The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

That you can't skip the daily workout roulette wheel. :banghead:

Extra annoying when you open up the game another day and it's there waiting for you.

I couldn't agree more. The only car I ever won that I was happy with was the race used Audi, I would rather not have to delete all of the crap duplicates I win.

Last edited:
How the A45 is in N400 and not N200.
Why do the Tundra and Raptor even compete in a road course? I think they belong on a dirt track.

How the game still puts cars you already own or got from DWG on the roulette again. I have two GR Supra racing concepts and two 4c GT4s and a Huracan I got the DAY AFTER I SAVED UP AND BOUGHT ONE.

Last edited:
How the game still puts cars you already own or got from DWG on the roulette again. I have two GR Supra racing concepts and two 4c GT4s and a Huracan I got the DAY AFTER I SAVED UP AND BOUGHT ONE.
I have 604 cars in my garage, I only bought 61 cars. I'm sure there are at least a dozen duplicates of some of them.

I have 604 cars in my garage, I only bought 61 cars. I'm sure there are at least a dozen duplicates of some of them.
I have just been playing GT sport for 50 days (weekends), I’m sure there are much more duplicates to come. I haven’t got any cool DWG cars in a long time. Last cool car I got was a BMW Z8

Frame drops when people leave a lobby. I dont know the reason or the explanation, just that it often happens at a terrible time. Also I get a frame drop at the start line every time I do qualifying laps or time trial laps at the N24 or normal Nordschliefe. Made starting the lewis hamilton lap real hit or miss each turn 1.

Reverse Layouts. They're all absolutely terrible, corners tighten half way around so they have no flow, the barriers are not designed for it so you're driving head-on at the openings, instead of boosting the game through a larger circuit list they make it worse.

Agree 1000%. Garbage.

I will add not being able to see who is on what tyre, it should be up near the name list.

Reverse Layouts. They're all absolutely terrible, corners tighten half way around so they have no flow, the barriers are not designed for it so you're driving head-on at the openings, instead of boosting the game through a larger circuit list they make it worse.

FKW2Cdw7_400x400.jpg

I'm a glutton for punishment so I love the reverse layouts - especially Dragon Trail Gardens, Lago Maggiore and Alsace.

I don't get why PD limited the Arcade loan car choices. I'm loading the game again(long story) and the Custom Race options seem a bit better than what we have now.

Grid Start is default. Even though Tyre and Fuel Depletion range from Very Slow to Very Fast, the cars feel much more realistic.

The UI looks simplistic, but it's nice. Right after the race, the replay degins

The way that PD added non-race cars to the game. WTF are the Ford Raptors and Toyota Tundras doing on a Circuit race? The game puts cars in dumb places with the A.I .

Starting practice (quali for dailies) at stupid points, you know just before a corner and your not at race speed so it's easier to waste the first lap than keep trying till you get it right.
Similar point, rolling race starts, some positions get an easy start and others are terrible. I got a penalty on the start at Bathurst cos I cut the last corner because of turning ever so slightly too much as I get control. OK there's no easy fix for that one on some circuits, but the first one is just stupid.

I live in the back of beyond, not the end of the universe, but we can see it from here. So I lose connection sometimes, sometimes quite often, but it's not predictable and I don't want to stop playing. So if I get booted during a game and lose points I'm fine that's life, but why if I get booted on the load up screen, the first time we get to see our competitors do I lose points. The game can see I've left before the start, it can detect I lost connection and that I didn't just quit, so why penalise me?

Back