The midnitechallenge.com thread, join the GTP crew now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 6,815 comments
  • 159,134 views
517?!:scared:
 
Just err wait till my err points build up.

Errr.
 
hey, you can buy the General Lee!
 
Soon to be quite a bit more once I go up a skill level.
 
Bah. It takes WAY too long to get credits. I have 20 credits and 1092$. What should i do?
 
Be patient.
 
Originally posted by Acid X
Bah. It takes WAY too long to get credits. I have 20 credits and 1092$. What should i do?
Go watch tv for a couple hours or something.
 
Originally posted by Bimmerkid
Just sold my Honda, got a new Mustang. :)


One more screw up like those, and you're off the crew!:lol:
j/k
 
What am i waiting for?
 
The credits to build to 1000, or close to that.
 
Credits to build. Heh.. my net worth should go up quite a bit in a minute or two.
I got 291 import models and I know how to use 'em.
 
Originally posted by Josh
The credits to build to 1000, or close to that.

It takes 17 hours to get 1020 credits. I'm not going to wait 17 hours. :lol:

What do i ned to wait for 1000 credits for, anyway?
 
The credits detirmine the amount of action you can take.

Am I right?
 
I know that, but i dont want to wait 17 hours. :(
 
Some one tried to steal my car, but failed.
I'm gonna get him back when i get the credits.:trouble:
 
Go to bed!
Listen to some metal, play GT3.
 
If someone steals, or attempts to steal, your car leave their name in this thread so we can get 'em back.;)
 
Go to bed at 3:00 in the afternoon, Race?
 
Shadap!
Well its going on 11pm over here, my bad.
 
I am going to attempt a race! Wish me luck!

Edit: Nevermind, looks like you need 500 min. to bet with!
 
Originally posted by Josh
If someone steals, or attempts to steal, your car leave their name in this thread so we can get 'em back.;)

Camshaft.
 
Back