Miku Premium

Just to add to this it's also equally annoying when the AI dive bomb you creating this spin but then you have to put TC back on to stop spinning the car when you get it back on track, most annoying part of the spin effect from the AI for me!

brocp likes this.
  24. KosmoKazi

KosmoKazi

If you are in an FIA qualifying session, and 'exit' to restart a hot lap run, you see yellow flags displayed by track marshals the rest of the session....

25. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

Probably not a little one but annoys the life out of me, the display constantly loading scapes stuff, then turns my ps4 pro into a jet as the fan goes ballistic, so wish you could just have a wallpaper,heck your in other stuff and it's running that crap in the background, just shorten the life outta ma machine why don't ya.

MikeyLCR likes this.
  26. stpatty

stpatty

The best part about ghosts is when you're in a kart and the ghost doesn't have a driver. Creepy.

ToyGTone, Redneckchef and KosmoKazi like this.
  27. brocp

brocp

I'd love more real world tracks

CapableRamblr likes this.
  28. Abyss1

Abyss1

The tuning upgrades...powering up like it’s a super saiyan ...so annoying

GTPVenomZombie likes this.
  29. REsuperG

REsuperG

Drift rooms/lobbies where people use racing slicks and/or tomahawks/F1 car.

OP cars in competitive races or tandems.

Crew/Clan drama/beef.

Punters that don't return position.

30. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

People that join MY lobby and on joining insist I change some room settings

BaareCZ, 05XR8, watto79 and 1 other person like this.