THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25PS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 812 comments
Just letting you guys know I may be online but will probably not be able to race. My PC I use GIMX on has officially had PC diarrhea so I'm attempting to fix it for tomorrow's SRM night since it seems to be taking forever.

The mount holding my T300 snapped and the whole thing hit the ground ripping out the wires. Going to calm myself down and see what I can do to fix that... :banghead:

We were destined to win too! :D

@sgoh: that sucks. Any chance of hard mounting it instead of using the clamp? Just be careful about using bolts that will enter the base beyond +10mm or so. And I hope when you said "rip the wires out" you just mean they came loose from the base and not really "ripped". Hopefully you can just solder them back or change out RJ45 jacks to repair it. ***actually, I think Thrustmaster uses the RJ11 plugs, Cat 5/6 uses RJ45****

Last edited:
The mount holding my T300 snapped and the whole thing hit the ground ripping out the wires. Going to calm myself down and see what I can do to fix that... :banghead:

We were destined to win too! :D

That's rough man. Also hope you get it sorted out. I'd go crazy if that happened. Let us know how it goes.

Another fun night of racing and good laughs, I think the night went fairly smooth and racing in the desert went well!
Thanks again guy's, you make these nights what they are! :cheers:

The "Mr. Awesome" title for the week goes to @SAMHAIN85. Congrats once again Chris! :bowdown:

Wk17-July 10 Results.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry I coldn't make it last night, I was at a friends house working on my boat most of the night.

This thread just gets more interesting each day. lol, What a great morning read!

We have made some changes to PITS including changes to allow for multiple rooms and a change in race day to Sunday morning. If you guys are interested hop over and let me know what you guys think.

Awesome evening guys,

Was nice to race with some new folks and old friends! Sorry for any little bumps I might have given anyone, haven't been in the rig in months let alone racing with real people.

As always my sides are sore from listening to all your bickering and banter :lol:

That's the thing though, they are bitter old bastards (looking at you Lobban) but that's what makes these folks the best I've met in my online racing endeavours! Keep on keeping on boys!

See ya around!
Sorry bout last race fellas, DQ sucked, but I would have stayed in lobby to watch if the screen hadn't frozen.
I definitely would have done some commentary. But as it turned out, power outage 5 minutes later.. huge thunderstorm, local flooding etc.

Pity bout BC_BoyZZ. I notice he came 1st in Race 1 but apparently wasn't able to compete in the rest of the races.

Some misc shots from the weekend.

Lobban being his usual self!
img_0915-jpg.659681

5 a&b (Moss corner)
img_0928-jpg.659682

Corvette parade
img_0932-jpg.659683

Sports car challange-Moss
img_0942-jpg.659686
img_0946-jpg.659687

View from end of Mario Andretti straight looking at infield behind front straight
img_0959-jpg.659688

Formula 4
img_0974-jpg.659691
img_0975-jpg.659692
img_0977-jpg.659694

Rigs
img_0980-jpg.659696
img_0981-jpg.659697
img_0982-jpg.659698
img_0983-jpg.659699
img_0985-jpg.659700
img_0991-jpg.659701
img_0995-jpg.659703
img_0998-jpg.659704

The "BOB's" (Bitter Old Bastards, DP's new name for us, we like!!)
img_1009-jpg.659705

Vette's chasing Fords, coming into 3.
img_1013-jpg.659706
img_1014-jpg.659707
img_1015-jpg.659708

Some Pano shots
img_0938s-jpg.659712
img_0963s-jpg.659713
img_0994s-jpg.659714
img_1002s-jpg.659715

I am so proud to be a member of the BOB's, thanks DP for the best nickname in years. I'm gonna get a B tatoooed on each butt cheek, appointment already made.

Look at those bitter old bastards. Do we look grumpy? No, we were too hungover from the night before to be grumpy. Actually, we look pretty good considering.

Last edited:
Trying to post a video from the IPad is driving me nuts. I want to post my broadcast from last night, it's pretty funny listening to me chuckling whenever someone, including me messes up. Plus some almost awesome racing from me. My best night yet I think. Although Steve and I only ran about 3 laps at each track with this car, we do race other cars there a bunch so we had a small advantage most of you. It's a shame that these type of tracks are overlooked

My YouTube page is Mikeymikeymotorbikey Steve, maybe you can do it for me........for a good boy.

Out of morbid curiosity, I wonder whose butt that is in the photo? Too much hair to belong to a certain person, because the old saying "no grass grows on a playground" means that persons butt should be as bald as the area underneath a swingset! xD

I am so proud to be a member of the BOB's, thanks DP for the best nickname in years. I'm gonna get a B tatoooed on each butt cheek, appointment already made.

Look at those bitter old bastards. Do we look grumpy? No, we were too hungover from the night before to be grumpy. Actually, we look pretty good considering.

You know, I quite like the nickname "Bitter old bastards" aka "BOB" myself. When I first saw DP say it I nearly killed myself with laugh and peed my pants. LOL.

There's a s... storm brewing, I say Aero took me out into that tight right hander after the long sweeping right in race 1. I gave him room and he hit me.....as usual, what a Marroon. A sneaky sneak sneak. I am never at fault, ask X-Rad? I only hit his back end about 15 times and every one of them was his fault? Steve was all over me like gravy on a putine, pushing me here, pushing me there, stabbing me like a curd with his fork. Oh well, good thing there are no IRs here or the pit police would tie you up in twist ties. Lol.

Let's put his dinosaur sized brain (walnut), to rest and you guys call it like it is.........all toung in cheek of course. Wadda youse guyz tink? Is he really the Uber Wanker I know he is?

And by the way, that is my bum, I told you I was going to do it. I think all us BOBs should too.

BC is an alien, he probably didn't have that much fun kicking our Azzes.
Believe me, I had a blast tossing that thing around! I DC'd just before the second race and not knowing your guys' evening format, figured that was the last race of the evening. Turns out I could have kicked you azzes on all 5 tracks ;)

Except for the oval track, coyote loop or something? Lots of fast guys on that one!

There's a s... storm brewing, I say Aero took me out into that tight right hander after the long sweeping right in race 1. I gave him room and he hit me.....as usual, what a Marroon. A sneaky sneak sneak. I am never at fault, ask X-Rad? I only hit his back end about 15 times and every one of them was his fault? Steve was all over me like gravy on a putine, pushing me here, pushing me there, stabbing me like a curd with his fork. Oh well, good thing there are no IRs here or the pit police would tie you up in twist ties. Lol.

Let's put his dinosaur sized brain (walnut), to rest and you guys call it like it is.........all toung in cheek of course. Wadda youse guyz tink? Is he really the Uber Wanker I know he is?

And by the way, that is my bum, I told you I was going to do it. I think all us BOBs should too.
See what I've had to put up with for the better part of 20 years! Even when he messes up on the opposite side of the track, it's my fault......lol....I don't mind though......

On a serious note....I do feel a bit guilty though about getting too close to Bishiop, @Gr8_Lakes, at the start of the Noose, and I do believe I caused both of us to go into the dirt. Though it caused me quite a few positions I still should have let you go by me. In the heat of the battle, and knowing I had my best chance of a win at the Noose I kept going, bad Aero. I will strip myself of the win and give it to Mike and demote me to 2nd. This will put us in a tie but Mike will finish in 2nd with the better finish. I'll make the change tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Sorry Bish, I won't do that to you again!

On the butt matter, if I had a butt then I'd do that as well, but my wife doesn't call me "no butt Busby" for nothing, lol.

Back