The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,134 views
CURRENT GAME PERIOD: 12:00PM PST Jan 25, 2002 - 12:00AM PST FEB 28, 2003

taken from the main page... Better spend all your cash, you'll lose it in 3 days anyway...
 
I'm going to shoot you.
 
After this current game period is over I'm still going to play.
 
Guess it's some kind of contest with deadlines...
 
It is. The person with the most net worth can win a PS2.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Oh and my mustang has 476 HP;)


Yeah, but does it have any pnos? Mine has a wet shot.:rolleyes: 218hp.:irked:
 
Pretty sweet. That dude had a huge net worth, too!
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, but does it have any pnos? Mine has a wet shot.:rolleyes: 218hp.:irked:
Yeah. Mine has the 100-125 shot I think.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Yeah. Mine has the 100-125 shot I think.


Pfft.

Mine will get higher...eventually.
 
You guys and your "pnos". :rolleyes: :lol:
 
I wanna start something, but seeing that hp in your 'Stand increasing is making me have second thoughts.:p
 
Ouch... I just got ticketed for racing twice in a row. That put me out around $3000
 
$3,000? Geeze!
 
Haha. So many people have fuggin hondas on this game. Jebus.
 
Those are the people who just go cruising.:p
 
Originally posted by Acid X
Haha. So many people have fuggin hondas on this game. Jebus.
They usually make good mustang food though.
 
Hehe. I'm looking for a car to steal (or to try to steal)
 
Make sure you have lots of credits. The only time I've succesfully stolen a car I used all 1000 credits.
 
w00t! 239awhp!:rolleyes:
 
I have 10 credits.. Heh. Maybe its not a good idea, then?
 
Back