The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,398 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly the cleanest race ever but hardly a great track lol, connection wasn't great either so everyone was jumping around the track for me at least.

Fair bit of corner cutting, myself incl. I would rather that than end someone elces race.

Fairly uneventful in top 4-5 however the pack fighting for 6th was brutal!

I'll hopefully get some pics up tomorrow.
 
When will the next season start if you have room for one more count me in
 
Very hard race and..clean? Ummm...I got rammed into the chicane while 3rd and going, several times I was forced to cut the chicane. Anyway, it's a game, so I don't want to complain, only, a bit of fair play would be accepted. Maybe the lag last night caused some error. Oh, by the way, for next month, it's THURSDAY for me, ok JDM ?
 
Here pictures showing the problems I had yesterday

First picture shows, as you can see on the map at the left, that the other were already in or close to the first corner when I finally could start . I took the picture two or three seconds after my car started.
Second picture is taken after the first hairpin.

You can see on both pictures that in my replay top 1-5 is indicated as being behind me. Could have an explanation: perhaps they had already crossed the starting line when I got access to the race and so during the race, my PS3 considered them as having done one lap less. It's only after they finished that I got the right positions.

Of course that wouldn't have changed the result for me, but that kind of problems are really ennoying.

p2010020.jpg


p2010021.jpg


On the other hand, we can still use some good drivers for our 246 BHP / 1200 kg Production car races at Tuesday (21:30 GMT).
See here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183890
 
Last edited:
Strange one turbogeit.

JDM your mic was breaking up so bad last night to the point where it sounded more like morse code.

I gather you started hosting the lobby, but then if you part (to fix your mic?) the ownership changes to someone else. Is the game now being hosted on their, perhaps slower connection?
 
I'm not sure how the gt5 host system works as.my upload speed is shocking and for most games I won't ever get given host.

However on gt5 I can host world wide with no lag at all.
 
The poll is currently on a tie... :dunce:
 
im going to do it out of the hat... i'll post up a vid so you all have evidence? is that cool :)

mmmm...but how would we know that the vid you post is a genuine first attempt...:lol:...I don't think a vid is necessary tbh....btw I'm up for Fridays generally...but can't do every fri so you may have to put me down both I guess.....
 
Very hard race and..clean? Ummm...I got rammed into the chicane while 3rd and going, several times I was forced to cut the chicane.

I don't think anyone made it to the end of the race without getting rammed into the chicane at some point. We all knew it'd be tight through there, and we all decided that we'd race each other as hard as we could as we went through. Also, as you in particular drive quite aggressively (I've got no problem with that generally :p), it can be hard to judge what and where you'll be/do next on the track.
 
mmmm...but how would we know that the vid you post is a genuine first attempt...:lol:...I don't think a vid is necessary tbh....btw I'm up for Fridays generally...but can't do every fri so you may have to put me down both I guess.....

ok well i'll tell you just straight lol?
 
im going to do it out of the hat... i'll post up a vid so you all have evidence? is that cool :)

Suggestion: given that there are two days, why not using one car on Thursdays and the other one on Fridays?
 
Suggestion: given that there are two days, why not using one car on Thursdays and the other one on Fridays?

im going to do 2 races on the thursday as only 1-2 people prefered friday lol
 
Good idea. Until 21:45 GMT, i'm involved in the WSCC Vintage Zagato series (great car! - there are still some places left for the competition).

So, if possible, can you put me in a group which starts after that?
 
turbogeit
Suggestion: given that there are two days, why not using one car on Thursdays and the other one on Fridays?

How about look at who voted and who has raced in both championships then take the people who have not raced out of the votes
 
I will swap my vote over to the mazda if it helps, I arnt bothered either way tbh.

Speaking of two races on thursday id love to be in the early one.

Thanks
 
Ehm...I've finished 6th last night, what the...? Why am I listed 11th???
 
Ehm...I've finished 6th last night, what the...? Why am I listed 11th???

Hrmmm sorry mate, there must have been a mistake as i can only go from what the leaderboard shown me on my TV :confused::confused:
 
Awesome! I came in 5th and 7th place in this month's championship!
 
Ehm...I've finished 6th last night, what the...? Why am I listed 11th???

Look at the photos I posted earlier today. I thought I was the only person concerned, but visibly I was not the only one.

Apparently (as far as I understand), there was a lag at the beginning of the race, which made me loose about 5 to 10 seconds. The cars in position 1 to 5 had already crossed the start/finish line when I got access to the start. As a (bug) consequence, they were listed as being behind me although they were in front.

I'll have a look at my version of the replay later this evening to see in which position you really ended.

Edit: I see on the photo you were 6th when I came out of the first hairpin. You must count also the positions 11 to 15, which were in fact the numbers 1-5 of the race. So, if you didn't pass any one of the players in front of you in the list on the second screen (or if the number of cars you passed = the number of cars that passed you), your finished indeed 11th (6+5).
 
Last edited:
Awesome! I came in 5th and 7th place in this month's championship!

Almost fixed now, I should have 5 points over all and not 4 :)
 
Strange one turbogeit.

JDM your mic was breaking up so bad last night to the point where it sounded more like morse code.

I gather you started hosting the lobby, but then if you part (to fix your mic?) the ownership changes to someone else. Is the game now being hosted on their, perhaps slower connection?

i ended up being the host i think because JDM dropped out b4 the race started....if that was the case i can understand there being a little lag considering just me and 2 or 3 other guys are from north america...

Good race though last nite....was kinda weird battiling WiiFreak all race because usually the only time i see him is from behind at the start ;)
 
A few pics from last nights race :)

CapeRingInside_1.jpg

The purple Fiat that never made it past the finish line :(.

The March race would be better for me, hopefully.
 
I still got joint 3rd? Sweet.
 
Mushy_Peaz_
How about look at who voted and who has raced in both championships then take the people who have not raced out of the votes

What's the point of the votes system if they are not properly reviewed, you can clearly c that random people have voted
for each car but have not raced in any of the champion ship
 
Mushy_Peaz_
What's the point of the votes system if they are not properly reviewed, you can clearly c that random people have voted
for each car but have not raced in any of the champion ship

A recount would be better than 2 races on the same day surely

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
badger_mk2, BeanTheGene, Diablo_66, DJAbacus, Joao71, Mchid81, MJH, Mushy_Peaz_, PoWeR_TriPs_, Ranek, smokedogg, Stormtrooper217, TakumiFuji01, turbogeit, UncleBoB, WiiFreak, WIL9731
17 50.00%

Nissan March 12SR '07
asdfg11, AxJ, Barry Spock, FishyJuice, FlandreScarlet, GenkoMax, Gunma36, ID_racing, JaiAE86, jim24, Johnnypenso, Matyltest, Micra_K11Squad, mizxecio, Notman, SuperGTRacer, UKRMotorsport
17 50.00%
Voters: 34

Check it out
 
Last edited:
What's the point of the votes system if they are not properly reviewed, you can clearly c that random people have voted
for each car but have not raced in any of the champion ship

Do you want to run the championship?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back