The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,134 views
ahh crap! i had 114 models, and they all went away because i ran out of damn calendars! :mad:
 
Originally posted by sn00pie
Mid Nite Challenge

Sign up and contact Josh (GTPness) to be made part of the GTPlanet crew.

Please continue MNC chatter in this thread...
Should of made this thread while I was still into this game. Before the last reset I was worth over 500,000
 
PR, why the hell did you buy a Honda?

Whats wrong with you!?

I'm in the crew and i have a net worth of 8,981 with 66 hoes and 5,681 calendars.
 
Gimme some of that cash Stevie.:p
 
8,4xx -- I'm slowly getting there...
sly.gif
 
Originally posted by Josh
Gimme some of that cash Stevie.:p
Cash wise I'm pretty poor right now! I only have $880 in the bank. The rest of my values in the car.
 
wow! i'm ranked 18860!
i'm da bomb.
 
Originally posted by Acid X
PR, why the hell did you buy a Honda?

Whats wrong with you!?

I'm in the crew and i have a net worth of 8,981 with 66 hoes and 5,681 calendars.

Heh, some little prick decided to steal it from me...

What a dumb concept, everytime you try to steal someone's car, you get busted, yet everyone can bust your car.
 
Hmm. They reset this thing? :eek:
 
Well, in that case...I'll take $680, and sn00p can take the other $200.:D
 
Flippin hell I have 0 points and $35.
I suxor.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Well, in that case...I'll take $680, and sn00p can take the other $200.:D

Let me grab a calculator...

---

Ehrm...

---

Okay.
 
this is way better than Nitto 1320. aside form the horrid slowness.
 
How the hell did you get 38K's so fast, StevieMo?!!
 
I can get used to the slowness. This game absolutely rules.
 
Originally posted by sn00pie
How the hell did you get 38K's so fast, StevieMo?!!
I was playing this game before you guys made this thread.
 
The value of his 300zx.
 
1990-1994 Titanium Pearl Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo 195hp.:irked:
 
- 305 calendars remaining
- 59 Import Models (73% are happy)
- $8255 net worth
- ranked 15591
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I was playing this game before you guys made this thread.

Cool, it's good having ya on the team!
 
Originally posted by Josh
The value of his 300zx.
No more 300zx. She just wasn't winning the races. I bought a '77 mustang now.
 
...with black a 1988 Civic Si, 2,034 units of fuel, and 0 credits.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Did you sell your car?

I'm playing with The Board, I never bought a car.
 
I dont have a car. Just 5000+ calendars and 66 *****es -- er, i mean, ho's. :)
 
Back