The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,398 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be able to participate on Thursday... :(
 
I might not be able to participate on Thursday... :(

Damm it was going to be the best battle yet in the series with you, asdfg11 and BobbySX battling for 2nd or 3rd

NEW UPDATE GUYS! complete ASAP!
 
Damm it was going to be the best battle yet in the series with you, asdfg11 and BobbySX battling for 2nd or 3rd

NEW UPDATE GUYS! complete ASAP!

Ah well, I'm sure there will be much more to come, this is a great racing series. :D

I'm going to wait before I decide what day I wish to race in. I'd like to stick with the people I'm used too, so I'll wait until they say first :)
 
PSN: turbogeit - like to race on thursday (unable to race on fridays)
 
Ranek405 - Thursdays :)
 
Jai-AE86 - Thursdays :)
 
thursday for me....

maybe save friday as an over flow race...but idk how you would do the points...
 
WiiFreak - I can do both days, but I prefer Thursdays.
 
SuperGTRacer - Thursdays
 
Wish you luck on Thursday SuperGTRacer. I hope you do better than last time. :D

Sorry for the double post.
 
Thursdays works best for me, the occasional friday could work too.

PSN: ID_racing
 
Last edited:
badger_mk2 - Thrusday

Also sorry for missing most of this season, hopefully youll see a lot more of me next one :D
 
uncleBoB777 - thursday
 
Can I suggest that we have a sign-up for March. The reason I say this is it would be a shame to spend time and credits getting 'prepared' then not being able to race.

An hour before the race, close the sign-up. If there are less than 16 then no probs. If there are more than 16 (there should be a polite plea to drivers that sign-up to post if they cannot make it after all) then the drivers should be randomly placed in 2 separate races, running either at the same time (a driver will have to be nominated to be the host of the other race) or one after each other.

The combined final places will be decided on time.
 
Annnyone willing to share their latest track times?

About to start trying now
 
This Thursday, Friday stuff is pretty complicated, I like the first come first serve method.
 
Is there an opening for me to join you guys on Thursdays?
 
1.04.671 after 20laps hopefully I am competitive that big long back straight is depressing lol
 
Is there an opening for me to join you guys on Thursdays?

yeah come along, but a little reminder its first come first served atm it may not be like this next month.

Hi guys what im trying to do is get most of you or all of you to give me your PSN and which day you would prefer to race. Im asking you to give me the day you prefer to race as i might be able to slplit the group if theres an even amount for both days, but at it stands i might have to do it randomly so its an even mount, or i could do both races on thursday one being 22.30 and one at 23.30.........

What do you think?

Micra :)
 
Joao71 Thursday please how can i see if I got selected?
 
Joao71 Thursday please how can i see if I got selected?

Well you just have to go to my lounge for practice at about 21.45pm (GMT)
 
oh ok ;)
 
Thursday. I'm in as long as WiiFreak doesn't win all the races again! Joking :lol:
 
@Micro......If you are talking about this week...Friday would be great for me as can't do Thursday...if we are talking March....I will be as flexible as possible but for example know can't do Fri March 12th so you could get people to sign up on a weekly basis....happy to race at anytime of the evening though no later than midnight please...I would just want to be sure that I have a spot...:)
 
I was so happy with the setup of last thursdays car, that I built a new one for this race, to leave the other one as it is.
I did some testing and think I can manage consistent 1:04.4xx´s, but there is definitely some room for improvement one or two spots along the track, mainly in the chicane!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back