The Low Power Cup Car Championship! (UPDATE: NEW LEADERBOARD,HOST INFO, DRIVERS LIST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micra_K11Squad
  • 665 comments
  • 27,395 views

Which Car for Next Months Championship?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Micra......If you are talking about this week...Friday would be great for me as can't do Thursday...if we are talking March....I will be as flexible as possible but for example know can't do Fri March 12th so you could get people to sign up on a weekly basis....happy to race at anytime of the evening though no later than midnight please...I would just want to be sure that I have a spot...:)

No its next month, what im trying to do is have two groups of 10 so its not to busy on the track (like last week) and laggy for other drivers, plus there wiill always be a spare place. :)

Micra
 
I have some pretty major concerns about the chicane, dont want to sound like a broken record but we cant all fit through there at once people are going to have to give way
 
I'll be holding a practice session tonight at 20.30pm(GMT)

Anyone is free to join! :)

Micra
 
No its next month, what im trying to do is have two groups of 10 so its not to busy on the track (like last week) and laggy for other drivers, plus there wiill always be a spare place. :)

Micra

Ok mate no probs for this week.. ....stick me down for either night next week and thursday 10th for the following.
 
Two remarks

1) In case you would need a person to host a second lounge at thursday at 22:30 GMT, I'm ready to do it.

2) Concerning the connection and lagging problems. In the WSCC-series, we had these problems too, until we instaured an obligation before entering the lounge: 1) restart your PS3; 2) empty your GT5 cache (via options menu). As long as everybody respects this procedure, we don't have problems.
 
Is the practice still open?
 
School was in the way :(
 
No sorry, by the way guys the best i got tonight was a 1.03.440 👍

Best I got was a 1.04.500ish which I was pleased with, till this guy shows up and smashes it in less than 10mins. I spent the next hour tweaking my suspension and I just got slower and slower :nervous: Note to self, save a copy of your settings before you mess with them.
 
Are there slot open for championship next month?
 
No sorry, by the way guys the best i got tonight was a 1.03.440 👍

hmmm...that seems kindof fast to me...gotta lay down some more laps on this I think..:)
 
Same here, 1.04.xxx, and no chance to improve :nervous:
 
Given that I'm completely out for the championship, I'm ready to leave my place for the race this evening for better placed drivers.

So, if you're well placed in the championship and see I'm in and can't get in yourself, send me a PM (on the PS3 or on the forum) and I'll back out.
 
hi everyone. Sorry i havent been active and missed the last race. A lot has been going on and I've had work so much its gotten in the way of everything. I'd like to race on thursdays if thats ok. also I can't race tonight unfortunatly. Have other priorities to attend to. definitly going to be in next month!
 
BobbySX thursday, If I can get in!
 
Müshÿ_Pëaz_ Thursday/Friday which ever race is the cleanest
 
Can i change my prefered day to "Both days"? = D
 
I have some pretty major concerns about the chicane, dont want to sound like a broken record but we cant all fit through there at once people are going to have to give way
Well round the chicanes theres only the one driving line, so for the people not on the driving line they should hold back or try and squeeze into the pack without making to much of a deal.

Are there slot open for championship next month?
Yeah ofcourse, could you please write your psn and which day your prefer to race (Thursday or Friday) :)

BobbySX thursday, If I can get in!
Well for the last couple of days my nat type has been 2 so you should be fine 👍

Hope everyones looking forward to tonight :)
 

Well for the last couple of days my nat type has been 2 so you should be fine 👍


I repeat it again: you can avoid many problems if everybody restarts his PS3 and empties his GT5-cache before entering the room.

At the beginning of the WSCC-races we had often many problems (invisible drivers, lag, players who couldn't get into the lounge, etc.). Since we all use this reset procedure, we have less problems.
 
Sorry for the double post and for the off-topic character, but I write this hoping that you won't have the same problem as I had this afternoon.

I saw on "GT5 my home" that some of you which are on my friendslist have earned several credits (up to 500.000) with their bobs that they didn't yet store on their account.

The system bugged this afternoon (pretended I had no bobs shared) and made me loose all the credits I didn't save yet. So, try to save them, best before the server maintenance of this night.
 
GoOd LuCk HuMANs for tonights BuMpEr CaR raCE
And remember no cutting them cOrNeRs..
K11-*spuiggly*
 
did anyone ever post those pictures of everyone parked on the hill from last race????
 
System behaved rather strangely during this race.
- Sound was horrible.
- in the start there was a lag. Screen stayed black very long and when the image came back everybody had started, except Metyltest and I; we started about 5 seconds after the others.
- During the complete race, the system indicated the eventual top five of the race was behind me; what seemed completely impossible to me.

Conclusion: I finally arrived at my right place in a lonely race, with no problems after the two first laps, during which I lost my concentration.

Let's hope the system maintenance of this night will avoid these problems in the future.
 
Hope you all had a good time, tell me the results.
 
I'm sorry for hitting you and sending you of the track in the 2nd corner turbogeit.

I waited up for you to pass me. It was my fault alone as i didnt look before i entered the track.
 
I'm sorry for hitting you and sending you of the track in the 2nd corner turbogeit.

I waited up for you to pass me. It was my fault alone as i didnt look before i entered the track.

Edit: after looking at the replay,

1) I can say that you didn't hit me, I went off alone, when passing you, I forgot tires were cold. (if the replay is correct, see point 3)
2) I thought you suffered of the same lag, but in fact, I was the only one.
3) My replay shows me in 10 th position in lap 1, with the top five behind me. I'll try to take a picture of the screen tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back