The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Crazybutt198, Feb 15, 2018.

1. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

Buy 20mln credits car, lose the Firestone tire branding in the livery editor. Why? Just why?

05XR8 likes this.
  2. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

The music soundtrack is downright awful, up the game, gt3 had great soundtrack

3. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

The terrible soundtrack when you're racing. There is about two tracks on the whole soundtrack, which are actually decent.

4. Abyss1

Abyss1

Ouch
    I’ve never played this game since launch with any of the music ...always had Spotify on

makes me glad

meekrab and GTPVenomZombie like this.
  5. Pmc4068

Pmc4068

I know we can play our own tunes but still nice if they had a good one with rock music etc and you find a song you've not heard before that is just awesome, getting the USA version of GT3 was like having another game compared too playing the eu version, different soundtrack, it rocked, snoop dogg was cool too have as was not on the uk version , still listen too gt3 soundtracks.

6. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

Searching for liveries.

At the moment I'm back to 10th September 2018 and I've still only found one, it hasn't said there aren't any older liveries for what I've stipulated so I'll keep clicking...

... when did the game come out?!

(Just :censored: take me to the most recent one!!:banghead:)

7. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

Try this
    https://gts.gt-beginners.net/livery/?lang=us

8. Ashthebash

Ashthebash

Very helpful - and at the same time even more annoying that only one of the four liveries that site brought up actually displayed in-game before I got to GT Sport's release date!!

Kermit_2142 and nickf1gr like this.