The Metal ThreadMusic 

There's a metal band called Isis? Wut? :drool: Either it's a band that talks about some crazy and offensive stuff or a band that talks about politics and the government like Ministry, System Of A Down, etc.

Isis (or ISIS), not I.S.I.S.

They're more heavy, than metal, and fall into the category of "post metal" for most.

I must also suggest, for any Deathcore or Downtempo metal, these guys called Hater. They only have one EP named Navel String, but it is probably, simply, the heaviest music I have ever listened to, with breakdowns to die for.

So... Sabaton really made it to Crimea.:cool:

eoI6wnulT0E.jpg

As a kid I listened to Metallica a lot.. Actually never stopped listening. I was so hooked on Metallica I almost never listened to anything else. Listening to my favorites from then, I still get the goosebumps.

Or Master of Puppets, I had a huge poster of their album cover on my door.

But the one that really got me was Sad But True. Woah! What a song..

Then I heard Korn, loved their style. It felt very different than Metallica, a little more hate in their lyrics. More personal.. Right Now, Freak on a leash, Falling away from me and of course Hey Daddy.

Skipping a few years, I've learned about a lot more bands.. I'll keep the story aside, here some of my fav's from lately:

Love this one before going out

Something else.....

But my all time favorite has to be:

And when there are ladies in the room :D

As a kid I listened to Metallica a lot.. Actually never stopped listening.
I was so hooked on Metallica I almost never listened to anything else. Listening to my favorites from then, I still get the goosebumps.
Or Master of Puppets, I had a huge poster of their album cover on my door.
But the one that really got me was Sad But True. Woah! What a song..
Then I heard Korn, loved their style. It felt very different than Metallica, a little more hate in their lyrics. More personal..
Right Now, Freak on a leash, Falling away from me and of course Hey Daddy.
Skipping a few years, I've learned about a lot more bands.. I'll keep the story aside, here some of my fav's from lately:
Love this one before going out
Something else.....
But my all time favorite has to be:
And when there are ladies in the room :D
Nice story. 👍

One of my most favorite bands, two different singers here;

Genexus by Fear Factory is in my opinion probably the best album from any metal band of 2015. Maybe even better than Disturbed Immortalized album, *I honestly can't believe I said that.* The whole story with the Genexus seems kinda interesting *Yes there seems to be a story with the album according to a commentary on Battle For Utopia* and the songs have absolutely kick ass guitar rifts.

Oh let's not forget about how emotional expiration date was. It almost made me cry. XD

Genexus by Fear Factory is in my opinion probably the best album from any metal band of 2015. Maybe even better than Disturbed Immortalized album, *I honestly can't believe I said that.* The whole story with the Genexus seems kinda interesting *Yes there seems to be a story with the album according to a commentary on Battle For Utopia* and the songs have absolutely kick ass guitar rifts.

Oh let's not forget about how emotional expiration date was. It almost made me cry. XD

Never heard of them, playing their album Genexus now. I like!!

And was checking a docu on Rollins, heard him saying: go be fat on someone else's time. Ha :lol:

Oh and I was listening to Rise of the North Star, pretty nice too.

Last edited:
Criminal's new album has a release date.

Sounds awesome. Great mix.

"Technical," the term used to describe arrhythmic noise as if it's a positive. Hortlak follows a groove at least.

No, technical as in possessing a high level of technique, translating into complex sequences which require skill.

Also, it may not be as straightforward, but there's plenty of groove in there as well.

Just heard of Jimmy Bain's passing. One of the greats for sure.
I'll never forget the time when I discovered Rainbow and heard
Tarot Woman for the first time on dads copy of Rising on vinyl.
\m/

images

This version of Tarot sounds a bit wonky though.

Back