The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,394 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The Purple Fiat will return! :D
 
I would like to join this group in March...when are you posting details about car/tracks for next month so I can get practising??? :)
 
good...now i wont be the only person from the U.S. racing ;)

Strange being the only one from the USA, haha. Happens to me a lot :dopey:
 
I would like to join this group in March...when are you posting details about car/tracks for next month so I can get practising??? :)

Next week, with a new voting poll for the car were be using then after the last race i'll put up the race schedule and prize cars :D
 
Better start practicing now.
 
If its not too late sign me up!
 
Sounds like your going to need a group A and B on different nights or something mate alot of interest! Maybe for next month two side by side?
 
A suggestion

If the interest keeps growing, it would be possible to organize a qualification race in two different lounges and 10 minutes after the finish of this race a final with numbers 1-8 of each qualification race. Numbers 9-16 of each qualification race could then race the "B final" in the other lounge
 
well this was the first race we had over 12 people so interest is definitly growing...but i dont like the idea of having a A and B race....
i think if anything,if we still have 12+ people racing every race the point system should be redone...i should get at least 1 point for coming 8th out of 14 ;)
 
well this was the first race we had over 12 people so interest is definitly growing...but i dont like the idea of having a A and B race....
i think if anything,if we still have 12+ people racing every race the point system should be redone...i should get at least 1 point for coming 8th out of 14 ;)

There will be an update next friday about the new points system and a new voting poll for next months car :)
 
Can someone please confirm whether the Ford 500 1.2 8V lounge SS 08 is allowed this month or does it have to be the 500 F 68???...theres quite a bit o difference in the 2...
 
Can someone please confirm whether the Ford 500 1.2 8V lounge SS 08 is allowed this month or does it have to be the 500 F 68???...theres quite a bit o difference in the 2...
We are running the Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 👍
 

It should be 122hp-124hp when you run it in (in a-spec or b-spec), you want the premium car from the dealerships. Good choice joining, best event I have seen yet 👍
 
Hi people going to be holding an open lounge tonight 14/02/2011 at (9pmGMT) for a practice run on Trial Mountain just so every one can get a feel for the track with more than one car on it all are welcome .

psn: Mushy_Peaz_
 
Hi people going to be holding an open lounge tonight 14/02/2011 at (9pmGMT) for a practice run on Trial Mountain just so every one can get a feel for the track with more than one car on it all are welcome .

psn: Mushy_Peaz_

I'll be joining mate 👍
 
I'll be there too.
 
It should be 122hp-124hp when you run it in (in a-spec or b-spec), you want the premium car from the dealerships. Good choice joining, best event I have seen yet 👍

mmmm....how long does it take to 'run it in'??

It was 116BHP of the shelf...now at 117BHP after 20 miles...100 miles???

btw...can you change your tyres once they have been installed say from racing soft back to sports medium for example...????
 
btw...can you change your tyres once they have been installed say from racing soft back to sports medium for example...????

yea...in the driving options on the pre-race screen
 
mmmm....how long does it take to 'run it in'??

It was 116BHP of the shelf...now at 117BHP after 20 miles...100 miles???

btw...can you change your tyres once they have been installed say from racing soft back to sports medium for example...????

Are you sure you got the exact mods listed? Sounds like you may have missed something as I dont recall mine being under 120hp ever. Can someone confirm this?

Yes you can change the tyres, you do it just before you enter a race theres two icons after the start flag. One as you probably know lets you tune the car but no tyre options, the other lets you change tyres turn on or off tranction control etc.

Edit, gotta add (if you didnt know) the race does not allow traction control or other aids excluding ABS. So make sure you practise with the same settings mate or it will probably be pointless lol.
 
maybe do an oil change...even if you buy a car new...a oil change right away adds a few hp
 
Indeed: 116 in stead of 122 sounds like "oil problem". The power difference in power made by an oil-change being normally around 5%.
 
Cheers guys...I thought I had done all that including the Oil change but I will check again tonight....
 
lounge is open for training if anybody wants to join :)
psn : unclebob777
 
Are you sure you got the exact mods listed? Sounds like you may have missed something as I dont recall mine being under 120hp ever. Can someone confirm this?

Yes you can change the tyres, you do it just before you enter a race theres two icons after the start flag. One as you probably know lets you tune the car but no tyre options, the other lets you change tyres turn on or off tranction control etc.

Edit, gotta add (if you didnt know) the race does not allow traction control or other aids excluding ABS. So make sure you practise with the same settings mate or it will probably be pointless lol.

thanks all.....missed catalytic converter..:ouch:...all good now....:)
 
What sort of times is everyone getting at the moment?

I ran a fastest of 1.45.59* or so by myself, and a 1.45.616 in Mushy_Peaz' lounge yesterday, iirc BobbySX knocked four tenths off just before I left. I think I have a consistent sub 1.46, so I hope that is enough to be competitive in the race.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back