The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,394 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something happen? I got disconnected, and it's giving the same error when I try reconnecting.
 
i cant belive i just got disconnected for a system update :(
 
downloading 3.56 now ...i cant belive this crap

at least it happend during warm-ups....and not the middle of the race...with my luck i'd be winning too ;)
 
A ps3 update? I got cut off while grabbing food but reconnected fine
 
i couldn't reconnect without installing an update....maybe just my luck then
 
Hi guys, it was a nice race, even if I finished last.

I was a little bit unlucky at several moments (got a big bump from a car that had lost control, let's call it a normal "race inciden") and made some errors. When I finally managed to get in the back of the cars in front of me, the winner was in my back to lap me and I didn't want to take the risk to ruin his race.

About the tires: tire wear is clearly different whether damage is low or heavy.
They lasted longer than on my heavy damage practices.
 
Good race guys, was fun. I wasn't completely happy with my settings yesterday so I decided to leave it and see what happened in the race, I didn't test it online and it felt far better. Did not expect to qualify in 3rd and finish fourth :) Tires lasted quite well, grip started to drop in the last few laps though.
 
Wow I said before I couldnt hit a 43second to save my life. I am proud to report I did a 43.881 :D

Good race, nearly lost it trying to keep up with wiifreak.. Wised up and slowed down after lol
 
Sorry guys, I was driving like a tool out there today.

I hate it when someone is driving around using their car as a wreaking ball and punting guys off the track, and today . . . THAT was me.

I seriously knocked 2 off track by giving them no racing room. They were racing fine, I was trying to take corners like I was the only guy on track. I probably ruined their race, yet what was I battling for: 7th place or something.

Apologies to both of you.

I know there's no excuses for driving like that. It must be the early time of day for me, I not fully woken up or something.

So I'll drop out of the series.
 
And or some sleep :D


Heres the results for anyone who missed
img20110210233641.jpg
 
Sorry guys, I was driving like a tool out there today.

I hate it when someone is driving around using their car as a wreaking ball and punting guys off the track, and today . . . THAT was me.

I seriously knocked 2 off track by giving them no racing room. They were racing fine, I was trying to take corners like I was the only guy on track. I probably ruined their race, yet what was I battling for: 7th place or something.

Apologies to both of you.

I know there's no excuses for driving like that. It must be the early time of day for me, I not fully woken up or something.


So I'll drop out of the series.


Dont drop out dude! just drink some black coffee and breath a nice bit of fresh air and hopefully your be awake! :D
 
Sorry guys, I was driving like a tool out there today.

I hate it when someone is driving around using their car as a wreaking ball and punting guys off the track, and today . . . THAT was me.

I seriously knocked 2 off track by giving them no racing room. They were racing fine, I was trying to take corners like I was the only guy on track. I probably ruined their race, yet what was I battling for: 7th place or something.

Apologies to both of you.

I know there's no excuses for driving like that. It must be the early time of day for me, I not fully woken up or something.

So I'll drop out of the series.

If you're talking about the contact we had, that was probably more my fault than yours, as I was trying to slip back past you before you turned into the next corner. I was 50/50 on making the move because I thought that we might make contact, but went for it anyway.
 
What I see is that although there were some incidents (I got hit twice by a car which was in difficulty), the final result seems quite fair: there is a great concordancy between the fastest lap and the final result.

And for the cars that hit me, it was impossible for them to see me looking backwards.

Suggestion: Might be a good idea to allow microphone's during race but only for signaling race incidents, not for social talking.
 
It was a fun race, shame my tactics and lack of practice let me down badly. Lol.

Sorry to the couple of guys I made contact with. Don't think I caused too much damage though.

Matt.
 
UPDATE!

Some shots from last nights race :D hope you all like them!


AutumnRingMini.jpg



AutumnRingMini_1.jpg



AutumnRingMini_2.jpg



AutumnRingMini_3.jpg



AutumnRingMini_4.jpg



AutumnRingMini_5.jpg



AutumnRingMini_6.jpg



AutumnRingMini_7.jpg



AutumnRingMini_8.jpg



AutumnRingMini_9.jpg



AutumnRingMini_10.jpg
 
Nice shots. Your car was wrecked at the end of the race, should have taken a pic of your ride too :)
 
Nice shots. Looking forward to the next race. Anyone got a set up to share. Tuning is not my forte.

Matt.
 
Nice shots. Your car was wrecked at the end of the race, should have taken a pic of your ride too :)

Thanks. Haha was it really because on my replay i just had tiny dents lol
 
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.4/6
Dampers E: 3/3
Dampers C: 4/4
Anti Roll: 4/4
Camber: 0.4/0.2
Toe in: -0.03/0.05

Thats what i used last race, found it plesant to drive.
 
Just tried your set up. Much much better than mine. Thanks for sharing.

Matt.
 
Its not the best setup for a track like Autum ring, for autum ring it can beneficial to have some more toe in at front. Maybe try 0.05/0.00. If you want more oversteer you can even try 0.05/-0.0x
 
Here is the setup I've been running, which has worked very well for me so hopefully it should help everyone else :) I actually took it from RKM Motorsport's Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 tune which can be found here. I figured that because the Vitz and Fiat are very similar cars, both being FF and small hatchbacks, the tune would transfer over well, which it did. I imagine it could be altered a bit to be better optimized for the Fiat, but I'm not the greatest when it comes to tuning and this setup works well anyways 👍

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.5/2.0
Extension:-- 6/3
Compression: 5/2
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 1.4/1.3
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/6

Also nice shots Micra 👍
 
Wiifreak i'll send your car back to you ASAP :D
 
Too bad I missed the Autumn Ring Mini race. Now I'm in the very last :indiff:
 
Too bad I missed the Autumn Ring Mini race. Now I'm in the very last :indiff:

Yeah was a good and close race, we were so close to getting a 16 grid race lol :) are you coming next Thursday?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back