The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Not exactly a game breaker for me, but sometimes upon entering a lobby, the game will crash during the loading screen, not enough to have to restart the whole console, but enough to restart the game itself. If I try to enter the same lobby again, the freeze will repeat.
A friend of mine actually stopped playing completely for a while because of this.

The amount of compression on custom liveries on opponent cars online, as well as in saved replays, is bleh.

Sometimes photo mode just straight up wont work for me. I tried taking a race picture on Tokyo East yesterday, entered in my settings, went to capture, and it failed. Tried to use similar settings with the car in a different area of the track, still failed. I eventually had to completely abandon taking the picture because it straight up refused to work.

The fact that those BBS RS spoked rims now paint the entire rim instead of just the spokes, when it used to be just the spokes in GT5 and 6. I have to use those ENKEI rims that look way worse if I want a similar effect.

These ENKEI rims also render weird, and at a certain distance, the chrome stops rendering, and only the rim color renders. Its very noticeable, and once you see it, its imposible to unsee and looks awful. My AXIA Gr.A livery could have been perfect, perfect I tell you!

I would like PD check out multiple accounts where drivers change accounts to get a better driver rating. To me that’s makes for a bad driving in one account to save the rating in the other account . Driver’s that do this shroud not be aloud to have the A rating But have a A* to to tell the other drivers they took the easy way to get their A.

For each of these issue, I already put them as request on the GT7 wish list thread:

1) why doesn't Kaz and PD allow us to export and import our replays. Every single time I play GTS, it pisses Me to NO EnD that I am restricted and always have to choose which replay to delete to make space, and that the replays I collect from others can and will eventually disapear...

GTS will be a piece of trash at some point, unplayable!
I can easily go back to GT6 and manage all my save and my replays however I want... But I won't be able to do any of that in GTS and this is the biggest turn off for me... So clunky I hate it...
I am not playing GTS as much I want because it frustrates me Everytime I do.

KAZ/PD: Get RID OF THE ONLINE SAVE FEATURE !!!
I HATE IT WITH ALL My HEART.

Allow us to have an offline save data file with ALL of our data and progress independent from your servers.

With GTSport, what I also hate the most is:
Whatever we have liked, saved and downloaded from others onto our "collection", for example a car livery from a friend , if the friend ever decides to delete that livery, it will also be deleted from our collection. I HATE THAT!!
I GET that the livery is not my creation and belongs to my friend, but the fact that we cannot modify it is enough to prove that we dont own it.

if I like it enough, I should be able to still continue using it even if my friend the creator and owner now hates it.
I hate things disappears from my collection without me knowing it....

My wish is that we can transfer every SINGLE thing that is currently in our Library in GTS to GT7.

Considering that GTS will be vaporware and all of our achievements, creation, replay saves, etc will be deleted when PD decides to pull the plug, it would be logical that PD allows us to migrate our GTS save data, progress onto GT7... They owe us that...
In terms of replay value, GTS is the worst of any GT games.

Why can't we customize our music the way we were able to do in GT6?!?

The helicopter at Dragon Trail Seaside. Absolutely love when it's hovering over the chicane as I'm going through it.

How is that an annoyance?

How is that an annoyance?
My mind, prior to the corner called the Chicane of Death on literally every lap (either forward or reverse): "Alrightokaygetthecarlinedupremembertoaimfortheexitratherthantheentrancebebravedontscrubofftoomuchspeedwhenyouchangedirectionbebraveyoureonagoodlapdontloseitbebravedontscrapethewallonthewayinbebravecomonjusgetitthroughbebrave"

The game, on the one lap in every fifty when the helicopter is directly above the chicane and you only hear it for that split second: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a bit distracting.

My mind, prior to the corner called the Chicane of Death on literally every lap (either forward or reverse): "Alrightokaygetthecarlinedupremembertoaimfortheexitratherthantheentrancebebravedontscrubofftoomuchspeedwhenyouchangedirectionbebraveyoureonagoodlapdontloseitbebravedontscrapethewallonthewayinbebravecomonjusgetitthroughbebrave"

The game, on the one lap in every fifty when the helicopter is directly above the chicane and you only hear it for that split second: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a bit distracting.

Your initial sarcasm didn't go through :lol:

I am a bit of a propeller head myself and I always look up in real life when I see an aircraft in the sky, and so I do the same thing in GTS and PC2....

The helicopter is always distracting me everywhere...

:cheers:

Realism :lol:

Same the helicopter.
Also on RBR when I try to break properly on 2nd corner and as I go again, you press full throttle and try and sort your gearbox but no the helicopter makes more sound than anything

And it’s at Bathurst, right at the top of the mountain just as you need to nail your braking point for the tricky downhill flip flop section - however I do like having it in the game, it’s a cool idea and makes you feel like your being filmed for tv or something.

I hate it when you are racing the AI and you get a slight tap from them and in a lot of cases it’s impossible to catch the spin, but if you try and spin the AI it’s damn near impossible!

Just to add to this it's also equally annoying when the AI dive bomb you creating this spin but then you have to put TC back on to stop spinning the car when you get it back on track, most annoying part of the spin effect from the AI for me!

If you are in an FIA qualifying session, and 'exit' to restart a hot lap run, you see yellow flags displayed by track marshals the rest of the session....

Probably not a little one but annoys the life out of me, the display constantly loading scapes stuff, then turns my ps4 pro into a jet as the fan goes ballistic, so wish you could just have a wallpaper,heck your in other stuff and it's running that crap in the background, just shorten the life outta ma machine why don't ya.

Drift rooms/lobbies where people use racing slicks and/or tomahawks/F1 car.

OP cars in competitive races or tandems.

Crew/Clan drama/beef.

Punters that don't return position.

Back