The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,394 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done my first few laps mid 1.48s seems quite a large track compared to last week. What are other people seeing
 
Best Lap time on Monday evening 1,52.2 down to 1,49.2 today....so getting better...👍
 
I´d love to join in, Trial mountain in a 500 sounds fun!
 
Did a 1:46:658 on Monday and BobbySX in the same lounge did 1:45:121
 
Will be starting a lounge up tonight at 9pm (GMT) for a practice / tune up all are welcome

PsN: Mushy_Peaz_
 
Posted a 1.46.024 last day in practice mode. hope it's a good one, but I'd better do the same tonight to prove it :)
 
There seems to be loads of interest in tonights race...what happens if there are more than 16 racers?
 
I guess that it'll be first-come-first-serve policy :)
 
Although im not involved I managed a 1.46.548 with auto trans so if ever the race needs another clean race entrant to make numbers ill be happy to jump in, just ask asdfg11 to msg me on psn

Happy racing
 
I have my car ready, I'm not sure how to make it quicker using suspension settings etc.
 
Mica_K11Squad after the race tonight should we do a shuffle race like last night but with a full grid 💡
 
Mica_K11Squad after the race tonight should we do a shuffle race like last night but with a full grid 💡

Yeah will do Mushy, i'll remind them before & after the race :D you in your step van haha!
 
shuffle race with sports tryes would be awesome.

I must confess I havent been learning the track like I did last week but still turning up for the crack :)
 
shuffle race with sports tryes would be awesome.

I must confess I havent been learning the track like I did last week but still turning up for the crack :)

I think Its quite a challenging track with alot of sliptreaming and people might underbrake on some of the corners, But its going to be a good laugh :sly:

Hopefully a full 16 grid tonight..... Come on guys!
 
Micra_K11Squad
Yeah will do Mushy, i'll remind them before & after the race :D you in your step van haha!

Not funny if I get it 3 times in a row like last night
 
Argh, another week goes by and I've not been able to put a single lap of practice in. Here's hoping I can get the car set up in time - I've yet to change anything from last week's race.
 
I WILL be able to participate tonight. :D

Does anyone know a good way to tune the car, anyone have a good setup?
 
I WILL be able to participate tonight. :D

Does anyone know a good way to tune the car, anyone have a good setup?

Here you go, it's from Wiifreak who's been winning lately. So let's thank him.

Here is the setup I've been running, which has worked very well for me so hopefully it should help everyone else :) I actually took it from RKM Motorsport's Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 tune which can be found here. I figured that because the Vitz and Fiat are very similar cars, both being FF and small hatchbacks, the tune would transfer over well, which it did. I imagine it could be altered a bit to be better optimized for the Fiat, but I'm not the greatest when it comes to tuning and this setup works well anyways 👍

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.5/2.0
Extension:-- 6/3
Compression: 5/2
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 1.4/1.3
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/6
 
Here you go, it's from Wiifreak who's been winning lately. So let's thank him.
I was going to refer him to my tune myself, but it appears you have beaten me to it ;)

Anyways I'm really looking forward to the race today :)
 
I was going to refer him to my tune myself, but it appears you have beaten me to it ;)

Anyways I'm really looking forward to the race today :)

Yeah I'll see you there. You're unbelievably fast
 
Thanks SuperGTRacer, and WiiFreak for supplying that.
 
Hi guys.

Low power racing sounds good to me.
Havnt raced online yet.....too afraid:nervous:.....Used to race on Forza 2&3 (on xbox360).
Am an average driver that would rather finish last than upset someone by taking them off(prob why im an average ranked driver).

Maybe interested in joining in in some of your races/practice sessions if you'll have me?

What assists can be used? Racing line?
I run that and ABS-1 and thats about it on low hp cars.

BTW... newish to PSN. Guess can voice chat with everyone in race lobby? Am Used to Party chat upto 8 ppl in XBox Live.
PSN sucks as cant have private chat with friends playing differant games.
 
KWAKAMAN
Hi guys.

Low power racing sounds good to me.
Havnt raced online yet.....too afraid:nervous:.....Used to race on Forza 2&3 (on xbox360).
Am an average driver that would rather finish last than upset someone by taking them off(prob why im an average ranked driver).

Maybe interested in joining in in some of your races/practice sessions if you'll have me?

What assists can be used? Racing line?
I run that and ABS-1 and thats about it on low hp cars.

BTW... newish to PSN. Guess can voice chat with everyone in race lobby? Am Used to Party chat upto 8 ppl in XBox Live.
PSN sucks as cant have private chat with friends playing differant games.

ABS only
 
I saw very strange things this race. Cars where shaking strangely over the track, which made it rather difficult to avoid them, which explained there was more bumping in this race, than in the previous one.

Another strange thing was that track conditions were rather odd: during the first 5 or 6 laps, I was about 5 seconds slower than in my qualification laps (many consistent 1'47 laps in Qu; 1'52 during first race laps) and the car was terribly understeering.
Then, about 2/3 in the race, I came rather close to my qualification lap.

What is really odd, is the fact that, on the first intermediate time, there was a difference of about 2 seconds between the beginning and the end of the race. This is not normal: there is only one braking point, for the rest you go flat out.

I also had the impression that the track got faster once one or two drivers left the race.

A comment: race would be cleaner when "penalty", "damage" and "loss of grip" are put on the highest level.
 
Good nights racing guys. More contact than usual, some of it was harmless racing incidents, but some if it was a bit over the top. I was guilty of some contact, so apologies to any one i hit.

Matt.
 
Today's race was pretty dirty. To those I accidentally rammed. I am sorry. Hopefully next race isn't like this.

Sincerely,

SuperGTRacer

Who quit in the middle of the race because of a bad accident
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back