The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Can't change wheel position in cars from right to left, making it almost unusable for me to use many cars that have the right wheel position. I know it adds to authenticity, but still it's a video game, we should be able to customize this to our own liking.

grinding for 20mil car and finding out its meh... test drives would be nice... or same day credit refunds on turkeys...

There's a work around. Start up the game normally, then press the PS button and in the settings menu disable the internet. Resume the game and you are still able to purchase cars. If you don't want the car, close the game, enable the internet, and re-start the game. The car will be gone and your credits are back.

This worked as of 2019. I don't have a PS4 now so I cannot verify it's working, and I may have some of the terminology wrong. Try it with a cheap car first :cheers:

Those historic, non-car related little facts that pop up in the main screen.

Look, I get it they are there to put some perspective in things, but c'mon it's a cars game, I would prefer to have them there if someone likes to read them, but not on the main screen.
Would much rather prefer to have only automotive facts on the main screen.

Last edited:
Mileage Exchange still rotates a small selection even though PD can barely be bothered to update it anymore - just let us buy whatever paint and wheels we want.

That the only recent updates made penalties worse.

The smallish storage space on replays limited by the game despite having loads of HDD space spare.

Also the fact it doesn't tell you your finishing position in the replay details (I wanted to just keep winning ones and delete the rest to free space but have to skip to the end of each one and just CBA)

There's a work around. Start up the game normally, then press the PS button and in the settings menu disable the internet. Resume the game and you are still able to purchase cars. If you don't want the car, close the game, enable the internet, and re-start the game. The car will be gone and your credits are back.

This worked as of 2019. I don't have a PS4 now so I cannot verify it's working, and I may have some of the terminology wrong. Try it with a cheap car first :cheers:

A bit late for me, but, this is the most glorious tip EVER, it still works! :cheers:

Watching a replay after the race, and seeing people using AT and TC are still way better than me! hah.
So I've been told this may be a bug in the replay, but still.

Last edited:
latest

vs.

latest

Sorting paint by type in the livery editor, the colors under the Aluminium Metallic category are called Aluminum Metallic.

Mildly infuriating.

The different chase camera distance and height. :\
With some cars it's nice and close and with others it's too low and too far.
And if you select "close camera" for the chase cam... on some cars it does become better but on others it's now too low so you can't see the road in front of the car. :confused:

Because they are balanced by tyre wear. They’re designed to be OP over one lap so for race B they will always be OP.
Wasn't always thew case. Huracan, M4, Slophy, 86, Veyron, NSX, 4C. These cars were fast with no wear races as well. Brands Hatch, the Slophy couldn't be touched. Now, the TT or RCZ are META. Veyron was fastest at Monza, now the RCZ.
As I mentioned the M4, that was fastest when I first bought GTS in March 2018. Huracan was untouchable for a very long time, at nearly every track. Race B and Race C.

Latest Posts

Back