The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Crazybutt198, Feb 15, 2018.

1. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

Buy 20mln credits car, lose the Firestone tire branding in the livery editor. Why? Just why?

Aiado and 05XR8 like this.
  2. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

The music soundtrack is downright awful, up the game, gt3 had great soundtrack

3. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

The terrible soundtrack when you're racing. There is about two tracks on the whole soundtrack, which are actually decent.

4. Abyss1

Abyss1

Ouch
    I’ve never played this game since launch with any of the music ...always had Spotify on

makes me glad

5. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

I know we can play our own tunes but still nice if they had a good one with rock music etc and you find a song you've not heard before that is just awesome, getting the USA version of GT3 was like having another game compared too playing the eu version, different soundtrack, it rocked, snoop dogg was cool too have as was not on the uk version , still listen too gt3 soundtracks.

6. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

Searching for liveries.

At the moment I'm back to 10th September 2018 and I've still only found one, it hasn't said there aren't any older liveries for what I've stipulated so I'll keep clicking...

... when did the game come out?!

(Just :censored: take me to the most recent one!!:banghead:)

tttao, Clubsport_CA, watto79 and 2 others like this.
  7. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

Try this
    https://gts.gt-beginners.net/livery/?lang=us

8. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

Very helpful - and at the same time even more annoying that only one of the four liveries that site brought up actually displayed in-game before I got to GT Sport's release date!!

Kermit_2142 and nickf1gr like this.
  9. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

The Peugeot 908 has an issue where if you try and put decals on the top-left corner of the rear wing, the edges closest to the endplate will always look distorted and fuzzy. By contrast, the top-right corner looks completely fine:

Hoping that GT7 will not have the same decal quality issues present on some cars (I'm looking at you, Gr.3 GT by Citroen!).

Aiado and Kermit_2142 like this.
  10. GT5Apex

GT5Apex

The 15kb limit for svg files. Who at polyphony thought that 15kb was a good idea?

The size limit should have been about 50-60kb since it gives a little bit of breathing space.

Ive just spent the last 10 mins chopping up a svg file into 10 different parts:banghead:

Aiado and HarVee like this.
  11. HarVee

HarVee

A size limit increase would certainly stop the chopped up anime girls.

Aiado likes this.
  12. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

No "Instant Replay" unless you are in a lobby watching a race"Live". It would be better for content creators if it was available when watching a saved replay. Not to mention the fact that the saved replay leader board does not show the time gap between cars.

13. PhantomPS3

PhantomPS3

What annoys me is a daily race that lasts 1 week. Would be great to have it back like it was...1 day.

I-Runner likes this.
  14. 05XR8

05XR8

Constant reminder I'm not connected to the net. I've obviously disabled it as my home connection isn't installed at my new home. Even ticking the box to disable the reminder does nothing.

Kermit_2142 likes this.
  15. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

The poor ffb has got me not playing now I've got ACC, they could have canned effects, drivehub code programmer says the settings in gt sport are awful and you can't fix poor ffb, some settings are so weak it's a joke. the gt 3 cars at nurby is only track that gives me better ffb and that's because im turning so often and my dfp gt doesnt give out ffb driving in a straight line and you only feel the metal bumps at tokyo expressway when the wheel is turned.

16. SUPRASTAR0003

SUPRASTAR0003

The "Tire Technology by Michelin" you see on every car in the car setttings menu but you have Dunlop tyres on your M6 GT3 Walkenhorst and such.

17. evldave333

evldave333

grinding for 20mil car and finding out its meh... test drives would be nice... or same day credit refunds on turkeys...

Draggon and charmcharmchu like this.
  18. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

and how they cars get front of the grid all the time

19. omgsean1

omgsean1

Same with the Ford GT40 mark IV, Shelby Cobra Daytona, Corvette C2, Honda 2&4 concept, and many cars had original tire branding before gone in livery editor like you mention.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  20. KosmoKazi

KosmoKazi

... the way that ghost pops up and blocks your view on your second lap when funning FP! every time...

...and that the first page you're in on the 'Library' screen is the screenscapes page... we all know that we jump into that page for the replay we just saved...

21. afc5150

afc5150

I mapped L2 on my Fanatec F1 Esports rim to turn the ghost on/off. Helped immensely!

JEverettL likes this.
  22. SportCoaster

SportCoaster

The fact that the game will eventually be shut down, leaving all buyers with either nothing at all or a drinking coaster at most.

23. Draggon

Draggon

That's the worst of all IMO. My PS4 fried in January. I was trying to decide whether to get another one, or wait for the PS5. But what's the point of even of installing GTS onto a new console? I'll never be able to advance as far in the game, nor get all the cars I had with the time left before it's kaput. What a waste.

I think GTS will make a better frisbee than a drink coaster :lol::mad::banghead:

24. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

How quick are you's expecting servers to be shut? It sucked alright when I bought Driveclub and it was all shut down and still was fun with what I could still play.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  25. NekoPufferPPP

NekoPufferPPP

I turned my PS3 on recently, fired up both GT5 and GT6... Everything's still there, the career mode, license tests, etc., all apart from the online features, which always move to the newer game.

The only big thing you'll be missing from GT Sport is liveries. But that'll surely come back in GT7, right?...

My point - the career mode is there, just like in the previous games...heck I still play GT4 when I feel like it. It's definitely not being "left with nothing".

fastone371 likes this.
  26. Draggon

Draggon

The GT6 servers shut down 5 months after GTS was released. Since apparently, GTS is supposed to be playable on the PS5 it should still be a viable game for awhile after GT7 is out but I'm not really expecting much more than 6 months. My point is the same as @SportCoaster, servers going down mean we can't save the game.

Like @NekoPufferPPP I've been playing GT5 and GT6. One can only hope that between the PS5 and community feedback that there is some kind of patch so that we can save our GTS games.

27. NekoPufferPPP

NekoPufferPPP

I thought offline saves were a thing since a patch shortly after launch? Ahh...if not, I guess I misunderstood it way back then...that's embarrassing...

An offline save patch prior to shutdown is a given, I wouldn't worry about such a thing.

Draggon likes this.
  28. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

Not being able to do liveries on the Mercedes W08 F1 cars. Very very annoying.
    Not being able to use special paints on decals
    Not being able to put decals on all wheels
    Not being able to use all wheels on all cars

29. Cerebral303

Cerebral303

You would hope so, but there has been no mention of it.

30. NekoPufferPPP

NekoPufferPPP

There's been no mention of the release date of GT7 either, apart from the PS5 launchday rumor. It's a bit too early...time will tell.

Cerebral303 likes this.