The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Annoying that we had cars like the Trans Cammer Mustang, Possi Camaro RS, Stielow Red Devil Camaro in GT6. All the Leagues that could have utilised those cars for vintage racing. Add the RM Challenger and Camaro, would have been awesome in this game.

Atter nearly 4 years of not using this car, I noticed the SLS GT3 keeps its window stickers, when creating liveries. I don't know of any other cars that keep those stickers, but why PD hand picked(unless this one slipped through quality control) some cars and not all cars, is anyone's guess.
Eq1z2W4VEAAwr1U

Variety non-existent in "Custom Races", always the same Packs of AI Opponents, always the same situations, I memorized each AI Opponents in the respective Classes that I will use (N, Gr.4, Gr.3, Gr.2 or Gr.1), they could at least change the positions of the starting grid? No, not even that, this was quite ridiculous.

Buying the new paints with your hard earned mileage cr and you get into your paints and have no idea which ones you have just bought grr lol, a wee symbol too let you know which ones they are wouldn't be hard too add surely lol

Last edited:
Variety non-existent in "Custom Races", always the same Packs of AI Opponents, always the same situations, I memorized each AI Opponents in the respective Classes that I will use (N, Gr.4, Gr.3, Gr.2 or Gr.1), they could at least change the positions of the starting grid? No, not even that, this was quite ridiculous.
Bmw's always fronting the gt4 or gr4

The reference plane in the helmet livery editor isnt centred correctly.

You can tell this by adding a stripe on top of the helmet going from the front to the back, and gradually widening the stripe until it touches the vents on the helmet. It will touch one vent before the other, meaning your helmet livery won't be symmetrical.

It bugs me to no end that the chase view camera angle is different from car to car. Some cars look twice as big as others when they are about the same size. Some small cars look absolutely huge. Then there are a few cars that can't be driven in chase view because you can't even see over the top of the car. I don't remember this being a problem in other GT games. I hope it's remedied in GT7.

It bugs me to no end that the chase view camera angle is different from car to car. Some cars look twice as big as others when they are about the same size. Some small cars look absolutely huge. Then there are a few cars that can't be driven in chase view because you can't even see over the top of the car. I don't remember this being a problem in other GT games. I hope it's remedied in GT7.
Same from bonnet view or roof or whatever you want to call it. some cars take the whole screen others 2/3 and the angle is different too. Chase cam sounds worse, but both are wrong.

Same from bonnet view or roof or whatever you want to call it. some cars take the whole screen others 2/3 and the angle is different too. Chase cam sounds worse, but both are wrong.

Chase cam sounds bad and looks bad because nobody really drives a car sitting 10 feet behind and above the trunk lid. :D:D
Chase cam even looks bad in replay, it looks like there is a stake driven into the ground thru the rear bumper in which the car pivots on.

Chase cam sounds bad and looks bad because nobody really drives a car sitting 10 feet behind and above the trunk lid. :D:D

I tend to stay away from playing games in first person views because of the limited viewing angle from looking through a small rectangle floating in front of you. I hate knowing that there's about 75% of crap that I'm not seeing that I should. Plus I like to be able to see the car or character models.:)

Last edited:
I tend to stay away from playing games in first person views because of the limited viewing angle from looking through a small rectangle floating in front of you. I hate knowing that there's about 75% of crap that I'm not seeing that I should. Plus I like to be able to see the car or character models.:)
I just like the fact we have several options so we all get basically what we want. Tried playing an arcade game and it had a bumper and chase cam and both were terrible, I gave up and never went back to it.

Same here. I like to see my car with my livery on the screen. Plus it does allow me to see who beside me without assigning a button on my wheel for that purpose.

Last edited:
When doing time attacks/quali, receiving a penalty which you have to serve in the next lap, or at the end of your current one, messing up your next lap.

Your only choice is to restart, but then you lose your split times and can't tell if you're faster or slower, and where.

Why can't it be a simple invalidated lap time instead of a stupid penalty...

Always defaulting to that random selection of crap cars instead of your garage

Always asking if you want manual or automatic transmission. Why can't that just be a setting in the car instead of a whole other option? And given I have never ever selected automatic why do you think I might suddenly want to?

Awful AI. Like you can start to lap them in 20 minutes on the hardest settings. Pathetic

Last edited:
When doing time attacks/quali, receiving a penalty which you have to serve in the next lap, or at the end of your current one, messing up your next lap.

Your only choice is to restart, but then you lose your split times and can't tell if you're faster or slower, and where.

Or just add it to the total time of that particular lap. The lap gets invalidated already.

That's too simple and obvious for PD, they much prefer the frustratingly chaotic which is obvious throughout the game.

Few more things came to mind:

Watching an FIA race replay. You can't skip the 20-car preview at the start. :banghead:

Livery editor - no option to apply a single decal across several "partitions", for example, the hood and front bumper.

Searching for specific car liveries - it takes ages to flip through the pages (nice rhymes, man). It's actually much faster when searching for decals, because every page is a month instead of a day or two. It all loads so slowly too...

Searching for a specific class of car to buy in the brand central... You can't sort through cars by class, only by make, and they always play their little logo intro. Time consuming as 🤬.

Searching for specific car liveries - it takes ages to flip through the pages (nice rhymes, man). It's actually much faster when searching for decals, because every page is a month instead of a day or two. It all loads so slowly too...

On this point - if you haven't already, check out the GT-Beginners search engines for liveries, decals, helmets, suits and replays. Searches over all-time at once, and searches the titles, descriptions and usernames as well as the tags which the game searches for. Also for replays, if you search for a username (or part of a username) all replays which that driver are in will come up.

That the preview images for the Super Formula SF19 variants on the PlayStation Store will always show the vehicle as being off-centre.

vHPuhod8tQqIddRiVD0z5tWxh5bXZYPC.png

The same is true for any liveries you create for them and share on Discover:

8070459406263813152_23.jpg

5260798184951644160_23.jpg

By contrast, these are the base images for the W08 (Color Variant) and X2014 Standard:

RFPRPvCgyOvML9vC0JaZ3sd5TrYiunkW.png

MfgzabKltwE8EHCP9ag59UCKzi0z7cMr.png

YES! Previous GTs did it fine - invalidate the lap, and if it is right at the end of a lap invalidate the next one so you can't cut the last corner to boost speed.

Not so much a little thing, but the lag in the Americas for the current FIA series is quite annoying to the point of being game breaking.

I've got spoiled seeing a variety of cars in replays that watching a Daily Race A replay with no liveries and so few colors is like watching a random game demo from the dark ages. :rolleyes:

I've got spoiled seeing a variety of cars in replays that watching a Daily Race A replay with no liveries and so few colors is like watching a random game demo from the dark ages. :rolleyes:
I've always wondered why race A doesn't use garage cars with locked settings. They are all super cheap to obtain and the variety of liveries would be nice. Last week was brutal with most races being one-make, one-colour.

I've always wondered why race A doesn't use garage cars with locked settings. They are all super cheap to obtain and the variety of liveries would be nice. Last week was brutal with most races being one-make, one-colour.
Agree. This illogical stance to provide cars for you in race A all the time has annoyed me for longer than I can remember.

Back